Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Coronavirus/Covid-19

Comments

• Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,405 spicy boy
    Okay and it sure as fuck wasn’t for anything else other than getting my vaccine card/access to events, for the thousandth time. I can still feel how I feel and again, if this vaccine is what’s been fucking me up health wise, then it only proves I was right to not trust it. Not a hard fucking concept.
    You just dont get it lol. This is something that in 5 years you will probably go “yeah you guys are right”

you cant speak pit against it, and then immediately fall in line. Keep telling yourself you got it “because i wanted to go to a show”

nah, deep down, you got it because you wanted it. Otherwise you never would have .
  • FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,393 spicy boy
    EpisodeMnH said:

Good going completely removing that part and dumbing it down to “I got it cause I think it doesn’t work.”
    :|:|:|:|

What does this even mean? All shit talk aside, this isn't even a coherent sentence lmao. "I got it cause I think it doesn't work" lmao what the fuck is that even supposed to mean
    =)) yeah your brain is fried. The cognitive dissonance with you is insane.

"I said the vaccine was poison but got it to go to a concert and now I think the vaccine is causing me to have medical problems...but at least I wasn't scared of covid doe!"

Like what does that have to do with anything I was saying? Are you even trying to make a coherent point anymore lmao 
    Are you other than riding my cock?

>”They drank the Kool-Aid don’t bother.”
    >Immediately gets triggered and proves he drank the Kool-Aid.
    >Case in point.

And it has everything to do wit what you were saying you braindead retard. I’m suddenly having issues out of nowhere after getting the vaccine, lending truth to the fact that this shit is not as clean cut as you like to pretend it is. MY brain is fried tho when you can’t put simple concepts together. Lmfao yea aight. Kill yourself retard.

God damn you're retarded. You're arguing against a point that I'm not trying to make. I. Don't. Care. Why. You. Took. The. Vaccine.

You still took it you absolute moron. That's the point. That's it. I don't care why. You talked all that shit about the vaccine yet still got it like the rest of us. Which makes you a hypocrite. It's not a hard concept to understand. 
  • SATANSATAN Posts: 25,794 spicy boy
    How many people do you *actually* know that have died from COVID? I’m not talking about friends of friends or distant relatives. I’m talking moms, dads, sisters, brothers, best friends, girlfriends, wives, kids, and peer coworkers exclusively. How many funerals have you attended due to Covid? 
  • EpisodeMnHEpisodeMnH Posts: 4,585 jayfacer
    edited July 2021
    Okay and it sure as fuck wasn’t for anything else other than getting my vaccine card/access to events, for the thousandth time. I can still feel how I feel and again, if this vaccine is what’s been fucking me up health wise, then it only proves I was right to not trust it. Not a hard fucking concept.
    You just dont get it lol. This is something that in 5 years you will probably go “yeah you guys are right”

you cant speak pit against it, and then immediately fall in line. Keep telling yourself you got it “because i wanted to go to a show”

nah, deep down, you got it because you wanted it. Otherwise you never would have .
    Yea nah except I didn’t but keep telling yourself that. I got it for my vaccine card and it is LITERALLY that simple. Suck my dick and shut the fuck up.

SATAN said:
    How many people do you *actually* know that have died from COVID? I’m not talking about friends of friends or distant relatives. I’m talking moms, dads, sisters, brothers, best friends, girlfriends, wives, kids, and peer coworkers exclusively. How many funerals have you attended due to Covid? 
    My grandma. My great aunt. Two of my direct coworkers dads. My girls coworkers mom. 

But whats your point? If a close family friend doesn't die of covid it doesn't exist or it's not deadly? I don't personally know anyone that's died of lung cancer, does that mean cigarettes won't kill you and it's all a hoax? I don't get the logic. 
    My point…

If Covid was as bad as it gets blown up to be, someone from this forum would’ve died. That’s what a “pandemic” means. We’re not exactly dealing with Ebola here. They’re not stacking dead bodies into old buildings and setting them ablaze like they had to during the Black Plague. 

I can’t think of a single star athlete that’s died, despite games being ongoing. Baseball has been back on for a year with no deaths. Football and basketball have completed entire seasons without a death. These are all contact sports with thousands of athletes, professional and amateur, touching each other with no serious consequences. 

But you bring up lung cancer and cigarettes. Last I checked, cigarettes are still legal, despite second hand smoke being deadly as well. People aren’t making it some public stand to force others to prove they don’t smoke in order to go to school. 

I’m only now being really antagonized lately because people are demanding vaccine mandates. The people making these demands are inciting a series of events that may end up getting me locked up or my kids taken away.

I just don’t see the point of all this bullshit. It’s overkill. 
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,484 spicy boy
    SATAN said:
    Zero, because we quarantined, wore masks, and got vaccinated. Amazing. 

Meanwhile look at places like Missouri. 

Again, even without death, this shit has long lasting health effects. Why is that not important to you? People who have it have continual lung issues. Coughs. Difficulty breathing. Losing your smell and taste are signs of brain damage. The disease literally eats away at your brain. Thats permenant. Permanent lung and brain damage. Sure maybe they didnt die, but those are serious lifelong issues now. 
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
    SATAN said:

Again, even without death, this shit has long lasting health effects. Why is that not important to you? People who have it have continual lung issues. Coughs. Difficulty breathing. Losing your smell and taste are signs of brain damage. The disease literally eats away at your brain. Thats permenant. Permanent lung and brain damage. Sure maybe they didnt die, but those are serious lifelong issues now. 
    I live in the area of the country most people point at and laugh at because we are largely unmasked and unvaccinated, yet I don’t know a single person that’s suffered anything you just mentioned. Doesn’t that seem odd?
    SATAN said:
    My point…

If Covid was as bad as it gets blown up to be, someone from this forum would’ve died. That’s what a “pandemic” means. We’re not exactly dealing with Ebola here. They’re not stacking dead bodies into old buildings and setting them ablaze like they had to during the Black Plague. 

I can’t think of a single star athlete that’s died, despite games being ongoing. Baseball has been back on for a year with no deaths. Football and basketball have completed entire seasons without a death. These are all contact sports with thousands of athletes, professional and amateur, touching each other with no serious consequences. 

But you bring up lung cancer and cigarettes. Last I checked, cigarettes are still legal, despite second hand smoke being deadly as well. People aren’t making it some public stand to force others to prove they don’t smoke in order to go to school. 

I’m only now being really antagonized lately because people are demanding vaccine mandates. The people making these demands are inciting a series of events that may end up getting me locked up or my kids taken away.

I just don’t see the point of all this bullshit. It’s overkill. 
    Thats not what pandemic means. The word pandemic has nothing to do with death. 
    SATAN said:
    SATAN said:

I live in the area of the country most people point at and laugh at because we are largely unmasked and unvaccinated, yet I don’t know a single person that’s suffered anything you just mentioned. Doesn’t that seem odd?
    Not really. A virus doesn’t have to affect you to be considered real. 

you also live in a place where you can be outside most of the year. Thats a huge factor in the transmission of this disease. Its a big reason why winter places had big numbers in the winter, and its a big reason why the southern states are having issues with numbers now. 

Its a weird disease. Some people it effects a lot, some people little, and we still dont really know why. 

The point is, lots of people have had their lives completely changed by this thing. Did they maybe overblown some of the lockdown stuff and small businesses? Yes clearly. We obviously weren’t prepared for something like this. But that doesn’t make it not real because you dont know anyone who directs died of it. 

I dont go around telling people aids isnt real because I haven’t know anyone with it or that has died from it. Saying that is pretty selfish. 

Semantics

Aight
    Just know I don’t plan on getting through to any of you. I know you’ve made your decision about this already. I’m just stating how I feel.
    SATAN said:
    My point…

If Covid was as bad as it gets blown up to be, someone from this forum would’ve died. That’s what a “pandemic” means. 

Thats not what the word pandemic means actually. A pandemic is defined by a disease or illness that affects a large number of the population between multiple countries or continents. Which covid absolutely does.

Funny you mention Ebola. It killed a little over 11,000 people. Covid has killed over 4 million.

You're using anecdotal evidence to try and justify your worldview when it doesn't even make sense. So because any of the 10 dudes that post on this forum didn't die from covid its not a big deal? What kind of logic is that? You're ignoring the 4 million that have died because no one in your specific inner circle has died from it. You say no pro athlete has died when it is their literal job to be at peak physical health and athleticism, but ignore the countless actors, artists, musicians, etc they have died from it.

Sorry my family members deaths aren't validating enough for you. Even if I died from covid, all you'd say is that it was a hoax and that I probably died from other health complications or some bullshit like that. 
    The thing is, I live in a conservative town that is only 40% vaccinated. I know a lot of people who have died from covid. My girls coworker is middle aged and her and her entire family had a cookout over summer break (she works at a school) they all got sick and hospitalized. I'm talking like 12 people. The lady, her sons, brother, and parents. The mom died. They were all unvaxed and covid deniers. 

She's back working now and she's telling my girls whole office that Faucci developed covid and he's an evil man. But she's still not masked up. Covid is simultaneously a hoax and an evil plan by the libs to destroy the world. It's insane.

This other lady is a teacher at the school and her husband was in the icu with covid over summer break. I'm not embellishing this for the sake of a story. My girl is working right now but the school has no kids back yet so I took her lunch. My girl has an autoimmune disease and is very high risk. She is always under the weather. So she still wears a mask at work. We finished lunch and my girl throws on her mask. This fucking lady walks over to us to introduce herself to me, then starts grilling us about wearing masks. "why are you wearing a mask, you two live together."

And I responded "we don't live with you and you're standing right here. It's for our protection. Why does it bother you so much?" and she just fake laughed and walked away. This lady's husband was near death and she is trying to grill people about wearing a mask :|
    Of course these are all anecdotal experiences as well just like yours are Satan. The difference is I'm trusting the experiences of doctors, nurses, scientists, and health officials as well as my own personal experiences. Go talk to an ICU nurse or doctor and ask them how overblown covid is. They don't even have room for new patients at the hospitals up here. Nurses are working 70 hour weeks. My uncle in law is an official with Denver Public Health and told us back in February of 2020 that shit was going to be bad. I trust him and the tens of thousands of educated scientists and doctors over your opinion and my opinion as objectively uneducated crusty metal heads. 
    SATAN said:
    My point…

If Covid was as bad as it gets blown up to be, someone from this forum would’ve died. That’s what a “pandemic” means. 

and that I probably died from other health complications or some bullshit like that. 
    And that would be correct. Perfectly healthy people don’t die from it.
    Where'd you get your medical degree at Erik? What scientific or medical journals have you read on the subject? 
    Where’d you get yours?
    Where’d you get yours?
    I don't have one. But here is an article from Lisa Lockerd Maragakis who is a professor at John Hopkins University, has a Medical degree and an MPH (Master of Public Health) and specializes in the study of infectious desease for over 20 years. This article cites various published medical papers, including one done by Brian Claggett who is the instructor of medicine at Harvard Medical School and has his PHD. Their thorough studies over the last year and a half say you're full of shit. 

https://www.hopkinsmedicine.org/health/conditions-and-diseases/coronavirus/coronavirus-and-covid-19-younger-adults-are-at-risk-too