Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

***Official Video Games Thread***

Comments

• XenoXeno Posts: 21,003 master of ceremonies
    Our hockey team got banned once because we called ourselves aids but it was like 2 or 3 games old at that point lol. 

We just hopped on to check our stats one day and it was banned. 

Not only were aids, but all 3 of us were people with hiv. 

One was magic Johnson, my name was charlie sheen, and my other friends name was freddie mercury =)))) 
    My clan tag in master chief collection is still "Hit your kids" for like 5 years running
  • FLATFLAT Posts: 60,558 spicy boy
    Unlocked every non-DLC Smash Ultimate character and beat classic mode with each. Over 70 fighters lmao. I vastly underestimated how much there is to do in this game. There's even an achievement system. Now I'm about to add the DLC.

Also Cheeze is the only real one here since he added me. The rest of yall are clearly scared.
    Damn i need to hop back on and give hands. 
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,483 spicy boy
    I keep forgetting to add you. 
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
  • EpisodeMnHEpisodeMnH Posts: 4,585 jayfacer
    At 14/25 double kills on the Cigma rocket launcher. Then need to do it all over again for the RPG.

I have developed full blown diabetes as a result.
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,403 spicy boy
    Outriders continues to get better and better. There are of course problems with it. 

The fade to black thing MC talked about is gay as fuck, and there are some bugs in it, but since the server issues have straightened out none of them have been ground breaking. 

Once you learn how to play the class you pick, and unlock the skills for them and start creating a build you like, the possibilities seem endless. There are so many armor and gun mods. 

Game is a lot of fun to play with the homies. 
    Sony finally updated and added the option to store PS5 games on externals, but it’s still essentially useless, because you can’t play PS5 games FROM the external like PS4 games. You need to reinstall the game on the internal SSD, although they claim it’s a faster process than a full download or installing from a disc.

Still tho, a big external is $100+, and it jus don’t seem worth it when they promised we’ll be able to upgrade the internal SSD this summer. Guess I’ll jus keep being patient lmao. PS4/PS5 externals go up to 8TB and if they’ll be offering an internal that big and I can jus spend the $200-$250 once and get it over wit, I’d rather do that.
  • JLRedWing13JLRedWing13 Posts: 48,695 mod
    Cleared classic mode with the DLC characters in Smash as well, pretty much all of them are fun to play as. Even Byleth, who is the millionth Fire Emblem character, offers something different. Now I'm trying the DLC spirit boards and getting my ass kicked, gonna have to git gud in adventure mode to get more spirits.
    JLRedWing13's Profile PagePhotobucketimage
    Finished double kills on the Cigma. Holy fuck that was complete dogshit from start to finish.

Now need to do the RPG and that won’t be much better, but it shoots faster and has higher damage per rocket, so actual rocket kills are more reliable instead of basically needing both kills to be melee on the Cigma. Worst is out of the way tho. 🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️
    Cleared classic mode with the DLC characters in Smash as well, pretty much all of them are fun to play as. Even Byleth, who is the millionth Fire Emblem character, offers something different. Now I'm trying the DLC spirit boards and getting my ass kicked, gonna have to git gud in adventure mode to get more spirits.
    Damn you been GRINDING lmao. I never even fully unlocked all characters in that game yet.
    Skill based matchmaking is saving my life on these launchers lmfao. My K/D nosedived from 1.11 to 0.96 in less than 2 days so I’m now getting put in lobbies that are so terrible that I’m literally going positive wit a rocket launcher and having to let myself get killed to go negative and stay in easy lobbies lmao. Got 4 double kills in one game wit 3 of them being 1 rocket, 2 kills, cause nobody has the sense to run flak jacket. This is glorious lmfao I EARNED this negative record. 🤣🤣
    It is done. It is over. I can play my other games. Goodnight Sweet Prince.

New guide for the noobs

Sony deciding not to shut down the PS3 and Vita stores! Good move
  • Ace_Deputy_CheezeAce_Deputy_Cheeze Posts: 14,736 jayfacer
    Psp still ded tho.
    Sony needs to clarify if you can buy the games on vita/ps3 
    Deputy_Cheeze's Profile Page Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
    I think you can
  • NOCAPNOCAP Posts: 37,201 mod
    Need psone classics back

• MarcTheFallenMarcTheFallen Posts: 26,620 master of ceremonies
    Xbox isn’t buying discord anymore 
  • JLRedWing13JLRedWing13 Posts: 48,695 mod
    edited April 2021
    Great Ace Attorney games getting an English release in July.
    https://youtu.be/seA5Rc4lxzs
    JLRedWing13's Profile PagePhotobucketimage
    Cold War Season 3 launch is live.