Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Say Something Random (NSFW)

Comments

• XenoXeno Posts: 21,007 master of ceremonies
    This budget-ass $100 android getting unusable. Grabbing the S20 5G next weekend
  • FLATFLAT Posts: 60,558 spicy boy
    Roommate is “working from home” today and all he’s done is build a drone. Works for the county. My tax dollars. Get the fuck out of my house. 
  • FLATFLAT Posts: 60,558 spicy boy
    Of course someone from his ducking office got corona so now he’s off the whole week I’m off too. Can’t get any fucking peace and quiet in my own fuckkng house. 
    Currently a nationwide 3 day DOT enforcement blitz, truckers getting inspected left and right

Dispatch yesterday: we got you a short load, think you can grab it?
    Me: this trailer doesn't have a current inspection and the abs light is on, I'm probably gonna just chill in place until Friday
    Dispatch: okay, call maintenance and see if they can take care of that and get you rolling tomorrow
    Me: doesn't respond, fuck calling maintenance until this blitz is over
    Dispatch today: okay I'll put you down as hitting the road again Friday

I almost feel bad with the amount I abuse my dispatch but they're so desperate right now they don't even get short with me
  • Jobe_Wan_KenobiJobe_Wan_Kenobi Posts: 19,440 moneytalker
    Xeno said:
    Currently a nationwide 3 day DOT enforcement blitz, truckers getting inspected left and right

Dispatch yesterday: we got you a short load, think you can grab it?
    Me: this trailer doesn't have a current inspection and the abs light is on, I'm probably gonna just chill in place until Friday
    Dispatch: okay, call maintenance and see if they can take care of that and get you rolling tomorrow
    Me: doesn't respond, fuck calling maintenance until this blitz is over
    Dispatch today: okay I'll put you down as hitting the road again Friday

I almost feel bad with the amount I abuse my dispatch but they're so desperate right now they don't even get short with me

Most of them only care about their end and the customer on the other end. Take care of shit in the middle. They will jam you up if it helps them clear the books. You’re pretty much just a tool they use to complete a job. Tools are great but when they break you just replace them. Whatever it takes to do the job. 
    Pass the god damn butter.
  • GnomezGnomez Posts: 17,550 master of ceremonies
    I hope none of you get hit in the head by a 10 storey 21 ton piece of Chinese rocket this weekend
  • EpisodeMnHEpisodeMnH Posts: 4,585 jayfacer
    Place is fuckin dead.
    Does anyone here play Darts?
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,405 spicy boy
    I have at the bar a bunch of times. But im mot very good. Id like to get a set for home though. 
    A client of mine manufactures darts and sells them globally. They have different styles and flights etc. But apparently their "tribal" darts with Maori carvings and designs are selling really well in the USA.
    Have a look on Google at Puma Darts tribal darts. They're pretty cool 
  • ThatGuyArloThatGuyArlo Posts: 1,430 jayfacer
    Perfect example of "I got mine, fuck you". 

Just wait for that relationship to end though lol
  • EpisodeMnHEpisodeMnH Posts: 4,585 jayfacer
    Perfect example of "I got mine, fuck you". 

Just wait for that relationship to end though lol
    He said that. She said "Luckily for me I never have to worry about that." 😐
  • Dime2Dime2 Posts: 2,646 jayfacer
    I see two kids, a drug addiction and a divorce in their future 
    Was gonna try and get a refund for riot fest since the fiance can't do it but since the full lineup dropped I'm probably gonna try and get my dispatch to get me to Chicago for that weekend so I can catch NIN and Faith No More
    edited May 2021
    But part of me wants to say fuck it and buy louder than life tix instead

But riot fest is already paid for and FAITH NO MOOOOREEEEE