Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Say Something Random (NSFW)

Comments

• Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,405 spicy boy
    Though im not sure I want my 6 year old watching sponge bob
  • FLATFLAT Posts: 60,558 spicy boy
    FLAT said:
    You guys still buy into this shit? Lmao 

Just hoping for a person who isnt a piece of shit. 

Can’t believe you even had hope lol 
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,484 spicy boy
    I voted Tulsi
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
  • EpisodeMnHEpisodeMnH Posts: 4,585 jayfacer
    Though im not sure I want my 6 year old watching sponge bob
    Uh why lmfao.
    They do a lot of inappropriate shit for kids on that show. Theres one episode where essentially they get black out drunk from staying up too late. Its not really a kids show. Theres a lot of adult stuff in it. 
  • Number1RamsFanNumber1RamsFan Posts: 9,355 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Gotta learn it from somewhere. Might as well be SpongeBob. 
    Inspired by a ween album. Yeah that’s a no go for kids. 
    But I’m also saying let the kids watch. 
  • Number1RamsFanNumber1RamsFan Posts: 9,355 destroyer of motherfuckers
    I was like 7 when I started watching Family Guy which means my much younger brother has prolly been watching since like 4. 
  • SATANSATAN Posts: 25,794 spicy boy
    There was tons of innuendo in old cartoons. Bugs Bunny cross dressed all the time
    They do a lot of inappropriate shit for kids on that show. Theres one episode where essentially they get black out drunk from staying up too late. Its not really a kids show. Theres a lot of adult stuff in it. 
    Bruh. 😐

It’s so nuanced tho and honestly that’s what makes a great cartoon IMO. When it can be enjoyed by both kids and adults because the jokes for the adults are peppered in real slick. It’s what Pixar and Dreamworks have always pulled off masterfully. It’s for this reason that old school SpongeBob is still legitimately hilarious to me even to this day. Not to mention there was so much shit that went over my head anyways at that age, that I didn’t catch til I watched em again as an adult. SpongeBob is too wholesome to be “inappropriate” tho lmao. Not to mention, the new ones went SUPER kid friendly, to the point that that’s basically the sole reason they’re not really funny anymore.
    I will say tho, the one episode that I still don’t know how they ever let that shit fly, was the one where Mr. Krabs is having a mid life crisis, so he hangs out wit Patrick and SpongeBob to feel cool and do shit that “young people do”, so they go on a “panty raid” and the pair of panties Krabs steals turns out to be his own mother’s lmfao. Granted, that’s still pretty mild, but I jus watched that shit again like a month ago, and being a kid’s show, I was jus like “Damn they wild for this one.” 🤣🤣
    I was watching the Jackass movies and playing GTA by like age 5-6 lmfao.
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    meanwhile I watched Ren and Stimpy, Beavis and Butthead, Rocko, Daria, etc when i was a kid. Those make SpongeBob look like church Sunday 
    imageimage
    Im not actively sheltering them from media, minus songs like WAP lol. i just dont throw sponge bob on for them. The stuff they watch is similar though. 

Iv always hated the theme song though so that’s probably what it is. 

• NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    ooooooooooooooooooooooohhh....who lives in a pineapple under the sea?
    imageimage
  • TiradesOfTruthTiradesOfTruth Posts: 8,055 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Goddamn I'm amazed this place is still kicking...
  • Dime2Dime2 Posts: 2,646 jayfacer
    Idk I watched SpongeBob alot growing up and I was fine. My mom was always concerned i was gonna brain my damage but I turned out alright