Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Oxxfest 2012

SkullAndCrossbonesSkullAndCrossbones Posts: 16,452 destroyer of motherfuckers
edited May 2012 in News

pretty good lineup. it's all the up in scarborough maine though. i figured if anyone lives near there they might be interested.
"That's another thing I love about metal, it's so fuckin' huge yet certain people don't even know it exists." - Rob Zombie

Comments

• GazorpazorpfieldGazorpazorpfield Posts: 22,293 master of ceremonies
    Isn't the majority of that lineup a tour anyway? All of my no.
    image Photobucket
  • SkullAndCrossbonesSkullAndCrossbones Posts: 16,452 destroyer of motherfuckers
    i think so but its nice to see maine get a metal fest lol.
    "That's another thing I love about metal, it's so fuckin' huge yet certain people don't even know it exists." - Rob Zombie
  • FLATFLAT Posts: 60,558 spicy boy
    im going to that. my friend said he would drive and tickets are 15. ill do that for KSE
  • fucketh_thine_selffucketh_thine_self Posts: 3,363 just the tip
    you guys have a Scarborough too, i thought it was a dumb name us Canadians made up. must be native or something
  • Magson13Magson13 Posts: 1,584 just the tip
    Is this a joke? It must be a joke. Nothing is this shitty.
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
  • Me_Me_ Posts: 13,701 salt miner
    i think so but its nice to see maine get a metal fest lol.
    Yeah.. Maine needs something. I deliver all around up there and that place really blows. There ain't SHIT going on. The drive double nickel in the hammer lane and wonder why I tail them. Fuckers are stuck on slow in that neck of the woods.

• SkullAndCrossbonesSkullAndCrossbones Posts: 16,452 destroyer of motherfuckers
    they do live close to montreal though and they can go to Heavy MTL. i'd most likely go every year if i lived that close. other than that they're not too close to many metal tours. there's usually an upstate NY show or an MA show but thats still a long drive for them. i'd like to visit maine at least once though. i wanna go snowboarding at sugarloaf.
  • SandyVaginaSandyVagina Posts: 618 just the tip
    you guys have a Scarborough too, i thought it was a dumb name us Canadians made up. must be native or something
    the original Scarborough is in England. it's literally a borough built in a scar (a geological land feature created by glaciation cutting through the landscape). ever heard of the song Scarborough Fair? it's an old English folk song troubadours sang hundreds of years ago about that town.
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    i live 2 minutes away from Scarborough beach.... that beach is awesome