Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Derek Chauvin Murder Trial

Comments

• EpisodeMnHEpisodeMnH Posts: 4,585 jayfacer
    edited April 2021
    And if you want another example that doesn’t include cops, recently a 13 and 15 year old pair of sisters attempted to carjack an Uber driver. It was all caught on tape and as they get in the driver’s seat, he held on, they slam the gas, crash down the block, and he dies immediately. As his lifeless body lays there, the little creature’s only response is “Damn my phone is in the car.”

After their “fair, due trial”, some kind of plea deal was reached, and both will be completely free by age 21 at MAX. 13 years old, took a life, and your only concern is your cell phone, so it’s clear you’re already a broken sociopath failure of society that will never change, but you get off wit a slap on the wrist. What was actually surprising was that the 2 girls were black and still got off light, but the pussy between their legs helped them, like usual. 2 black BOYS would have been buried and tried as an adult, serving life in prison. But hey, at least they got their fair, due, unequal trial, right?

Broken, failed state.
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,402 spicy boy
    edited April 2021
    I didn’t start this thread to create who is a boot licker debate. 

But honestly its very MC of you to say the things you have said. How much of your time have you spent watching the trail eric? 
    Gimme that mc flag

• EpisodeMnHEpisodeMnH Posts: 4,585 jayfacer
    I didn’t start this thread to create who is a boot licker debate. 

But honestly its very MC of you to say the things you have said. How much of your time have you spent watching the trail eric? 
    Don’t even know what that is. My opinions are based only on how garbage the world is.
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,483 spicy boy
    I think Chauvin is guilty, 100%. 
    But the trial process is important. You throw due process out for one person, you throw it out for everybody. And if I ever get accused of a crime, I want my time to defend myself. 

Now, I also think the system needs work. I agree, cops get off way too easily. Sometimes the system doesnt work (I still think OJ killed his wife). Sometimes the trial goes on too long and wastes tax payer dollars. 
    The legal system needs a revamp. But everyone deserves their time in court to defend themselves. Even if they are guilty of murder. 

Jobe brought up Kyle Rittenasshole. I think he's 100% guilty too, and I hope he rots. But he's still owed his time in court, even if he is a bootlicking racist. 
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
  • ThatGuyArloThatGuyArlo Posts: 1,429 jayfacer
    The problem is Erik seems to equate a support for due process as a support for the entire system. It's possible to believe someone deserves a fair trial and also believe the system isn't perfect and needs work. 
  • FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,393 spicy boy
    Like I said tho, I can’t wait til he walks free and all your precious buildings burn and all yall cry more about that than what caused it in the first place.
    You've made multiple stupid comments like this and I'm pretty confused. Who the fuck is this directed to? You say stuff like this and that MU is full of bootlickers like Gary is still hanging around. Newsflash: almost all of the posters left here are varying degrees of left on the political spectrum. 
    Yeah. 

Fuck outta my face. 
  • GnomezGnomez Posts: 17,550 master of ceremonies
    I ain't left 
    I ain't left 
  • Jobe_Wan_KenobiJobe_Wan_Kenobi Posts: 19,439 moneytalker
    How many guns you own?
    Pass the god damn butter.
    None 
    Guns arent a big deal here 

None 

None 

None 

edited April 2021
    Ermaghed 
    Double post.
    I've got rexdisease
  • Jobe_Wan_KenobiJobe_Wan_Kenobi Posts: 19,439 moneytalker
    Gnomez said:
    I ain't left 
    Gnomez said:

Guns arent a big deal

Welp the right just disowned you.  And we didn’t even make it to questions about Jesus, brown people or killing babies. 
    Pass the god damn butter.
  • FLATFLAT Posts: 60,558 spicy boy
    Jesus Christ Rex. 
    Another cop shot someone in Minnesota and killed them and its poppin