Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

What are you listening to right now?

Comments

• Dime2Dime2 Posts: 2,646 jayfacer
    Closure by Chevelle
  • XenoXeno Posts: 21,007 master of ceremonies
    Xeno said:
    Janus - Red Right Return 
    Saw them open for Chevelle back in 2012. Like their music but the show was meh
    I have a big soft spot for radio rock like this

I cant do the bro butt rock stuff like Buckcherry, Shinedown, and Theory of a Deadman. But Chevelle, Janus, Breaking Benjamin, Three Days Grace, Nonpoint - I dig
    Did you just list breaking benjamin under NOT bro butt rock?
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,484 spicy boy
    Xeno said:
    Xeno said:
    Janus - Red Right Return 

I cant do the bro butt rock stuff like Buckcherry, Shinedown, and Theory of a Deadman. But Chevelle, Janus, Breaking Benjamin, Three Days Grace, Nonpoint - I dig
    They're not. They dont sing about chicks, and partying, and drinking and shit like that. 
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
    You obviously didn't have to sit through child karate demos as a kid always soundtracked to blow me away 🤣

Xeno said:
    Xeno said:
    Janus - Red Right Return 

They're not. They dont sing about chicks, and partying, and drinking and shit like that. 
    Neither does shinedown
    Xeno said:
    You obviously didn't have to sit through child karate demos as a kid always soundtracked to blow me away 🤣

Xeno said:
    Xeno said:
    Janus - Red Right Return 

Neither does shinedown
    I dont listen to Shinedown to be fair, but they're always lumped in with the like Buckcherry/Theory of a Deadman/Halestorm kinda butt rock so I thought they fit in there. 

Whereas Breaking Benjamin are more similar to the post-grunge shit like Chevelle, Three Days Grace, Starset, etc. Tool/Deftones, but good kinda bands. 
  • FLATFLAT Posts: 60,558 spicy boy
    First couple halestorm albums slapped 
    Like the first ep/first album 
    Damn no rage over the "Tool but good" comment? 

Im slipping
    Xeno said:

Xeno said:
    Xeno said:
    Janus - Red Right Return 

Neither does shinedown
    I dont listen to Shinedown to be fair, but they're always lumped in with the like Buckcherry/Theory of a Deadman/Halestorm kinda butt rock so I thought they fit in there. 

Whereas Breaking Benjamin are more similar to the post-grunge shit like Chevelle, Three Days Grace, Starset, etc. Tool/Deftones, but good kinda bands. 
    Saw Starset open for Breaking Benjamin, that was some goofy ass shit but the music wasn't bad

Also I like butt rock so this line in the sand you've drawn is confusing to me because I consider them all butt rock. Except maybe tool and deftones but there's def some overlap even there lol

Shinedown's early stuff slaps and is very post grunge. Save Me, Fly From The Inside, Sound of Madness, and Cry For Help are in a giant rock and metal playlist I have while I drive and are great ones
  • Jobe_Wan_KenobiJobe_Wan_Kenobi Posts: 19,440 moneytalker
    Everyone here is just going on talking about butt rock like Gojira didn’t just release some new shit. 

Pass the god damn butter.
  • JLRedWing13JLRedWing13 Posts: 48,695 mod
    Still waiting for my physical copy to get here [-(
    JLRedWing13's Profile PagePhotobucketimage
    Everyone here is just going on talking about butt rock like Gojira didn’t just release some new shit. 

Sphinx is my favorite from the new album
    Still waiting for my physical copy to get here [-(
    Im in a BTBAM group on fb and a lot of them collect vinyl variants and it seems shipping has been fucked all year
    Damn no rage over the "Tool but good" comment? 

Im slipping
    I have a learning disability and it glossed right over my smooth brain
    Didn’t see the tool comment. Just terrible trolling. 

Also I’ve hardly listened to gojira after Lebanese savage or whatever 
    Spell checked it to Lebanese and I typed savage myself. didn’t care enough. 
    I’m be listened to stranded and the other single from the last album 
    Under my skin - mudvayne

got me on the verge of copping tickets. 
    A new game - mudvayne