Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Breaking Bad

Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,405 spicy boy
edited December 2013 in Debate & Discourse
SO i searched before and didn't see a thread so in honor of chews icon i thought we should start a one

I found out yesterday that the second 1/2 of season 5 won't be played till next summer....i can understand a month or 2 break but a whole year fuck that
Post edited by Rex_Capone420 on

Comments

• MarcTheFallenMarcTheFallen Posts: 26,620 master of ceremonies
    Well it's the final season of BB and they want to have as much build up for the 2nd half then the first.
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,405 spicy boy
    Yeah well thats some bullshit i don't wanna wait that long to see what happens
  • MarcTheFallenMarcTheFallen Posts: 26,620 master of ceremonies
    build up>pleasing you [-(
  • Its_Meh_ChewIts_Meh_Chew Posts: 7,380 just the tip
    you should put a spoiler warning lol. mainly so we all can mention best/most awesome/holy fuck moments of the series
    *spoilers if you haven't seen season 5 up to date*

Well i think i know how the first 1/2 of the season is going to end...if you pay attention to the first scene of the first episode of season 5 walt has what looks like a fucked up neck like he was cut or something

well in the last episode he referenced people who get greedy and reach for to much and they end up getting there throat cut....i think hes going to go on the run and get himz throat cut
    either way giving me less episodes now and then making me wait a year is some bullshit
    rexum420 said:

Well i think i know how the first 1/2 of the season is going to end...if you pay attention to the first scene of the first episode of season 5 walt has what looks like a fucked up neck like he was cut or something

some think that the open of season 5 is a reference to what eventually happens leading up the series finale (walt has hair, its his birthday)
  • Jobe_Wan_KenobiJobe_Wan_Kenobi Posts: 19,439 moneytalker
    Thanks for the spoiler alert, I'm outta here.

*leaves thread*
    Pass the god damn butter.

rexum420 said:

some think that the open of season 5 is a reference to what eventually happens leading up the series finale (walt has hair, its his birthday)

that is very possible...i want to know why he goes to new Hampshire.....what do you think is going to happen chew?

something eventually happens to make Walt go crazy and everyone ends up dead (which explains the M80
    to make him go crazy? i thought he already was lol....i kinda get the feeling like jesse is going to find out walt poisoned the kid and let his GF die....and either walt will see it coming and kill jesse or jesse will kill walt....either way i only see one of the trio making out alive....also did you notice the seen where walt coughed again and it looked like his cancer came back? i think that was the opening seen as well
    I saw a piece on EW where Gilligan was open for a "Better Call Saul" spinoff when BB is all over with. Oderkerk laughed it off with 'well first Saul has to make it out alive first"
    LOL yeah i guess i should have said the group of 4 including mike

also i just read that amc almost dropped season 5 and sony pictures were going to find another network cause originally they only wanted to do a 8 episode finally
    because AMC is cheap. (they almost didn't do another Mad Men season because the creator and cast wanted too much money
    what do you think about having to wait all the way till next summer for the second 1/2?
    itll only piss me off if the finale of the first half ends on a hardcore cliffhanger (see season 2 and season 3)
    um thats my guess is to what is going to happen lol....only 5 short weeks to find out
    did you start watching when it started or did you catch up via dvd? i actually watched it because Patton Oswalt on twitter kept going on about how amazing the show was, and i eventually bought 1, and 2 in Nov
    i caught up on dvd....well up to season 3....actually now that i think about it i watched them kill gail and then looked up when the new season started and it turned out to be the same day so i didn't have to wait long lol

i watched season 4 up to like episode nine and was super busy and missed the last couple episodes....and then when i was re watching the season this summer i caught a spoiler on AMC they showed gus after he blew up lol...i was pissed
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    This show is just fuckin' nuts
    imageimage