Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

The Official TV Shows Thread

SkullAndCrossbonesSkullAndCrossbones Posts: 16,452 destroyer of motherfuckers
edited February 2011 in Off Topic
sorry if we already have one of these but i couldn't get the search feature to work.
anyway, what are your favorite TV shows (current or over/cancelled)?

in no particular order
White Collar (current), i love that show, its great
Monk (over) that was a great show too
Fear (cancelled), i dont know if you guys remember that show. it was on MTV for a little while and then MTV decided to cancel it, probably cause it was a good show.
Seinfeld (over)
Sons of Anarchy (current), no explanation needed on why that show kicks ass
Pawn Stars (current)
American Pickers (current)
Mythbusters (current)
Sons of Guns (current), its a new show on the discovery channel
Deadliest Warrior (current)
Gametrailers TV (current)
DEA (current)
The Mentalist (current)
Beavis and Butthead (cancelled/being brought back apparently)

theres probably tons more im forgetting. also, ive been reading a lot lately about channels like CBS, ABC, NBC, FOX, etc. starting up their own horror series. most likely because of the success of shows like True Blood and The Walking Dead. i dont like the show The Walking Dead by the way, way too damn boring.
"That's another thing I love about metal, it's so fuckin' huge yet certain people don't even know it exists." - Rob Zombie

Comments

• XenoXeno Posts: 21,003 master of ceremonies
    edited February 2011
    House
    The Simpsons (mostly old stuff)
    Family Guy
    South Park
    Pawn Stars
    30 Rock
    Arrested Development
  • Ace_Deputy_CheezeAce_Deputy_Cheeze Posts: 14,736 jayfacer
    edited February 2011
    ^Arrested Development ^
    Deputy_Cheeze's Profile Page Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
    I've been known to watch marathons of CSI too. lol
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    FEAR is my old fav that's been cancelled, along with 1990's Nick
    Then there's Supernatural, Bones, all CSIs, Law & Order, 1000 ways to die, Jersey Shore, South Park, ect.
    imageimage
  • SkullAndCrossbonesSkullAndCrossbones Posts: 16,452 destroyer of motherfuckers
    FEAR is my old fav that's been cancelled, along with 1990's Nick
    Then there's Supernatural, Bones, all CSIs, Law & Order, 1000 ways to die, Jersey Shore, South Park, ect.
    Fear was my favorite show back in the day too. if you search Fear on youtube you can find some episodes. i've been thinking about saving those videos and burning DVDs, but i dont know how to save videos from youtube.

"That's another thing I love about metal, it's so fuckin' huge yet certain people don't even know it exists." - Rob Zombie
  • OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy
    Yeah, we already have one, but whatever. lol

Metalocalypse
    Entourage
    Archer
    Everybody Loves Raymond (ended)
    The Office
    Regular Show
    It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia
    South Park
    Family Guy
    I love winning with women
    oh and the good ole folks at MTV wont release them on DVD, or sell the rights to the show either (if im not mistaken). the only thing on DVD they have is "The Making of Fear" or something like that.
    I read somewhere it's on DVD but idk if it's true. If it is I want it NAO!
    imageimage
    oh and the good ole folks at MTV wont release them on DVD, or sell the rights to the show either (if im not mistaken). the only thing on DVD they have is "The Making of Fear" or something like that.
    We could send e-mails to them to put it on DVD and even make new seasons. Paramormal shot is more popular now anyways so I'd think they might profit
    imageimage
    The League, hilarious show! I mean seriously, who doesn't love Jon Lajoie? Hes the guy that made the "Show Me Your Genitals" video. that music video is just plain brilliant, lol.
  • That_Guy_ArloThat_Guy_Arlo Posts: 14,026 master of ceremonies
    Parks and Recreation
    I used to be really into Bones but I've missed like 2 seasons.

I saw the season premier after Booth had amnesia and the episode sort of sucked so I stopped watching.
    I read somewhere it's on DVD but idk if it's true. If it is I want it NAO!
    i read that some fans got ahold of some bootleg copies, maybe thats what you heard, i dont know.
    We could send e-mails to them to put it on DVD and even make new seasons. Paramormal shot is more popular now anyways so I'd think they might profit
    yeah thats what im hoping for too. but i have very little faith in MTV. but they are bringing back Beavis and Butthead apparently so who knows.

• That_Guy_ArloThat_Guy_Arlo Posts: 14,026 master of ceremonies
    But seriously here's a better list:

Parks and Recreation
    Pawn Stars
    American Pickers
    WWE RAW & Smackdown
    Whale Wars
    South Park
    Skins
    Jersey Shore
    Family Guy
    Outsourced
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    has anyone every watched the show party down? i just saw it yesterday and it was great
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,483 spicy boy
    Two and a Half Men
    Invader Zim
    Ren and Stimpy
    Beavis and Butthead
    Dragonball Z (kai) are on my list atm
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
  • Bottle_TreeBottle_Tree Posts: 7,166 just the tip
    Two and a Half Men
    I think that show would be funnier without the guy that's not Charlie Sheen.

Anywho, anyone watch as much Spongebob and Adventure Time as I do?
  • Ace_Deputy_CheezeAce_Deputy_Cheeze Posts: 14,736 jayfacer
    lol, i watch Adventure Time
    Deputy_Cheeze's Profile Page Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
  • OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy
    If Spongebob is on, I won't change the channel. But I don't go out of my way to watch it.
    I love winning with women
  • Bottle_TreeBottle_Tree Posts: 7,166 just the tip
    lol, i watch Adventure Time
    Yay! Oh and Regular Show is amazing, too.
    If Spongebob is on, I won't change the channel. But I don't go out of my way to watch it.
    Yeah, they play the reruns wayyyy too much. I still end up watching the same episode like, ten times though, haha.