Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Say Something Random (NSFW)

Comments

• EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    New update in my life's shit show, Chris is 100% sticking his dick in other people. Mostly likely dudes and chicks. What really sucks is I will never get the truth out of him about it. He was gone 13 hours last night and all I could get was "I'm getting taco bell." 
    Lmao he’s a fag?
    I’m jus curious simply because of the fact that out of anyone on here, he was always one of the top 3 to always rub it in bout how I “suck cock”. So if he actually does this is jus fantastic. 🤣🤣🤣🤣
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    I mean, idk who jeff is, but his "dick is lovely." I always told him he's probably gay and in denial. But this sneaking, lying, hiding, shady bs is just that. Bullshit. 
    imageimage
    edited October 2019
    I’m dead. I dealt wit an “ex” (I say it like that cause we were never technically official but it was longer term so idk what to call it.) bout 2-3 years ago that while we were fucking wit eachother she ended up meeting this other dude and basically dropped me for him. Came to find out he liked being fucked deep in the ass by males and came crawling back to me after that discovery. 🤣🤣🤣🤣 Didn’t allow it tho and let her suffer.
    Honestly, I wouldn't even care about it if he didn't sneak, lie, and hide the shit. I've straight up told him to fuck with other people. I think it's probably because he's been preaching "I'll never cheat on you" the whole 5 years. So if he's honest with me he'll have to face the truth that it just isn't the case
    imageimage
    Sooo you’re fine being cheated on or you’re poly?
    I had to stop giving any fucks in the relationship just recently or else he'll destroy whatever decent is left of me. I'm not fine with cheating, but I have told him to go fuck other people. Mainly within the last month because I had suspicions about it anyway. I used to just feel like he was lying/hiding solely because of alcohol. But that went away months ago when he'd leave and be gone anywhere between 4-27 hours. If something doesn't make sense there's a good reason it doesn't. All I have wanted is honesty. The truth even if it sucks and may sting a bit. That's better than shady, hiding, lying, sneaky shit
    imageimage
    I gave him one last chance of too many chances to grow tf up and get his shit together. Not really for me but for our daughter. He obviously can't do it and has escalated to more fuckery so he's gone. And, of course, all of it is my fault according to him
    imageimage
  • Jobe_Wan_KenobiJobe_Wan_Kenobi Posts: 19,439 moneytalker
    At some point you have to say enough is enough and break the cycle. He isn't gonna change like you want him to. He's had all the chances to do so already.

It's either continue to take the relationship as it is or bounce him out. It's never gonna change though. People are who they are.
    Pass the god damn butter.
    Yeah, I'm done with all of it. If I continue to give chances (that end up being pointless mistakes) he'll end up destroying all of me. I tried really hard to get him to tell me the truth about the last 2 days (gone from 6pm-7:40am last night and 8:18p-12:30a on sat night). All I could get for Sat was, "I went to a restaurant, it was packed, so I left." Logically, because of where it's located, that would take him 30 minutes tops. So what did you do for 4 hours? "What are you talking about? I was never gone for 4 hours, that's crazy." That's as much as I could get.

I ask wtf he did last night. All I get was "I went to taco bell and stayed in Walmart parking lot until I came home." He got taco bell, according just by what he texted me, at 1:30. So what did you do? Where did the condom go I put into your wallet? "What condom?! There was never a condom in my wallet." I put it there yesterday. "I didn't even know you put it in there." So where'd it go? It didnt sprout legs and walk away. I put 2 more in there earlier. I put one on each side if the wallet and set it on the floor. Eventually I noticed it moved to the bed, so I looked. He moved them to the same side. So, logically, he definitely knows that those two are in there so he knew about the other one. Totally used it, had to. There's no other explanation there.

He won't change. I always held out a glimmer of hope that he could just for Ravyn's sake. The reason why he won't change is because he cannot face the truth. It's completely impossible for him to face the truth of his own actions and choices. I know he used that condom, or someone used it on him. Doesn't matter which. All I ever want is the truth. And what truly fucking sucks about it all, is I will never get the truth. 
    imageimage
  • GnomezGnomez Posts: 17,550 master of ceremonies
    edited October 2019
    It sounds like weird and erratic behavior to me. Like...if you were a bloke who was having an affair or rooting around... you would think he would make up all sorts of BS excuses to hide it from you...like "oh me and dave caught up for a beer and I stayed at his place coz I was too wasted to drive"....or... "sorry I didnt text...i caught up with Jeff and Bob and we played xbox and got wasted till 2am". Like he would work up a story that sounded legit to hide the truth. But to just say..
    I went to taco bell for 4 hours and sat in the car....like...wtf....
    So if he isnt interested or feel that he needs to make up an elaborate story to hide the truth...and he doesn't care if he hurts your feelings...why not tell the truth 
    Why not just fucking say...I went and hooked up with this chick/dude I know 
    It doesn't make a lot of sense to me 
    It doesn't make any sense to me either. He did go to taco bell at some point last night. Idk if it was at 1:30 like he told me or if it was some other time. But that doesn't account for the time he left at 6 until then, or even after. It's a bunch of bullshit
    imageimage
  • Number1RamsFanNumber1RamsFan Posts: 9,355 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Who uses condoms anymore? 
    edited October 2019
    He has to because at some point he got hpv, and it didnt come from me. "Must have been a hug or a handshake." Because that's how someone gets it..
    imageimage
  • MarcTheFallenMarcTheFallen Posts: 26,620 master of ceremonies
    And, to top all of this nonsense off, my grandpa died yesterday. He's been doing pretty bad for a while but he died peacefully in hospice care at 96. My mom wasn't too thrilled about it but Chris had to take her to my grandmas
    imageimage
  • DimeDime Posts: 10,239 destroyer of motherfuckers
    In sorry to hear all that. I want to specify that nothing is your fault but something is going to be if you continue to put up with this. For one, you don't deserve to be treated like that. But for another, as much as you want him to be there for your daughter, at this point it's worse letting him be and her growing up thinking the bullshit he does is normal behavior. It will have consequences. Cut the dead weight, man. Guy sounds like a shit head. Take care of your daughter and as importantly take care of yourself. Make sure you make yourself stronger so she has a solid role model/rock. One solid parent is better than one who's broken by the actions of a shit head and then the shit head to boot. Good luck. 
    Yeah, none of this is gonna be easy. Even when he disappears anywhere from 4-27 hours she asks "where's daddy?" and that sucks because I don't have an answer when she does. I have time to think of something that isn't terrible though at least when he leaves. Which I hope he takes this bed and the annoying af bedframe with him, it'll give me so much more room in here. It's been a really shitty and rough 5 years, especially the last 4 months. The next chapter is also gonna be rough because I have to pick myself up and mend this broken soul with no idea where to start or how to do it. I have no friends around here anymore because I've isolated myself. I plan on eventually becoming a mechanic so hopefully that works out well for me
    imageimage
  • DimeDime Posts: 10,239 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Good luck. Never to late to learn