Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

**The Michael Vick Appreciation Thread**

Comments

• NOCAPNOCAP Posts: 37,202 mod
    George, cool your shit.

• ShaneShane Posts: 15,229 balls deep
    edited June 2011
    how exactly am i a self proclaimed rapist George? do tell
  • HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
    I won't sit here and defend Shane and say that he has never hit me. I won't say he's not racist or doesn't break my shit, but tell me he hurts my dog and that shit just pisses me the fuck off. Yes, he's threatened to hurt her but he won't do it.
  • Shanez_WifeShanez_Wife Posts: 2,008 just the tip
    Racist hun, not rapist. I don't think I'd be w/ a rapist.
    George, cool your shit.
    I'm not the one who said shane hits his girl or breaks shit, i'm not the one who said he kicks the shit out of his dog. i'm just repeating what others have said.
  • MarcTheFallenMarcTheFallen Posts: 26,621 master of ceremonies
    *FACEFUCKINGPALM*
  • NOCAPNOCAP Posts: 37,202 mod
    George, cool your shit.
    I'm not the one who said shane hits his girl or breaks shit, i'm not the one who said he kicks the shit out of his dog. i'm just repeating what others have said.
    Just drop it...The only thing that will come from this is another e-fight. Just ignore what's going on.

btw judy has hit me back multiple times. not saying i was right, but its not all one sided

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uelHwf8o7_U

I have said he threatened to kill her before because he did but I don't ever recall him hitting her. If he did, it's taken care of and out of the picture. If he ever really hurt her to a degree above a "slap" for being bad or a "bop" on the head, I'd be in jail.
    btw judy has hit me back multiple times. not saying i was right, but its not all one sided

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uelHwf8o7_U

I never once left marks on you but you have on me. ONly time I've laid hands on you is to get you away from me or backed out of a corner.
    edited June 2011
    George, cool your shit.
    shane, i respect you even though you do nothing but troll and fuck with people online, are a self proclaimed racist, slap your girl around and break her shit when you're pissed, and apparently kick the shit out of your dog.
    wanna try that again?
  • MarcTheFallenMarcTheFallen Posts: 26,621 master of ceremonies
    George, cool your shit.
    shane, i respect you even though you do nothing but troll and fuck with people online, are a self proclaimed racist, slap your girl around and break her shit when you're pissed, and apparently kick the shit out of your dog.
    wanna try that again?
    But why try again when in fact that is truth?
    thats not the point. the point is he said that he never said what i bolded, but he most certainly did when he edited bianca's quote.

also i must be doing something right since i still got my girl and yours bounced
    "even angels have their wicked schemes, and you take that to new extremes" hun, stop doing the personal attacks to his girl.
  • BrianBrian Posts: 17,611 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Damnit Marc, you should've smacked Leah more often. How else was she supposed to know that you cared?
    nike Pictures, Images and PhotosTUPAC IS DEAD/THE LEGEND IS GONE/THEY SAYIN TUPAC'S BACK?/DEM NIGGAS WRONG
    George, cool your shit.
    wanna try that again?
    Judy told all of us you slapped her around man <_>
  • WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
    there is nothing worse the a racist rapist.
    edited June 2011
    Ok, are you calling him a rapist? I under NO cirucumstances take that name or word very lightly.
    my threads keep getting deleted soi i guess i should post this everywhere....

first it was Ed, Tommy, then Nola, Erik, Wake, then me(when i have been nothing but cool to you and had your back against all the people I named), then of course to get the focus off of you, you turn on Skully, Leah at the drop of a dime, I wonder who's next thast Bianca is going to shit on to make herself feel better for no reason? (i'm sure there are plenty of others I forgot to mention.) then when you start with someone else you go running back to people you started with before to try and make peace with them.

Lets place bets. I say it's gonna be Shane or Ape, you seem to be coolin it with them real good, I dont see that lasting.

I should have listned to all those people who told me I was fucking stupid for thinking you were a good person and sticking up for you. I got made to look like a fool.
  • WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Ok, are you calling him a rapist?
    lol. no... I was just making fun of the previous spelling confusion. I was just playing with the words without it being anything personal.