Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

YOU KNOW WHAT REALLY GRINDS MY GEARS? (NSFW)

Comments

• Jobe_Wan_KenobiJobe_Wan_Kenobi Posts: 19,440 moneytalker
    Got my debit card fraud locked again today trying to buy a poster lol.
    Pass the god damn butter.
  • FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,393 spicy boy
    That happened to me when i bought 300 bucks in vinyl from Blood Music lmao. 
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    Same thing happened to me for Static-X VIP lol
    imageimage
    I'll get it fixed in the morning but now I can't even shit shop on Amazon while at work.

Poverty sucks.
  • FLATFLAT Posts: 60,558 spicy boy
    My weed guy used to live 30 seconds away now he lives like 15 minutes. 
    The struggle is real.
    I just drove by his old place and forgot and was like fuckkkkkk. Thirty minute trip. 
  • DimeDime Posts: 10,239 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Actually if you're counting the thirty seconds you went out of your way to get there and the thirty seconds to get back on track it's a ,31 minute trip
  • WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Unless his old place was on the way to his new place. Could be either no extra time, or a minute, or most likely somewhere in between. 
    Woah man you blew my mind 
  • XenoXeno Posts: 21,007 master of ceremonies
    None of the threads are updated with unread counts anymore
    New threads work, but we just like the old ones.
    Unless his old place was on the way to his new place. Could be either no extra time, or a minute, or most likely somewhere in between. 
    Ayo 
  • GnomezGnomez Posts: 17,550 master of ceremonies
    You should gone all jihad on him 
    Somehow don't think that would have helped when the cops showed up
  • OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy
    lmao what a fucking dipshit. I wonder if a man in a bud light costume touched his diddly as a child...
    I love winning with women
  • OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy
    ayy lmao posted at 420 smoke weed everyday 
    I love winning with women
  • Stoned_CatzStoned_Catz Posts: 34,915 jayfacer
    Dime said:
    Man, what a night. Me and my boy went over to a buddies I haven't seen in like 6 months. Bought a 30 rack with me. We went outside to play Uno and drink and his roommate comes out and goes "Hey, you need to leave now, this ain't that kinda house." I said "What do you mean?" And he goes "I'm not trying to be responsible for drunks and what not." Me and my boy are like "Aight whatever that's fine we'll go after we finish this beer" and he goes "You got ten mins " my buddy that we went to visit goes "No, I pay rent here to, he doesn't own the place and has no right to kick you out, he just rents here too." So, the owner calls and said we can chill til 8:30 and it gets to that point and we're finishing our beers when this lunatic comes back out of the house literally screaming "You gotta fuck off now!" I say "Sir, we're just finishing our beers then we're gone the owner said we're okay to stay" and he goes "It's 8:36, the time is done." So he pulls out a knife and my buddy gets heated and starts cussing him out. I'm keeping dude at Bay and my friend we're visiting is keeping my homie at Bay. I'm like "Sir, we're literally just finishing this and leaving" (at this point we are in the drive way standing by my car). So he starts flailing the knife around and my boy is like "Put the knife down and fight like a man, pussy. We're all unarmed take me like a man" and this dude is sitting there like "I'll cut your face off and slash your tires" and I'm like "Dude, thats my car, you're not slashing shit we're leaving" and he goes "Well, you're boy is about to cost you one." So, I naturally don't like confrontation and am a peace keeper in my friend group. I prefer to diffuse these things rather than engage. My boy literally has his hand on the passenger door and I'm getting my keys out going to my car. Trying to be civil, I go "Okay, sorry we're done. I'll throw the bottles out." He says "No, I'll throw them out just fuck off." I hand them to him and he walks over to my buddies window and goes "Don't get your face carved out boy" so my buddy looks at him and goes "We're leaving and you have the bottles. Go throw them out bitch. Go on, bitch throw my trash away" then this fucking cock sucker throws a beer bottle at my car and smashes the back windshield. At this point, I see it in slow mo and honest can't remember what exactly happened next. I've known my buddy since 2nd grade. He said he's never seen me that mad. I was just shouting. Keep in mind, I'm 6'2 and a big boy. Dude cowers instantly and starts begging me not to sue him or press charges. I don't like getting like this because I've only been this angry twice before and I honest to God can't entirely control what happens, hence my role to try to be a peace keeper. Cops get called and they cuff him, don't question us about beer or anything and tell me, either he fixes it or you can send him to jail. He's nearly crying telling me please don't send him to jail and I'm honestly not going to. Obviously, mentally, he ain't all there. But if he doesn't fix my windshield, he'll rot. And that's how my day went. 
    you can get a hitman on the dark web for like a grand have dude rubbed out

[-(

blue turbins

From Those Fishes - I Fingered An Old Bitch (i got Aids on my finger)

No need that's been offered as a favor from several people I know already for free lol I don't care about all that. I really don't even want to throw the guy in jail. Just fix the damn windshield.