Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Hair question

WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
edited May 2013 in Debate & Discourse
thoughts?

Hair question 21 votes

Im a guy - and I trim my armpits
14%
ShaneChicken_FuckerWakeOfAshes 3 votes
Im a guy - and I shave my armpits
0%
Im a guy - and I don't do anything to my armpits
76%
NolaFree810Rex_Capone420GazorpazorpfieldHOODSdrinkwine732mrAPEHeisenbergFIRENATHANIELHACKETTMetalCoresadesGnomezTigerFLATTiradesOfTruthBlindGuardian93SATANTyrant 16 votes
Im a girl - and I like my man to shave their pits
0%
Im a girl - and I like my man to trim their pits
4%
ZmbieFlavrdCupcakes 1 vote
Im a girl - and I like my man have airpit hair I can braid.
4%
SandyVagina 1 vote

Comments

• FLATFLAT Posts: 60,558 spicy boy
    Im a guy - and I don't do anything to my armpits
    im a man and i can change, if i have to, i guess.
  • Me_Me_ Posts: 13,701 salt miner
    Holy fucking shit... That's it. I'm out. I fold. I'm reporting this to The Shield
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    Where's the "I don't care what a guy does with their pits as long as they use deodorant" option?
    imageimage
  • WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers

Holy fucking shit... That's it. I'm out. I fold. I'm reporting this to The Shield

:)) =)) Look. let me tell you where this is coming from. I was talking to my wife yesterday and somehow this topic came up. I figured women in general didnt care about a guys pits, but my wife tells me that most guys these days shave their pits. And I was like "get the fuck out"... And she is like "it's true". I typically trim my pits mostly to make the whole deodorant thing more effective. This was news to me last night that according to my wife, most guys shave pits.
    wish I hadnt fucked up the last option. should have been "Im a girl - and I like my man to have armpit hair I can braid". I was in a hurry to go meet my wife for lunch so I hit post without proof reading.
  • monicaamonicaa Posts: 7,109 destroyer of motherfuckers
    really Mon? you have zero preference? I mean what if your bf shaved his pits? You wouldnt even notice or think anything of it?

If my wife decided to give up shaving her pits, I'd be pretty pissed honestly. Pissed really isnt the best word, but I can't think of a better word to describe what I'd think. Basically I'd be like

edited May 2013
    That's where girls and guys are different. I shave everything. But I don't need my man shaving his legs or pits.. what the hell . i want him to shave his junk and his face(not entirely) that's about it.
  • Chicken_FuckerChicken_Fucker Posts: 15,691 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Kind of a gay topic, but I Trim my shit up. I don't wanna look like I have Jag and Brian in a headlock everytime I go out with a sleeveless shirt or no shirt.
    however, to be fair.. most black men aren't very hairy.. lol
    huh, that's what I thought as well... but seems like my wife thinks otherwise. She said she doesnt care what I do, however she seems to think guys shaving pits is a more common occurrence these days.
    i kinda think it's weird.. lol
  • EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    What a faggot. Only reason I'd ever shave my armpits is if I competed in a bodybuilding competition, since all body hair needs to be shaved for the competition.
    I knew a couple swimmers in college that shaved their whole body... at the time I thought it was a little weird, because it doesnt seem like it would make them any faster. But they swore up and down that it did.

Guys shaving their pits for the hell of it though? idk... gut reaction is it is a little weird. But when I think about it more, probably not all that weird. I've never done it, but maybe I will sometime.
    You're thinking bout giving yourself a landing strip aren't you
  • Chicken_FuckerChicken_Fucker Posts: 15,691 destroyer of motherfuckers
    edited May 2013
    Shield95 said:

What a faggot. Only reason I'd ever shave my armpits is if I competed in a bodybuilding competition, since all body hair needs to be shaved for the competition.

how about wearing makeup?
    /:)
  • MarcTheFallenMarcTheFallen Posts: 26,620 master of ceremonies

I knew a couple swimmers in college that shaved their whole body... at the time I thought it was a little weird, because it doesnt seem like it would make them any faster. But they swore up and down that it did.

It does but not by a whole lot. That why you see them were skin tight body suits sometimes if they don't shave.

You're thinking bout giving yourself a landing strip aren't you

No, I shave my junk completely, and have done so for many years. Women tell me it makes oral much more pleasant for them, and makes them want to do it more often. Since I also enjoy BJ's more often, shaving my junk is a no brainier. I've had women tell me that if they give a guy a BJ and he doesnt shave, they finish up quickly, and make a mental note to never do that with them again. I've also had women tell me that when they find out a guy shaves, they can't wait to suck his dick.

so yeah... if you are a guy and dont shave your junk. You're stupid. I mean unless you also hate BJ's then you're just fucking crazy.