Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Say Something Random (NSFW)

Comments

• GazzaGazza Posts: 145 salt miner
    gas leak...woman dead kids trapped
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,405 spicy boy
    I hope “biden“ picks whitmer just so it isnt kamala harris as the nominee lol. Would suck losing her as the gov, but fuck harris
  • Number1RamsFanNumber1RamsFan Posts: 9,355 destroyer of motherfuckers
    I hope “biden“ picks whitmer just so it isnt kamala harris as the nominee lol. Would suck losing her as the gov, but fuck harris
    Lol
    Thanks for the input. Ill take it into consideration. 
  • NOCAPNOCAP Posts: 37,202 mod
    Knew it wouldn’t be Big Gretch cause he can race bait with Harris. Terrible pick but anything is better than four more years of this shit

• ThatGuyArloThatGuyArlo Posts: 1,430 jayfacer
    I wanted Tammy Duckworth but I'll take it. 
  • FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,393 spicy boy
    Harris the WOAT
    He kinda fucked himself by saying he was gonna pick a black chick months ago. 
    God damn it fuck that bitch
  • FLATFLAT Posts: 60,558 spicy boy
    You guys still buy into this shit? Lmao 
  • EpisodeMnHEpisodeMnH Posts: 4,585 jayfacer
    Patrick from SpongeBob is getting his own spinoff show, but I don’t really understand the point lmao. Like they’ve already had numerous Patrick episodes on regular SpongeBob, where SpongeBob himself was either barely in the episode, or not at all. So jus stay doing that. 🤷🏻‍♂️

It’s kinda like Family Guy, where Stewie is easily the best character, but giving him his own spinoff wouldn’t really make sense. If they wanna do a Stewie episode, they focus on him and do a Stewie episode. Which they’ve done a lot.
    edited August 2020
    And apparently the style of it is gonna be like a late night TV show, where Patrick is the host and has guests on each episode, so it immediately brings Space Ghost Coast To Coast to mind. Except idk how well a G rated Space Ghost would work. I mean I never even liked Space Ghost in the first place, but still.
  • Jobe_Wan_KenobiJobe_Wan_Kenobi Posts: 19,440 moneytalker
    FLAT said:
    You guys still buy into this shit? Lmao 

Just hoping for a person who isnt a piece of shit. 

Pass the god damn butter.
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,484 spicy boy
    Patrick from SpongeBob is getting his own spinoff show, but I don’t really understand the point lmao. Like they’ve already had numerous Patrick episodes on regular SpongeBob, where SpongeBob himself was either barely in the episode, or not at all. So jus stay doing that. 🤷🏻‍♂️

It’s kinda like Family Guy, where Stewie is easily the best character, but giving him his own spinoff wouldn’t really make sense. If they wanna do a Stewie episode, they focus on him and do a Stewie episode. Which they’ve done a lot.
    Steven Hillenburg says "no Spongebob spin offs" and "Spongebob isnt gay"

He dies, and Nickelodeon announces 3 spin offs and makes Spongebob a pride icon lol
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
    edited August 2020

He dies, and Nickelodeon announces 3 spin offs and makes Spongebob a pride icon lol
    Well to clarify on the “gay” thing, that spread because of a bullshit clickbait title from TMZ. Hillenberg himself said that SpongeBob is asexual, which is also accurate to real life, because all actual sea sponges are asexual and reproduce by themselves. (Which is funny because he broke that rule by the simple fact that SpongeBob has both a Mom and Dad lmao, but maybe they don’t fuck and he jus split off of one of them. 🤷🏻‍♂️) So when that pride shit went down, I was made aware that asexuals are included in the LGBTQ community, and considered “allies”. So when Nickelodeon included him in the pride post wit the rainbow flag behind him, he was still TECHNICALLY representative of LGBTQ, but not as a gay character lol. TMZ jus saw a rainbow and ran wit it.

But yea otherwise they’re definitely shitting on his name wit the spin-offs. Cause they’re gonna be so far removed from what it originally was that it might as well not even be the same name and characters. What’s the third spin-off? I know there’s that Camp one where it’s SpongeBob as a kid, then this Patrick one, what’s the third?
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,484 spicy boy

Well to clarify on the “gay” thing, that spread because of a bullshit clickbait title from TMZ. Hillenberg himself said that SpongeBob is asexual, which is also accurate to real life, because all actual sea sponges are asexual and reproduce by themselves. (Which is funny because he broke that rule by the simple fact that SpongeBob has both a Mom and Dad lmao, but maybe they don’t fuck and he jus split off of one of them. 🤷🏻‍♂️) So when that pride shit went down, I was made aware that asexuals are included in the LGBTQ community, and considered “allies”. So when Nickelodeon included him in the pride post wit the rainbow flag behind him, he was still TECHNICALLY representative of LGBTQ, but not as a gay character lol. TMZ jus saw a rainbow and ran wit it.

But yea otherwise they’re definitely shitting on his name wit the spin-offs. Cause they’re gonna be so far removed from what it originally was that it might as well not even be the same name and characters. What’s the third spin-off? I know there’s that Camp one where it’s SpongeBob as a kid, then this Patrick one, what’s the third?
    Netflix is supposedly doing one focused on Squidward 
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
  • Dime2Dime2 Posts: 2,646 jayfacer
    Yeah they're doing a musical comedy starring Squidward. Also plans for three more movies after the current one. SpongeBob hasn't been relevant in years so I ain't even mad its just stupid. What new audience could any of these spin offs possibly bring in?