Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

The Confederate Flag

Comments

• NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    A symbol of southern heritage and states rights' pride
    I still remember one of my friend got in trouble for her confederate flag Skynyrd shirt. It was blue and wasn't too obvious. They tried to claim it was offensive but that didn't work too well seeing as she's a black chick. They made her change her shirt anyway...or turn it inside out. One of the two lol
    imageimage
  • Stoned_CatzStoned_Catz Posts: 34,915 jayfacer
    givz a fukk

[-(

blue turbins

From Those Fishes - I Fingered An Old Bitch (i got Aids on my finger)

• MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,483 spicy boy
    edited September 2012

I still remember one of my friend got in trouble for her confederate flag Skynyrd shirt. It was blue and wasn't too obvious. They tried to claim it was offensive but that didn't work too well seeing as she's a black chick. They made her change her shirt anyway...or turn it inside out. One of the two lol

I have a Pantera hoodie with one on it... :-S
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
  • OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy
    Racist fuck.
    I love winning with women
  • HeisenbergHeisenberg Posts: 10,361 balls deep
    my pantera flag has a confederate flag in the back
    itz awesome
    image \m/
    Mayhem Denver '08, Albuquereque '09/'10/'11 2012 ????????? peyton manning broncos Pictures, Images and Photos
  • EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Symbol of racist hick pieces of shit, AKA the lowest scum of the USA.
  • HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Someone got killed at a show in asbury park a few years back for wearing a shirt with a confederate flag on it, then saying racist shit when someone told him to take it off.
  • LiveFreeDieLiveFreeDie Posts: 8,050 destroyer of motherfuckers
    There is dude that drives a truck around here that has a huge confederate flag flappin in the wind on the back.
    Death is not the worst of evils. You can't be down, when you're always high.
  • SATANSATAN Posts: 25,793 spicy boy
    Lynyrd skynyrd sucks anyways. I'm surprised anyone cares
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,483 spicy boy
    I don't think the flag is the problem as much as some of the people who utilize it are.
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?

I don't think the flag is the problem as much as some of the people who utilize it are.

Agrreed
  • OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy
    edited September 2012

The flag is just like the dollar bill in a way.
    I love winning with women
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    I have lived in Chicago, I hAve lived in south Carolina, now I'm in between in Kentucky just across the river from Cincinnati. I have mixed feelings on this subject as I have seen both sides with my own eyes. I see the people from the north over react about it saying its just a symbolic of hate. To some that is a correct assumption but no matter what group you look at their are always idiots. I don't have a problem with the southern flag because it does represent something deep in the roots of people's heritage in the south. Even my black friends in south Carolina embraced it. It's a part of history at this point. There are always going to be fools that fly it for the wrong reasons such as hate and their will always be fools who look at it in the wrong sense.
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,400 spicy boy
    Episode said:

but you have admitted to being racist....

• TravisTravis Posts: 4,971 balls deep
    A symbol of racism, ignorance, and hate
    America said:

the south will rise again!!!

These Fucks hide behind the whole "pride not prejudice" horseshit....The Confederacy was born out of the "right" to put human beings in the field as farm equipment...Rape, torture, and enslavement....I personally hate that flag and all it represents. I'm from SW Oklahoma and you can take that southern 'pride' garbage and shove it up your ass. I say this to every fuckstick I see brandishing this bad joke of a heritage symbol. Butthurt? ya goddam right I'm butthurt. I try to end racism by not participating in it and I challenge bigotry and hatred wherever I see it. I don't hide behind freedom to justify my bigotry, I stand in front of freedom and defend it for everyone./rant
  • EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    rexum420 said:

Episode said:

but you have admitted to being racist....

You are fucking stupid. You just pulled an almost 2 year long Will.
  • BrianBrian Posts: 17,611 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Only dirty, women-beating niggers think the Confederate flag is a symbol of hate
    nike Pictures, Images and PhotosTUPAC IS DEAD/THE LEGEND IS GONE/THEY SAYIN TUPAC'S BACK?/DEM NIGGAS WRONG

America said:

the south will rise again!!!

These Fucks hide behind the whole "pride not prejudice" horseshit....The Confederacy was born out of the "right" to put human beings in the field as farm equipment...Rape, torture, and enslavement....I personally hate that flag and all it represents. I'm from SW Oklahoma and you can take that southern 'pride' garbage and shove it up your ass. I say this to every fuckstick I see brandishing this bad joke of a heritage symbol. Butthurt? ya goddam right I'm butthurt. I try to end racism by not participating in it and I challenge bigotry and hatred wherever I see it. I don't hide behind freedom to justify my bigotry, I stand in front of freedom and defend it for everyone./rant
    =D>