Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

fuck the police

Comments

• FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,393 spicy boy
    SATAN said:
    I end up being torn. I’ve hated cops since I was a teenager, but over time I’ve ended up being friends with a couple of guys that ended up becoming cops that I know to be good people
    My best friend since i was 5 years old is a Denver County Sherrif. It cracks me up because he was a punk and metalhead growing up and always had that fuck the system mentality. I asked him why he became a cop and he said "it pays good" =))

The stories he tells me make me hate cops more. He says cops will wear fake name badges to avoid getting reported, disconnect their body cams, etc. He worked in the prison system as a rookie and he said the sherrifs would shit talk inmates until they snapped, then beat their ass and claim the inmate attacked them unprovoked.

The part that makes me rage is that even if he were to report this shit, he would just get fired and nothing would change. 
  • SATANSATAN Posts: 25,794 spicy boy
    That’s why I’m torn. I totally recognize that the entire structure of “law enforcement” is really just the elites keeping the boot to our throats. I’m actually pretty disappointed in the friends that took that route because they’re all black and should know better. They’ve all been twisted by the American machine though. One has a white wife that definitely fills his head with her republican bullshit. His dick won’t let him see the truth lol. It’s especially weird when I post anti-police shit on fb and some of those guys “like” it
    My friend is the same way. He fully supports the protestors and riots, yet he was geared up and patrolling downtown Denver during the thick of everything 
  • EpisodeMnHEpisodeMnH Posts: 4,585 jayfacer
    Imagine having pig friends lmao. Seen that this faggot I went to school wit since elementary was in police training and immediately blocked him on everything. Die.
    Ain’t on no edgy shit. Why in the fuck would I have a pig of any sort anywhere near my personal circle? I can’t think of a single positive of doing so. Whole lot of negatives tho. 
    When you're a child maybe. Literally doesn't affect my life at all. Its no different than having any other friend. He knows I smoke weed, he knows i take psychedelics.

I also call him a pig to his face all the time so he knows where i stand on his profession. But he's still the same dude who i grew up with and friends with for longer than you've been alive. He just chose a shitty profession to join. 
    Lmao I’m a child for actually meaning what I say and not being paper when I say FUCK THE POLICE TIL THE DAY I DIE. 

Suit yourself. Won’t be no pigs around me.
    You also said you'd kill yourself by age 30 if you haven't made it by then. I patiently await that day. 
    Don’t see what that has to do wit this, but me too. 👍🏻
  • SATANSATAN Posts: 25,794 spicy boy
    The older I get, the more I realize that having a variety of people with different skills and interests in your social circle can be useful. The friends have that ended up in law enforcement are work buddies from an old job. They’re all in a motorcycle club together where they do charity rides for kids with cancer and shit like that. They’re a little vanilla for me, but they’re all nice dudes. I distanced myself from one guy that got a job as a prison guard, but that was mostly because he was a douchebag otherwise that kept hitting on my girl while she was pregnant with my son. Fucking idiot. The closest otherwise that I come to law enforcement is a couple of female cousins I have that work as 911 dispatch. They’re actually the most bootlicker of them all. Can’t pick family though
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,483 spicy boy
    Cops are the most apathetic people. You have to have some mental issues to do this type of shit. Absolutely disgusting.
    https://www.facebook.com/154862024723962/posts/1355476131329206/

Do You Like Hurting Other People?
    I’ll say it again.

Only good pig is a fucking dead pig.

Shit makes my fucking blood boil. Blow every last one of their worthless fucking heads off.
    He asked them for 12 minutes straight why he even had handcuffs on and not a single one of those useless fucking pigs could even answer his fucking question. Tells you all you need to know.
  • GazzaGazza Posts: 145 salt miner
    He asked them for 12 minutes straight why he even had handcuffs on and not a single one of those useless fucking pigs could even answer his fucking question. Tells you all you need to know.
    So we get rid of all the cops then what? Not trying to be a smart ass just asking a serious question. Anarchy?
    Who knows. Better than this because it DOESN’T FUCKING WORK. 
    I really don't have an answer for you. I deliver to a NYC cop on Long Island (retired cop). He keeps in touch wit his cop friends still working. He told me they don't really patrol anymore. They just wait for the call to come in and they send a car. Look at all the murders/shootings in the city now. As much as you hate them we need them I would think. I'll tell you what I think. If this keeps up you're gonna see the feds patrolling the streets and don't say they already are because of Portland. That place is a shit show 
    What do we need them for? To brutalize innocent citizens and show up 20 minutes after somebody’s head is already blown off when they’re called to do their actual job? Lmao keep that.
    What do we need them for? To brutalize innocent citizens and show up 20 minutes after somebody’s head is already blown off when they’re called to do their actual job? Lmao keep that.
    That's the thing. Because of a few bad apples now they have a hard time doing their job. We are kind of playing with a double edged sword. 
  • FLATFLAT Posts: 60,558 spicy boy
    Well they should have fixed the bad apples decades ago.