Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

YOU KNOW WHAT REALLY FLOATS MY BOAT

Comments

• DimeDime Posts: 10,239 destroyer of motherfuckers
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,484 spicy boy

Do You Like Hurting Other People?
  • Number1RamsFanNumber1RamsFan Posts: 9,355 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Getting off early as fuck cuz work is super slow this time of year
    Did my second stand up open mic thingy tonight. Was pretty satisfied with it. Definitely still needs some fine tuning in spots and I slightly fucked up (life insurance instead of car insurance at one point) but trucked through it. Was easier to go into other jokes because I made everything connect and got more consistent laughs. Need to get my damn nerves under control which seems really difficult without at least five beers. I went on number 12 though and the crowd didn't even give up a chuckle to the first 6 so that get me really nervous lol but overall, I was happy with the end result. Post the video sometime this week. Also, DJ liked my Megadeth shirt so I got Hangar 18 as my into tune haha 
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker

You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
  • JLRedWing13JLRedWing13 Posts: 48,695 mod
    edited March 2019
    I got a random ass Madison pick. It has Bucky Badger flipping the bird. I love it lol.
    JLRedWing13's Profile PagePhotobucketimage
  • FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,393 spicy boy
    Dime said:
    Did my second stand up open mic thingy tonight. Was pretty satisfied with it. Definitely still needs some fine tuning in spots and I slightly fucked up (life insurance instead of car insurance at one point) but trucked through it. Was easier to go into other jokes because I made everything connect and got more consistent laughs. Need to get my damn nerves under control which seems really difficult without at least five beers. I went on number 12 though and the crowd didn't even give up a chuckle to the first 6 so that get me really nervous lol but overall, I was happy with the end result. Post the video sometime this week. Also, DJ liked my Megadeth shirt so I got Hangar 18 as my into tune haha 
    Lets see it boi
    Should be up Sunday 
  • ...... Posts: 31,548 master of ceremonies
    D-E-C-E-A-S-E-D 

i guess everyone types like MC when they're gone. At least he didn't post to MU
    I lost my phone at NI and then found it charging in the car after searching a field for an hour of this has any reference 
    Must be where he forgot the poster.
    inb4lists
    Only your second set, and you're already funnier than Amy Schumer. Keep it up.
    inb4lists
    Who isn't funnier than Amy Schumer?
    That's a pretty insulting joke then
    Your face is an insulting joke
    inb4lists
  • That_Guy_ArloThat_Guy_Arlo Posts: 14,026 master of ceremonies
    Unpopular opinion but I don't think Schumer is all that bad. I mean, I don't really care for her that much but there's way worse than her out there. She just relies on "edgy" gross humor about herself too much.
    Her stuff isn't "edgy" at all, its just not funny. 
    inb4lists
  • WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
    edited March 2019
    Dime said:
    Dime said:
    Lets see it boi
     Second stand up set https://youtu.be/rx8PuPJnwL4
    That was pretty good. Agree with you needing to get your nerves under control but that comes with practice. Keep at this, I think you could be very good. I really like comedy too and I think in time you could make a career out of this. 

Alrhough this 10 year old might be better with jokes like this : 

That picture =)) Thanks dude!