Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

YOU KNOW WHAT REALLY GRINDS MY GEARS? (NSFW)

Comments

• Dime2Dime2 Posts: 2,644 jayfacer
    Dime2 said:
    Not sure if my aunt is going to make it through the week. Out of the eleven on my dads side she's the only one I care about or have a relationship with. Only one that doesn't judge me for all the non arabic shenanigans I get up to lol. She's taken care of me more than my own mom at points. Heart is broken for my cousins too. She's in a coma and lost alot of brain function. They lost dad the same way barely 3 years ago. Youngest is 17. Can't imagine what he's feeling. Shit sucks. 
     She passed this morning. This one's gonna hurt for a minute. R.I.P.
  • XenoXeno Posts: 21,003 master of ceremonies
    Sorry to hear it mang
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,400 spicy boy
    edited September 2021
    RIP doo. Sorry to that. Text/call me if you need anything, even if its just to talk brother. 
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,483 spicy boy
    Sorry to hear that dude. 
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
  • JLRedWing13JLRedWing13 Posts: 48,695 mod
    Sorry for your loss man. >:D<
    JLRedWing13's Profile PagePhotobucketimage
    Appreciate you all. Feels like I lost a best friend man but I'm really really happy we got the time we did. Her whole family went from the black sheep family none of the rest of my extended family really fucked with so growing up we didn't talk much. But over the last 6 or 7 years we just kept getting closer and closer to the point that my cousin that's my age is legit one of my best homies. Talk and hang constantly. And she was fucking amazing. Everytime I'd walk in the door, she'd be there with a big smile and some food I definitely didn't need lmao when I moved out and my parents stopped talking to me she'd cook me food and send it over with my cousin. She's met all the chicks I dated she's met my boys she's even met Eddie lmao her first words seeing him ill never forget. He's walking up the driveway and she just starts giggling and goes "That's the guy that broke the table!" My fucking parents haven't met Eddie yet. I know it's cheesy as fuck but she's legit one of the only people that I felt I could be myself around. I can't be around any family, my parents included, without getting shit for my hair, tattoos, music, the car I drive, not going to school, my job etc. She just never cared. She just wanted me to be happy doing what I was doing and was always just happy to see me for me. I don't really ever feel appreciated but she always made me feel that way. It was to the point where she'd ask me all the time what I was jamming that week or about bands I like. Id ramble on knowing full well she had no clue what I was talking about but she'd ask me about records and tours and what not. After asking how I was because she knew about my love for Maiden she'd follow it up with "And hows Iron Maiden?" And ill never forget that because she still had a slight accent so it would always come off sounding like "How's Irone Meeden?" Lmao. It sucks but I'm always gonna be able to look back and smile about all that shit. And its crazy because that relationship with that whole family could have never have happened if 18 year old me didn't to "Why the fuck does no one talk to them? We're family." 
  • GnomezGnomez Posts: 17,550 master of ceremonies
    I'm really sorry to hear of your loss big fella. She sounds like a really special lady. I hope you have a nice send off for her. Remember those wonderful times you had with her 
    Thanks man she definitely was
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,400 spicy boy
    Welp the sellers of that house declined to fix anything, and instead of giving us the chance to just take the home as is, they cancelled the agreement. 

Back to stage one 😞
    New dispatcher is a bag of dicks. Gave me shit for bringing the truck for service at a truck stop on the jersey turnpike when I had a broken pigtail adapter on the trailer and didn't want to get fucked in the constant weigh stations of Maryland & Virginia. That took a couple days because they didn't have the part on hand. 

Finally get unloaded in NC yesterday and he gets me a load of steel sheets headed back up to CT for this morning. Asks me last night when talking about it to send pictures of my securement before leaving... Literally been doing this 15 months without a load shift, wtf. Say ok but ain't no way in hell I'm doing that when this dude has been a useless dick my entire time with him the past couple months 

Texts me after I leave "your leaving and not sending pictures? You were supposed to send pictures of the loaded trailer. That was our agreement."

Ignored. I'll be putting in my two weeks this weekend anyways
  • New_GaryNew_Gary Posts: 314 salt miner
    Xeno said:
    New dispatcher is a bag of dicks. Gave me shit for bringing the truck for service at a truck stop on the jersey turnpike when I had a broken pigtail adapter on the trailer and didn't want to get fucked in the constant weigh stations of Maryland & Virginia. That took a couple days because they didn't have the part on hand. 

Finally get unloaded in NC yesterday and he gets me a load of steel sheets headed back up to CT for this morning. Asks me last night when talking about it to send pictures of my securement before leaving... Literally been doing this 15 months without a load shift, wtf. Say ok but ain't no way in hell I'm doing that when this dude has been a useless dick my entire time with him the past couple months 

Texts me after I leave "your leaving and not sending pictures? You were supposed to send pictures of the loaded trailer. That was our agreement."

Ignored. I'll be putting in my two weeks this weekend anyways
    I can help you get around them scales.  A few of them anyways. The Scale in Md. on I 95 South just about 10 miles before the Bel Air exit hop off the exit right before it and go to the right. Your GPS will re route you. You go out of the way about 5 miles I believe but it beats fucking with the Nazis for 45 to an hour. The one on 95 south just before the DC/495/95 Belt I never go in there if it's flashing. They can't see you and I've never been caught knock on wood. Many drivers just blow by it. I've also blown by the one on 95 North just AFTER the Bel Air exit. Just look and make sure there is no "chaser" waiting. The ones before and after the Bay bridge I have no idea. I only run that side of Md once in a while Coming out of NY into CT on I84 just get off the on rt 22 North. Go up 1 exit to Rt 6 exit. Off ramp make a left then go down 3 lights and make a right then hop right back on I84 East. There is no scale on west bound till Middletown NY area. Never and I mean NEVER go in the eastbound 84 one. They are the absolute worst. BUT remember the fines are stiff if you get caught but it's hard to prove in court. For instance the one on 84 I told you about you are getting off a few miles before it so they can't prove that and also following that way it only adds 6 minutes on your time. Also if you run a radio which I don't no more (nothing but fucking rednecks and racism and hookers) you can always ask them if the coops are open. Hope this helps ya a little.
    Oh the one as soon as you enter CT out of Westchester on 95 which always seems to be open. I believe there is a way on rt 1 BUT be careful. I think there is a low bridge but I can't be positive. You wouldn't think there would be a low bridge on rt 1 but for some reason I'm thinking I had a problem there once and had to back up which is always fun
  • GnomezGnomez Posts: 17,550 master of ceremonies
    We need our own truckers thread....
    The hilarious thing is that I wound up getting the bypass signal at every single one
    Xeno said:
    The hilarious thing is that I wound up getting the bypass signal at every single one
    Wish I had that but we don't. About 2 years ago I got yanked in on I 80 in PA. I guess the medical company never sent my Med Card to DOT which they are supposed to do so my Med card wasn't tied to my license floabt and they guy put me out of service. He told me He was going to lunch soon and if someone comes to drive the truck I can leave. He wasn't gone 45 seconds and I pulled out. Had to go to DMV to straighten it out when I returned from the overnight.
    Facebook's auto flagging is complete bullshit. I just got flagged for a picture I posted over three years ago, and now I can't buy ads for my band. :| 
    They should give us the option to delete old posts first, I'm not going to scroll through almost 10 years of posts to preemtively delete stuff they find offensive. Fucking bullshit. 
  • EpisodeMnHEpisodeMnH Posts: 4,585 jayfacer
    That happened one time a couple years ago. I got Facebook jail 6 months after the fact cause of an old status where I called Russ (Rapper) a faggot lmao.
    I posted a pic of Columbine