Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

The Walking Dead (Lots of great Spoilers inside)

WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
edited March 2013 in Off Topic
Good show is good!

Last episode was awesome. Totally didn't see Dale dying. I thought he was almost as important to the series as Rick.

Also... I gotta feeling that the tension between Rick and Shane is coming to a head... I think Shane is either out of the group or dead by season end.
Post edited by WakeOfAshes on

Comments

• LiveFreeDieLiveFreeDie Posts: 8,050 destroyer of motherfuckers
    No way they are going to kill Shane off right now. I'd take Shane leading that group if I was in it over Rick.

And you kill that prisoner you got.
    Death is not the worst of evils. You can't be down, when you're always high.
  • WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
    edited March 2012
    There has been so many times where the group is like "Hey. I gotta an idea! derp-de-derp and then zombie sex!!!" And Dale is "now hold up. not sure zombie sex is really the best idea here" and they are like "okay.jpg. dale's right"

Now who's goin be the source of reason? Rick? Psssshhhhh yeah right.

And Yeah... idk about Shane. Like when he went to the hospital to save Rick, but couldnt get him out, he moved the bed in front of the door. It's like he wants to be a decent guy but he sometimes fucks it all up. I wont be sad if they kill him off. He is a lose cannon that is for sure.
    Shane is too big a part of the show for them to kill him off now IMO. However I could see them killing off Laurie and having Rick go crazy.
    No way they are going to kill Shane off right now. I'd take Shane leading that group if I was in it over Rick.

And you kill that prisoner you got.
    I'd be leading that group or going off on my own if I was in their group. Both do some pretty derp things. The only person I'd really want in my group for sure is Glen. And Id be okay with Rick and his wife in the group but not Rick leading it.

For fucks sake, they are hanging out in some open field. how stupid is that? Everyone knows when the zombie apocalypse happens you get to a zombie bunker!
    Shane is too big a part of the show for them to kill him off now IMO. However I could see them killing off Laurie and having Rick go crazy.
    No way... that aint happening. I really think Shane will be out of the group. Actually I think there will be some big thing that happens with that group of 30 and everyone but Shane will be taken by that group. Not sure if prisioners or they just join forces. I think the writers will make it look like shane is dead for sure, but will come back in season 3.
    edited March 2012
    The only thing that kind of annoys me about that show is all the Zombie blood flying around and them not taking precautions to not get it in their mouth or cuts.

Also the episode where Shane is stuck on the bus him stabbing zombies in the head then cutting his hand with that same knife. Also him smearing his cut hand on the bus door where the zombies were licking. In all rights he should be infected.
    you two have it all wrong... the blood isnt infected, just the teeth :))
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,483 spicy boy
    I read the comic that the show is based off of, but only saw a couple episodes of the show.

Im still fairly early in the comic though. Shane dies early in the comic. Carl shoot him.
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
    The show isnt following the comic books all that closely. Dale's character for example is way off from the way he dies and things he does.
  • ZmbieFlavrdCupcakesZmbieFlavrdCupcakes Posts: 32,259 jayfacer
    i really wannt break that kids neck
    hes retarded as shit for letting that zombie live
    HURR HURR IMA THROW ROCKS AT THE DEAD GUY
    imageimage
    edited March 2012
    ^no joke. He took target practice.... You can't shoot the fucker, stuck in the mud, from 4 feet away? Yeah lets get right up close inches from his face before we shoot. Idiot.
    he didnt even shoot! dumbass dropped the gun!
    hes a liability to the group and should be killed off like they were about to do to Randall
    imageimage
    Well I can understand dropping the gun when it lunges at him like that.... Just seems that he should have shot it in the head from the place he was throwing the rocks. That was really close enough.
    and he didnt and look what happened
    the only guy whos like 'wait, stop and think about what youre about to do' is dead and its his fault
    i hope they find out that it was Carls fault and do something even though they wont because its Ricks son but then theyre all taking a risk
    imageimage
    You gotta think though that kid is growing up in a FUCKED UP zombie environment. While I do believe everyone is responsible for their own actions that kids childhood is fucked.
    but i mean dont fuck around with the damn zombie
    kill it or be killed by it
    if he doesnt have the balls to shoot it when its trapped right in front of him, hell never be able to defend himself in a normal zombie circumstance
    imageimage
    Daryl is going to be PISSED when he finds out his gun is missing. that was a nice gun. And if Carl doesnt own up to stealing that gun, and freeing the zombie that killed Dale, then someone else my die by Daryl's bow. Daryl isnt the most mentally sound person these days to be stealing from.
    edited March 2012
    psh kid wont ever fess up to stealing it
    hes got no spine
    and you know thats gonna cause shit in the group because its gonna cause suspicion and paranoia in the group that one of them are taking other peoples weapons for themselves
    im calling it right now
    imageimage
    i know which is why I think Daryl is gonna lose it.
    I'm just waiting for Daryl's brother to show back up,