Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

North Korea

OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy
edited April 2013 in Debate & Discourse
I love winning with women

North Korea 32 votes

They're full of shit (see .gif)
15%
TravisThat_Guy_Arlobalanced_void91HeisenbergDreamtheater 5 votes
They're not full of shit, but have no idea what they're getting into
53%
ShaneOPPNolaFree810Behemoth24NecrothulhumrAPEsbs_will1D_for_lifeTigerSkullAndCrossbonesMetalSSlayerBlindGuardian93monicaaMe_SandyVaginaDa_Muffinzdamnyankee07 17 votes
In four months, we'll be eating with chopsticks
9%
FIRENATHANIELHACKETTnoneyaFLAT 3 votes
givezafukk bout crazy gooks
12%
ZmbieFlavrdCupcakesHOODSStoned_CatzStatic 4 votes
"This stuff is just about a bunch of nerds who never had a girlfriend their whole lives. They're like thirty now. They make up secret codes and analyze Greek mythology and make secret societies where other guys who never had girlfriends can join in. They do stupid crap like this to feel special. It's a scam. Nerds were doin' it twenty five years ago and new nerds are doing it again."
9%
MetalCoresadesXenoTiradesOfTruth 3 votes

Comments

• Me_Me_ Posts: 13,701 salt miner
    28 year old kid with big firecrackers. Not a good mix.Thank God their nukes can't reach us YET.Gotta kill the cancer when you find it.God Bless The US MARINES!
  • 1D_for_life1D_for_life Posts: 13,785 destroyer of motherfuckers
    I hope South Korea becomes an island
  • XenoXeno Posts: 21,003 master of ceremonies
    "This stuff is just about a bunch of nerds who never had a girlfriend their whole lives. They're like thirty now. They make up secret codes and analyze Greek mythology and make secret societies where other guys who never had girlfriends can join in. They do stupid crap like this to feel special. It's a scam. Nerds were doin' it twenty five years ago and new nerds are doing it again."
    Signs was a great fucking movie
  • FLATFLAT Posts: 60,558 spicy boy
    Mark ruffalo was supposed to be in signs but he had a brain tumor so couldnt
  • SkullAndCrossbonesSkullAndCrossbones Posts: 16,452 destroyer of motherfuckers
    lets deport north korea back to russia
    "That's another thing I love about metal, it's so fuckin' huge yet certain people don't even know it exists." - Rob Zombie
  • EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Like I said, we need to just erase that sorry ass country out of the history books already.
  • Me_Me_ Posts: 13,701 salt miner
    Smartest thing you ever said on here
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,483 spicy boy
    Will I become Korea? :-?
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
  • TigerTiger Posts: 2,116 balls deep
    When I was in we went to S. Korea for a couple of months for training. The Republic of Korea (ROK) Marines are fkn hard core. The platoon would run together, hands bound behind their backs, and all tied off to one another. Theres a guy in the back carrying a stick.
    Fall out if that run if you want to.. :-SS
    They are all good people though, we all had a great deal of respect for each other. In the US we dont have to worry about the neighboring contry invading and killing us all, in S. Korea standing guard in a tower is a 24/7 life or death job, its gotta suck.. One of our guys gave one of the ROK Marines he was on gate guard with a Playboy magazine to have, and the guy literally shit his pants, that kinda stuff isnt aloud over there, at least not back in 99'. The latest news is that the north is moving a missile to the coast but no one is sure what for yet, they think it wont be ready for a couple of weeks..
    I hope our stealth and B52 bombers level thay fkn place, so the south can live in peace.
    The day you need a gun and don't have one, may be your last.

send in the navy seals and just blow up all their bombs.
    "That's another thing I love about metal, it's so fuckin' huge yet certain people don't even know it exists." - Rob Zombie
  • XenoXeno Posts: 21,003 master of ceremonies

send in the navy seals and just blow up all their bombs.

I vote for scorching them.
  • SATANSATAN Posts: 25,794 spicy boy
    you guys are funny

no cares whatsoever for the children/babies that have nothing to do with the regime. like this teency shit of a country could really fuck with the might of the united states. i live my life free of fear. some of you should do the same. this is all prolly manufactured bullshit that our gov't spews just to support the military-industrial complex. think outside the box for once
    edited April 2013
    i care about the innocent north koreans who have or want no part in what they're doing which is why im not saying destroy the whole country. i doubt our government is making all this up.
    that's incredibly naive

they've proven time and time again to have the capacity to lie to draw out public support. just read up on how fdr handled the japanese leading up to pearl harbor.
  • FLATFLAT Posts: 60,558 spicy boy
    BUT AMERICA
    yeah but what about the threats against Jordan (or was it Georgia) a few years ago? and the terrorist attacks in England. those were made up too?
    not trying to be condescending or anything im genuinely curious because i don't really know a whole lot about this stuff nor do i pay attention to it. i probably could've worded my previous statement differently.
    have you seen a photo of osama bin laden dead yet? how do you know he even existed? i've seen and read things that point to osama really being a c.i.a. operative named tim osman, an american.

http://whatreallyhappened.com/WRHARTICLES/binladen_cia.html

http://whatreallyhappened.com/WRHARTICLES/bin_laden_osman.html

if they're willing to go so far as to create a terrorist, why wouldn't they lie about everything else?