Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

***Official Video Games Thread***

Comments

• MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,483 spicy boy
    Wtf is nintendo thinking with limited run games. 

Are you able to buy it digitally At least? 
    yea digitally is easy to get. I already got it digitally on Wii U and PC
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
    Oh, Nintendo is doing limited runs of games like with Mario 3D All Stars and the new localized version of the first Fire Emblem game they just announced. That shit is pants on head stupid. But yeah games by Limited Run are not those games. 
    yea it's dumb, but at least its time limited, not quantity limited.
  • FLATFLAT Posts: 60,558 spicy boy
    Nintendo execs must be in tool poster groups. 
  • Ace_Deputy_CheezeAce_Deputy_Cheeze Posts: 14,736 jayfacer
    Beat one of MC's favorite games ever
    The Last of Us

Now this was my first time playing it. I've played thru all of the uncharted games but was never super into them. My favorite was Lost Legacy so I finally gave this a shot. I can see why it gets the praise that it gets. Played it on ps4pro n used the downsampled/60 frame targeted and the graphics look like a current gen game. Story, writing, music/sound effects are all great. Gameplay is pretty good  has some small issues that keep it from being a 10 like everyone says. The lack of a corner takedown is dumb. More than half the time I tried to do a silent takedown when an enemy at the corner resulted in a face stomp takedown which would alert everyone. Then in listen mode enemies would dissappear even though they were just on the other side of a wall. Enemies also spot you from a pretty far distance. Last 2 things are terrible looking motion blur that pop ups sometime where it smears dark splotches when moving the camera and sometimes pick up items are are hard to see cuz they barely have a shimmer/shine.

9.5/10
    Deputy_Cheeze's Profile Page Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
    F
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,400 spicy boy
    So far in Crash I have 10 perfect relics and 10 gold time trials 
  • EpisodeMnHEpisodeMnH Posts: 4,585 jayfacer
    edited October 2020
    Jus started the new Pokemon DLC. Will be nice to relax wit this after Crash 4. First DLC was dope but too short, looking like this one has more content so I been hype to start this. Samurai Jack after I finish this.
    Absolute garbage nominations this year 
    https://www.gamesradar.com/goldenjoystickawards/
    Finished the second Pokemon DLC. Really enjoyed it. Was about a third longer than the first one. First was 4 hours, second was 6. 10 hours total. Should it have been in the base game? Realistically yes. Do I feel like $30 was too much for both parts? A lil. It should have been $20 at $10 per part. But I can’t complain about $10. 🤷🏻‍♂️

Hype to see what they do for the next main series games. Pokémon’s always a treat even if they haven’t changed much.
    Also at 227/228 gems on Crash 4 lmao. Couldn’t stand leaving it at 225/228. But I only been allowing myself to play it 30 mins a day to keep the rage in check lmao.
    Perfect relics 
    Finally got all 228 gems in Crash 4. Fuck. Now I can officially put the game down. Got all the skins minus the one that unlocks from completing all the Flashback Tapes, which is fine cause the last 3 tapes are too dumb hard to unlock in the first place anyways let alone beat them, plus the first 3 tapes I had played were fucking miserable and not fun whatsoever.

General consensus was that Cortex Castle was the worst level in the game, because of the end section that uses all 4 masks back to back, but actually after memorizing the pattern, it might be my favorite level in the game and it became incredibly easy. I even nearly no-death’d it on my last run of it. Died once at the very end. But the design is stupid clever and is butter smooth in reality. 

TOXIC TUNNELS tho, second to last level, fuck that level for life. That shit is absolute garbage and is still an absolute shit stain on the entire game. 
    Cyberpunk got got delayed again smh.

dec 10 now
  • FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,393 spicy boy
    Holy fuck i thought you were trolling lmaoooooooo

How the fuck can it get delayed? They said the game went gold wtf 
    I honestly thought they were trolling until i read their whole post. 
    Another Duke Nukem Forever 
    Finally got all 228 gems in Crash 4. Fuck. Now I can officially put the game down. Got all the skins minus the one that unlocks from completing all the Flashback Tapes, which is fine cause the last 3 tapes are too dumb hard to unlock in the first place anyways let alone beat them, plus the first 3 tapes I had played were fucking miserable and not fun whatsoever.

General consensus was that Cortex Castle was the worst level in the game, because of the end section that uses all 4 masks back to back, but actually after memorizing the pattern, it might be my favorite level in the game and it became incredibly easy. I even nearly no-death’d it on my last run of it. Died once at the very end. But the design is stupid clever and is butter smooth in reality. 

TOXIC TUNNELS tho, second to last level, fuck that level for life. That shit is absolute garbage and is still an absolute shit stain on the entire game. 
    Do at least 1 for the trophy 
    I'm at 13 right now, same with gold time trials and 7 platinum flashback tapes

Do at least 1 for the trophy 
    I'm at 13 right now, same with gold time trials and 7 platinum flashback tapes
    Yea I was thinking about it. Prolly the very first level or is there another that you would say is easier for it?
    edited October 2020
    First one or the tawna level on the pirate ship