Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Drug of Choice?

Comments

• EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Weed
    I'm literally still laughing. 11/10. Best thing posted on this forum in fucking months. =)) I got tears in my eyes ahahaha.
  • Warrior_YohnWarrior_Yohn Posts: 473 juggalo
    Weed
    This popcorn is good, doe.
  • Stoned_CatzStoned_Catz Posts: 34,915 jayfacer
    Alcohol
    ya..... i hope a fat kid kix ure ass and fukkz ure girlfriend [-(

[-(

blue turbins

From Those Fishes - I Fingered An Old Bitch (i got Aids on my finger)

• MetalSSlayerMetalSSlayer Posts: 6,164 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Dat is Catz' fappin arm.
    Alcohol
    :-j

[-(

blue turbins

• Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,404 spicy boy
  • Ace_Deputy_CheezeAce_Deputy_Cheeze Posts: 14,736 jayfacer
    its been two years since catz stood up lmao
    :))
    Deputy_Cheeze's Profile Page Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
    Alcohol

[-(

blue turbins

• Beforethedawn206Beforethedawn206 Posts: 267 just the tip
    PCP
    i would be afraid to fuck with catz.
    he looks as if he could kill if ya piss him off enough..
    Weed
    catz is just a big drunk pussy cat
    PCP
    he could still fuck someone's day up.
  • SATANSATAN Posts: 25,794 spicy boy
    Mushrooms/LCD
    this thread is awesome. my 2 cents:

it's hilarious how angry erik gets about catz

it's hilarious how erik has firebombed this forum with so much bad/incorrect hip hop slang that he doesn't understand (calling errone "son", misusing "salty" wtf, dude?)

it's *really* hilarious how erik goes on and on about girls, but he's a) always on the forum and b) never ever ever posts pics or anything. i mean, has anyone ever seen a pic of erik *with* a girl, much less embracing or (gasp) kissing one?

Lol fatty mad again. I don't incorrectly use shit, you all are the very definition of salty, you bitch and cry and stay upset about any little thing about me. I'm not a retard that uses words that I don't know the meaning of. Nice try doe.

And yea, 'cause I don't do that bitchmade bullshit, taking pictures kissing a bitch, I did once, and that was with my ex that I dated the longest.
    yeah...i'm super mad. lemme tell ya :-c

hip hop 101:

salty means misanthropic or hard to deal with, not angry

calling someone pops, boy or son is generally a derogatory term. otherwise, you would call them uncle if it's someone older than you are in the game, cousin if they're a peer and nephew if it's someone younger and newer to the game, all out of respect. regardless, calling someone son or boy if they are not a protege is a slap to the face. you, in particular, have no right to call *anyone* son because you're a) a fuckin' bratty ass little kid and b) are a novice at game to begin with. play hard on the internet, but bring that foul attitude to a club and you'll get knocked the fuck out.

Yes he defends his 'bitch'. That is how you get laid. 8-|

Which erick knows nothing about. Lol. :-bd
    Oh, so you basically just explained the female mindset of "kiss my ass and this pussy's yours.". And I actually know a lot about that, and everything I've got puts your fat ass to shame and not pussy that I'd be embarrassed about.

:)) I'd wager money on Erik being a virgin. If it looks like a virgin, and sounds like a virgin.... Yuuuup He's a virgin. which is so lol funny considering how much "game" he has :)) =))
    He probably is one. No woman with self respect would bed a guy that constantly refers to woman as "bitches".

Oh, how fucking wrong you are. =)) I even fucked around with a bitch that embraced it and said she was my bad bitch. That was actually annoying as shit, but eh, the head was good. You really don't know how bitches truly are, do you?

Not a virgin, but glad to see that it's important enough for y'all to obsess over. Man, I wish I still had the fucking POV I shot with my ex, I'd post the CP with absolutely no fucks given with you queers.
    pics or it didn't happen

imaginary "bitches" don't count :))

Lol, all that time wasted. Yep, you're salty.

YOU MAD, SON?

And it's fucking slang, there's no set rules or laws you fucking moron. You soft ass faggots on here are literally the only ones who ever got pissed at me saying son, 'cause every little thing I do seems to make y'all cry 6 rivers. I call everyone boi or son in real life, no one gets mad. It being an insult is news to me and pretty much everyone else. Go to the studio "WHAT UP SON?", it's just a greeting, no one ever got salty about it like your fatass. And salty means pissed, sad, or just generally upset, dumbass. Salty literally refers to your tears, which are salty. I've never heard anyone use it like your dumbass just did. For instance, when I was on the label, before I left, one of the other Rappers called me up, he was like "Man, I gotta be honest, I was salty as fuck that you used that beat, 'cause I wanted to do it, I almost said something, but you tore that shit up, so it's all good.".

It's funny how hard you try to prove me wrong, SON.

god, what a dumb fuck. i could've "inb4"d that whole paragraph
    Nah, your fatass is the dumb fuck. Like I said, it's quite amusing how hard you constantly try to prove me wrong and fail.
    I've been listening to rap and hip hop since before you were born. I live in the hood in a city known for hip hop. I sell weed in said city to mostly black kids. My best friend is a black dude transplanted from chicago's south side.

But...*I* am the ignorant one that doesn't know my hip hop slang?
    That clearly didn't help you. =))

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
    You proved nothing except that your friends are as uptight as you.

You sure about that?

Weed
    he could still fuck someone's day up.
    Lol, stupid, silly broad.
    PCP
    this argument will never end.

((it's a bit too much of a coincidence that there is a drug & alcohol treatment facility add on this thread.))
  • sbs_willsbs_will Posts: 18,648 salt miner
    Weed
    I skipped to this page but I have a good idea of it all. I'll probably read it later.

In the meantime, here's my favorite drug and my drug of choice: Krokodil. Here's some information about it. Ten times cheaper than heroin, and three times more powerful than morphine.

From Wiki:

Desomorphine attracted attention in 2010 in Russia due to an increase in clandestine production, presumably due to its relatively simple synthesis from codeine. The drug is easily made from codeine, iodine and red phosphorus, in a process similar to the manufacture of methamphetamine from pseudoephedrine, but desomorphine made this way is highly impure and contaminated with various toxic and corrosive byproducts. The street name in Russia for home-made desomorphine is "krokodil" (крокодил, crocodile), reportedly due to the scale-like appearance of skin of its users and the derivation from chlorocodide. Due to difficulties in procuring heroin combined with easy and cheap access to over-the-counter pharmacy products containing codeine in Russia, use of "krokodil" has been on the increase. Since the home-made mix is routinely injected immediately with little or no further purification, "krokodil" has become notorious for producing severe tissue damage, phlebitis and gangrene, sometimes requiring limb amputation in long-term users.

The amount of tissue damage is so high that addicts' life expectancies are said to be as low as two to three years. While crude amateur attempts to make krokodil will almost invariably still contain some remaining codeine as well as other, "accidentally produced" synthetic opioids, some of the krokodil produced also contains other drugs. For example, the codeine pills sold in Russia may also contain ingredients such as caffeine, paracetamol, or diphenhydramine (coincidentally an opioid potentiator), while chemicals such as tropicamide, found in over the counter eyedrops, may also be added to the mixture.

• MenAreTrashMenAreTrash Posts: 27,667 spicy boy
  • sbs_willsbs_will Posts: 18,648 salt miner
    Weed
    It's not old. I was expressing what my favorite drug is.

ISN'T THIS WHAT THIS FUCKING THREAD IS FOR??!?!?!

HUH!?!? HUH !?!?!?!? !? ?!?
    Weed
    Looks like a fun time. :-bd
  • streetsstreets Posts: 3,351 just the tip
    Alcohol
    wills drug of choice is hookah
    Hookah > you
  • FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,393 spicy boy
    I REALLY wanna try DMT. It seems to be a life changing experience to almost everyone who tries it.

If you dont know what it is, look it up.