Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

metalsetlists

SATANSATAN Posts: 25,794 spicy boy
edited June 2012 in Debate & Discourse
do i need to be invited into their forum? i've tried to get an account there a couple of times and they won't accept me. i even emailed admins to no response.

Comments

• MenAreTrashMenAreTrash Posts: 27,667 spicy boy
    You don't need an invite. Just sign up. That's how I did it.
  • TiradesOfTruthTiradesOfTruth Posts: 8,055 destroyer of motherfuckers
    this
  • BlindGuardian93BlindGuardian93 Posts: 4,988 jayfacer
    this
    I've been lost in endless seas My heart died long ago I curse my failures as I fall from you
  • MarcTheFallenMarcTheFallen Posts: 26,620 master of ceremonies
    this
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    this
    imageimage
  • drinkwine732drinkwine732 Posts: 20,418 destroyer of motherfuckers
    do i need to be invited into their forum? i've tried to get an account there a couple of times and they won't accept me. i even emailed admins to no response.
    Really? That's a surprise, actually, they're usually really quick with their acceptances, etc. Are you sure you aren't being accepted or is it something happening with the sign up?
    My Top Albumsidrinkwine732's Profile Page
  • jagjag Posts: 5,033 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Not that I ever used my account, but it took around 3 days for my account to get accepted a few years back. This included a few emails as well.
  • SATANSATAN Posts: 25,794 spicy boy
    i actually applied 3 different times to the same issue. i think the problem may be that they had someone else with the same handle that they don't want back or something.
  • drinkwine732drinkwine732 Posts: 20,418 destroyer of motherfuckers
    SATAN?
    Not that I ever used my account, but it took around 3 days for my account to get accepted a few years back. This included a few emails as well.
    Faggot ass hater. Music discussion has nearly died there too though...
    My Top Albumsidrinkwine732's Profile Page
  • TiradesOfTruthTiradesOfTruth Posts: 8,055 destroyer of motherfuckers
    SATAN?
    Still more music discussion than the shit on here.
    SATAN?
    yeah. this place is turning into a dump. nobody even bothers to post tours anymore for the most part. i used to find all kinds of new shit on boards. i haven't found anything new here in months. it's all just a bunch of faggy drama
  • FLATFLAT Posts: 60,558 spicy boy
    its because Tim closed the tour thread. Faggot
  • jagjag Posts: 5,033 destroyer of motherfuckers
    SATAN?
    Remove your lips off of my tip. This nigga doesn't need to post reviews.
    its because Tim closed the tour thread. Faggot
    you see this?

want me to turn it up?
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    SATAN?
    Yup. And they're stricter about stuff. Last time I was on there was when a thread made of diamonds appeared with this in it. Thread's gone now though

imageimage
    SATAN?
    Yup. And they're stricter about stuff. Last time I was on there was when a thread made of diamonds appeared with this in it. Thread's gone now though

That was easily one of the best things to happen on that site as long as I've been there. It was a nice break from brig spr srs. Overall, I'd say metalsetlists is the better forum because it has rules, though. It keeps to mainly music talk, which almost never happens here. Also I don't have to worry about wallofvaginas or shit like that. I come here for stupid fun and I go to metalsetlists for actual discussion.
  • Da_MuffinzDa_Muffinz Posts: 2,972 balls deep
    Hmmmm I've never heard of this site? Sounds cool. How many of you belong on there? :-?
  • GazorpazorpfieldGazorpazorpfield Posts: 22,293 master of ceremonies
    ITT: I'm reminded of the sad death of the quote pyramid
    image Photobucket
    Hmmmm I've never heard of this site? Sounds cool. How many of you belong on there? :-?
    A few of us. Myself, Wine, Noga, Brian. I know Alex, Ape, Bianca, and I guess Marc and Leah are also members, but they don't post often, if at all any more.
  • OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy
    I post occasionally, but the posting process annoys me. Compared to here at least.
    I love winning with women