Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Netflix (streaming) recommendation thread

Comments

• SkullAndCrossbonesSkullAndCrossbones Posts: 16,452 destroyer of motherfuckers
    just watched 'Choose', good movie. not too original but it was done well. it was somewhat of a combination of Scream and Saw. they ALMOST blew it at the end but the very last scene saved the end of the movie IMO.
    "That's another thing I love about metal, it's so fuckin' huge yet certain people don't even know it exists." - Rob Zombie
    some movies will probably never be on instant play though
    shit, thats racist. they're just tryin' to bring down the black man!
    "That's another thing I love about metal, it's so fuckin' huge yet certain people don't even know it exists." - Rob Zombie
  • Stoned_CatzStoned_Catz Posts: 34,915 jayfacer
    i beg to differ Disney just went Streaming Instant Play with theyz own streamin channel

[-(

blue turbins

From Those Fishes - I Fingered An Old Bitch (i got Aids on my finger)

i hope HBO replaces Starz.
    epix signed a deal with netflix netflix getting Lionsgate MGM and several other studio film makerz

[-(

blue turbins

\m/
  • AdamAdam Posts: 11,533 balls deep
    Epix is way better then starz.
    just watched The Funhouse, it was pretty good. if you dont already know, it was directed by Tobe Hooper (he directed The Texas Chainsaw Massacre, co-directed Poltergeist).
  • LiveFreeDieLiveFreeDie Posts: 8,050 destroyer of motherfuckers
    #1 Cheerleader Camp. Watch at least the first 5 min. Truuuuuuuust me.
    Death is not the worst of evils. You can't be down, when you're always high.
  • Ace_Deputy_CheezeAce_Deputy_Cheeze Posts: 14,736 jayfacer
    edited September 2011
    Trollhunter is on Netflix
    EDIT: forgot this was a recommendation thread
    Deputy_Cheeze's Profile Page Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
  • KridesBrideBrittKridesBrideBritt Posts: 25,781 jayfacer
    Trollhunter is on Netflix
    EDIT: forgot this was a recommendation thread
    :-?
    kristianPhotobucketPhotobucket Trephination-Tuesday Nights/Wednesday Mornings...11pm-1am- http://wrsu.rutgers.edu/listen.html
    Wicked Little Things

fukt up movie \m/

[-(

blue turbins

• AdamAdam Posts: 11,533 balls deep
    #1 Cheerleader Camp. Watch at least the first 5 min. Truuuuuuuust me.
    Hahah if you like that you would like the movie MILF it's made by the same people.
    i watched Hatchet yesterday. im not sure if i liked it or not. i saw it once before and the first time i saw it i hated it. its like homage to old school american horror movies like Friday The 13th, TTCM, Halloween etc. but the problem with that is, while the previously mentioned movies are classics, if they were made today exactly the same way they were made back in the day they would be considered horrible (maybe not Halloween though). i say that because they were low budget movies with horrible acting (except maybe halloween, the acting wasn't that bad but actors today are much better). and with Hatchet they were trying to replicate that style including the over-used story and horrible acting. its like the movie was seriously not trying to take itself serious while being serious LOL.
    just watched The Descent Part 2, it was badass. i recommend.
    edited October 2011
    just watched Blackout. IT - SUCKED - ASS! i just lost an hour and a half of my life from sheer boredom.
    EDIT: by the time something halfway interesting happened i didnt even care anymore.
  • just watched Blackout. IT - SUCKED - ASS! i just lost an hour and a half of my life from sheer boredom.
    EDIT: by the time something halfway interesting happened i didnt even care anymore.
    Yeah I saw Blackout, it was horrible, I turned it off after 30 or so minutes.
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    horrible bosses sucked dick
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    I watched a movie called mad world a couple weeks ago. It's some independent movie and is very slow moving until halfway through. It is pretty fucked up. I think I liked it? Lol
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    horrible bosses sucked dick
    Lol you crazy.

Jenniferanistonpicfromhorriblebosses.jpg
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!