Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Say Something Random (NSFW)

Comments

• WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Holy shit!!! 0 dollars!!! I could be mistaken but that looks like a very expensive breed. I’m bad with breeds.... but Someone I worked with got a dog that looked very similar and they paid 3k 
  • EpisodeMnHEpisodeMnH Posts: 4,585 jayfacer
    Man it sucks cause I already got 2 dogs, one of them being a 100+ lb Boxer + whatever mix lol, and my dream dog has been a French Bulldog. They’re pricy but I can financially cover it, the thing is I don’t think these 2 would at all adapt well to a new dog. Even if the Boxer wasn’t aggressive, I could see him killing it by playing too aggressively. The neighbors basically raise stray cats so there’s cats and baby cats in the yard all the time. One time one of the babies was dead, but there was no bite marks at all. His skull was crushed in. So I think what happened is my Boxer was doing that half jump type shit they do when they play, and landed his paw right on the baby’s face. I could see that happening wit a puppy smh. They’re pussies and the friendliest dogs ever wit humans, but I’ve found a couple dead animals, from cats to rabbits to even a turtle, in the backyard, so I’m jus very nervous about introducing a new dog to them. Especially a $1000+ dog lmao. Might have to wait til they go.
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,405 spicy boy
    Yeah ive know young dogs that killed kittens. It happens playing most if the time I think. 
  • Number1RamsFanNumber1RamsFan Posts: 9,355 destroyer of motherfuckers
  • Number1RamsFanNumber1RamsFan Posts: 9,355 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Lotta guests on rn...
  • GnomezGnomez Posts: 17,550 master of ceremonies
    Our sky this morning.
    By the way @WakeOfAshes a while ago you asked for our sea view. We dont quite get one. We get a sea peep. The surf beach is over the road on.the other side of those houses 

That bottom pic you could frame.... Great colors. I’d really like to visit NZ sometime soon. 
  • FLATFLAT Posts: 60,558 spicy boy
    According to Amazon prime the IMDb rating for knives out is 7.9. C+ is amazing I guess. 
  • GnomezGnomez Posts: 17,550 master of ceremonies
    That bottom pic you could frame.... Great colors. I’d really like to visit NZ sometime soon. 

We're not accepting visitors right now 
    Thinking of also grabbing the 5 gallon model of this and doing a lil crayfish tank. Back when I was teeter tottering between doing freshwater or saltwater, the main thing keeping my mind on freshwater was that I really wanted crayfish. And there’s not many options for saltwater other than a Purple Lobster, which is liable to kill anything in the tank, so it’s not a good idea unless it’s in a tank solo. So I figure I can have both and do strictly crayfish in this one. You can keep a couple in a tank if you get dwarves and give them space.

Gnomez said:

We're not accepting visitors right now 
    For real? :-))))) by sometime soon I meant maybe in the next 5 years. I got a lot of other places I need to visit also 
  • XenoXeno Posts: 21,007 master of ceremonies
    Just basically saying reviews don't mean much to me
  • MarcTheFallenMarcTheFallen Posts: 26,621 master of ceremonies
    FLAT said:
    Fuck that got me heated 
    =))
    edited June 2020
    Got banned on another forum for saying I hope 6ix9ine gets his head blown off and calling his baby momma a whore. Paper. 🤣🤣🤣🤣
    Man I want drums again so fucking bad. I been busting out Rock Band a lot lately jus to get that fix. My only problem is space cause the studio is where they would go and that would take up most of the rest of the room. An electric set would definitely help when it comes to that but it still would be extremely cramped. Sucks.
  • Dime2Dime2 Posts: 2,645 jayfacer
    Did you used to drum?
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,405 spicy boy
  • XenoXeno Posts: 21,007 master of ceremonies
    Just got 2021 Riot Fest weekend passes for me and the gf. Price was literally half of Boston Calling lmao. My gf loves the bands on the first lineup wave, is dying to see MCR, and I def am nostalgic for MCR too. I'm hoping they announce more heavy bands on the second and third lineup waves. Gonna turn it into a Chicago vacation and prob stay there a week.