Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

official mayhem fest 2015 thread.

Comments

• AdamAdam Posts: 11,533 balls deep
    i love devildriver
  • ...... Posts: 31,548 master of ceremonies
    I wouldn't mind DD on mayhem, would be better than CoB.
    inb4lists
  • SkullAndCrossbonesSkullAndCrossbones Posts: 16,452 destroyer of motherfuckers
    devildriver is awesome \m/
    "That's another thing I love about metal, it's so fuckin' huge yet certain people don't even know it exists." - Rob Zombie
  • cheech9_4offcheech9_4off Posts: 942 just the tip

Do people honestly care about DevilDriver any more? Like for real?

they pretty cool i mostly listen to them cuz john boecklin is a beastly drummer
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    I refuse to like anything devildriver when I see their fans walking around in their shirt that says " I could fucking care less" ~X(
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    Devil driver and hell yeah blow pretty bad.. Hatebreed is good tho.. Nothing amazing but they'll pump you up
  • That_Guy_ArloThat_Guy_Arlo Posts: 14,026 master of ceremonies
    I left during Devildriver the one time I saw them. They're whatev.

I went apeshit during Hellyeah though just cause it was my first time seeing Vinnie Paul play, sooooo many fucking rednecks there my god. Chewing tobacco all over the ground.
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies

I used to like Hellyeah in early high school :-S

When they were new I gave em a chance, bought their cd, blah blah. It was one of those times I listened to something for maybe a week and knew I didn't like it. At least I put it to good use and got it signed when they did Family Values one year. My redneck/country friends who like rock love that band though :))

Their favorite song to play while drinking is Alcohol n Ass
    imageimage
  • TiradesOfTruthTiradesOfTruth Posts: 8,055 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Yeah I have the song Drink Drank Drunk on my ipod from when I tried to get into them for the LOG tour. Every time I got to one of my redneck friends parties he always puts that song on. Its not horrible but not something I care to listen to.
  • XenoXeno Posts: 21,007 master of ceremonies

Do people honestly care about DevilDriver any more? Like for real?

i liek em
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,484 spicy boy

I used to like Hellyeah in early high school :-S

When they were new I gave em a chance, bought their cd, blah blah. It was one of those times I listened to something for maybe a week and knew I didn't like it. At least I put it to good use and got it signed when they did Family Values one year. My redneck/country friends who like rock love that band though :))

Their favorite song to play while drinking is Alcohol n Ass
    Its worse actually... Alcohaulin' Ass
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,484 spicy boy
    My friend (and soon to be roommate) likes Devildriver. He gave me their discog. I never listened.
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
  • HeisenbergHeisenberg Posts: 10,361 balls deep
    Rumors are Korn, Avenged Sevenfold, Lamb of God, Asking Alexandria, In This Moment, Trivium, Suicide Silence, The Black Dahlia Murder, Otep....

So much for new bands
    Mayhem Denver '08, Albuquereque '09/'10/'11 2012 ????????? peyton manning broncos Pictures, Images and Photos
  • Jobe_Wan_KenobiJobe_Wan_Kenobi Posts: 19,439 moneytalker
    That sounds appropriately disappointing.
    Could be legit.
    Pass the god damn butter.
  • FLATFLAT Posts: 60,558 spicy boy
  • FLATFLAT Posts: 60,558 spicy boy
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,405 spicy boy
    edited November 2013
    Yeah otep is boring
  • Jobe_Wan_KenobiJobe_Wan_Kenobi Posts: 19,439 moneytalker
    Somewhere I've got an autographed poster of Otep from Ozzfest '02. They had a great set and the crowd fucking loved it. Only a couple of second stage bands got a bigger response. I saw them again many years later and they ate a big bag of dicks out loud. I still gotta give them their due though, I witnessed a moment in time, however brief, that people did actually say "fuck yeah, Otep \m/"
    Pass the god damn butter.
  • SATANSATAN Posts: 25,794 spicy boy
    edited November 2013
    Yeah like 10 years ago

I saw an interview with Biohazard where they were talking about how they would've played Ozzfest for free but Sharon thought they were has-beens and declined. That's the edge that made Ozzfest better than Gayhem. Ozzy sank that ship by having to headline every year and progressively got more boring. They stocked that side stage with future Mayhem headliners on a yearly basis though. Meanwhile, Kevin hasn't met a repeat he wouldn't book. Hell, aside from AA and SS every band on that list for next years show cut their teeth on the Ozzfest side stage