Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

What would you have done...

WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
edited May 2013 in Debate & Discourse
If you were me and could go back in time knowing what is going to happen... what would have done.

So I just got off of work... I am walking out of work and crossing at a cross walk. the speed limit of cars is 35 and it is a two lane road. I have my metal coffee cup and an unbrella cause today was raining in the morning. So the road is clear and I take like two steps into the cross walk and notice there is this SUV heading towards me at no less than 75 mph. He was likely going closer to 90-100mph but hard to really tell. I jump back out of the way, and the dude literally swerves at me, almost hitting the side walk, and gives me the finger as he passes. I tried to get his plates but like I said he was driving close to 100mph in a 35.

My first thought after that all went down was "I wish I would have tossed my metal cup at the dude causing him to fuck up his car and possibly get in an accident". Then I thought, "no that's fucked up. eventhough the guy is a grade A asshole, I should have not tried to kill him". but then I think... "Should have done it man"

What would you have done... 17 votes

Should have thrown your metal cup at his car while he was driving 100mph in a 35 and not yeilding
52%
ShaneDistanceTravismrAPEFIRENATHANIELHACKETTnoneyaGnomezTigerTiradesOfTruth 9 votes
should have done nothing... some people are going to asshole
17%
OPPNolaFree810Me_ 3 votes
givz a fuk
29%
NecrothulhuStoned_CatzMetalCoresadesFLATWakeOfAshes 5 votes

Comments

• NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    should have done nothing... some people are going to asshole
    You did the right thing.. There will always be jerk offs don't let it affect your life
  • WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
    givz a fuk
    well I mean I couldnt have done anything at the time because it all happened so fast. It was only after he literally swerved at me and gave me the finger that I wished I had thrown the cup at him. This was really only an afterthought I had.... Had he not swerved at me I probably wouldnt have wished death upon him.
  • EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    0. Stop making these threads faggot. Shame he didn't hit you.
    givz a fuk
    Shield95 said:

I don't take advice from uneducated children.

• EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Predictable. 8-|
  • GnomezGnomez Posts: 17,550 master of ceremonies
    Should have thrown your metal cup at his car while he was driving 100mph in a 35 and not yeilding
    You should have spun around, used the umbrella as a spear, and done an almost matrix like maneuver and thrown the umbrella at his windshield, piercing the glass and impaling his head to his headrest, as you took a nonchalant sip of your soya latte mocha with cream :-B
  • GnomezGnomez Posts: 17,550 master of ceremonies
    Shield95 said:

Yeah Wakey, you're wasting thread space with these inane threads about yourself
    givz a fuk
    Gnomez said:

You should have spun around, used the umbrella as a spear, and done an almost matrix like maneuver and thrown the umbrella at his windshield, piercing the glass and impaling his head to his headrest, as you took a nonchalant sip of your soya latte mocha with cream :-B

this was my first idea as well, unfortunately I didnt have my Wheaties today.
    edited May 2013
  • Stoned_CatzStoned_Catz Posts: 34,915 jayfacer
    givz a fuk
    if I could go back id fukk moar bitchz n get moar monaez

[-(

blue turbins

From Those Fishes - I Fingered An Old Bitch (i got Aids on my finger)