Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Official Rules

Comments

• WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
    its not butthurt...i'm questioning to try to clarify. usually when there is something that affects the mods, we get pm'd. we didnt this time.
    I was just giving you a hard time. :-))
  • Razor_SharkRazor_Shark Posts: 12,604 balls deep
    I like the rule, seriously.

On another note, sorry for blaming you the other day Tim, I shouldn't have gone off on you or the other mods like that when simply asking would have sufficed.
    edited July 2011
    no need to apologize dude. retards are going to retard, it's what you do. :-))
    no need to apologize dude. retards are going to retard, it's what you do. :-))

• ShaneShane Posts: 15,229 balls deep
    edited July 2011
    i'm not bitching here but honestly if y'all are that unhappy with the mods and most of the forum shares that sentiment they just need to be demodded and new ones need to be chosen. its been over a year and a half anyways, their term has expired lol

i nominate wake
    i'm not bitching here but honestly if y'all are that unhappy with the mods and most of the forum shares that sentiment they just need to be demodded and new ones need to be chosen. its been over a year and a half anyways, their term has expired lol

i nominate wake
    :-))

hmmm... is shane trolling or not? :-?
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    I don't have an issue with any mods and don't really see a reason to get new ones imo
    imageimage
    I don't have an issue with any mods and don't really see a reason to get new ones imo
    might just be me but lettings trolls go on for days yet banning a legit member instantly is kinda an issue
    Oh well..he was unbanned
    imageimage
    yes he was but that's not the point. no one can even own upto it
    The fact that the person who did it isn't owning up is a pussy ass move imo, yes. But Primus has been known to troll stuff and the way new pointless threads were being made alot with Eriks "ban me faggots" parade probably didn't make it look good. But it's pretty much resolved now besides owning up to it. Tbh we could probably cut a few mods but not get new ones
    imageimage
    imo cut primal, john and ed, keep jay and add wake. there we go. thats all we need
    The fact that the person who did it isn't owning up is a pussy ass move imo, yes. But Primus has been known to troll stuff and the way new pointless threads were being made alot with Eriks "ban me faggots" parade probably didn't make it look good. But it's pretty much resolved now besides owning up to it. Tbh we could probably cut a few mods but not get new ones
    SUCK MY DICK HATER

On subject, I would love to be mod.
  • laurjohn2laurjohn2 Posts: 6,951 balls deep
    yes he was but that's not the point. no one can even own upto it
    i went thru the mod acitivty for the last week to see if i can find who banned sheep, and its not on anyone's list. makes me wonder if someone has mod powers that we are not aware of. i know i didn't do it, and going by the activity of all the other mods, Jay, Ed, Primal, Mike and Tim all didnt do it....

Tbh we could probably cut a few mods but not get new ones
    Disagree. Ideally you would have enough mods that at least one was on at all times. I don't know what that magic number is, but 4 sounds reasonable.

I don't really care who does the banning, but it is a little puzzling that whoever did it wouldnt admit to it. A mod shouldnt really be ashamed of their actions because they should be acting as impartial as possible. everyone is human, everyone makes mistakes....
  • GuruGuru Posts: 2,089 juggalo
    imo cut primal, john and ed, keep jay and add wake. there we go. thats all we need
    I'm not on enough to accept under those terms, and being a mod wouldnt change my online time.
  • MikeMike Posts: 7,820 admin
    @John and the other mods: Not trying to go on a power trip like people have claimed in the past, we're just trying to prevent people crying to mods long enough to get the ban lifted. You've been a mod a long time now, you know how it is.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic