Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

YOU KNOW WHAT REALLY FLOATS MY BOAT

Comments

• FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,393 spicy boy
    edited November 2018
    Congrats man thats awesoke. You gonna be driving out of town or in town with the new job? 
  • DimeDime Posts: 10,239 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Congrats man thats awesoke. You gonna be driving out of town or in town with the new job? 
     Thanks man. I got the option and took a regional offer. Just don't know if I'm ready to cross country yet and would prefer to go into this slowly at first. 
  • DimeDime Posts: 10,239 destroyer of motherfuckers
    SMOKEY said:
    Dime said:
    Excited and a little nervous today. I head out for a five week long course in Indianapolis with no home time allowed. Been studying hard last month or so and recieved my CDL permit, then got accepted for an apprentice paid training program. Five weeks from now I'll have my CDL and a job waiting for me that I can start almost immediately. Benefits, pay and all is great. Mostly excited but like I said a little nervous. Though that's how I was before the written test and I passed that pretty easily. Be nice to have a real job for once lol 
    Gary would be proud
     That's what kept me going. I figured if he could do it I could do it.
  • Jobe_Wan_KenobiJobe_Wan_Kenobi Posts: 19,441 moneytalker
    Boss added a door chime that goes off in the office when the front door of our plant opens. As if people don't take enough naps here as it is.
    Pass the god damn butter.
  • XenoXeno Posts: 21,007 master of ceremonies
    Fucking hype for Legacy of the Beast NA tour
  • JLRedWing13JLRedWing13 Posts: 48,695 mod
    Going to at least two dates, 3 if I can get pit.
    JLRedWing13's Profile PagePhotobucketimage
    My state didn't get a date either  ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    Cincinnati got a date for the first time since 88 and I have 5 shows within 5 hours 
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
  • NOCAPNOCAP Posts: 37,206 mod
    Why go three times?

• MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,484 spicy boy
    I got a new laptop. Now I can bring my computer around without issue. And play modern games again  
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
    SMOKEY said:
    Why go three times?
    Favorite band, great setlist, who knows how much longer they'll be around. Never been to a show in Cincy so it'll be an adventure and I'll be hanging out with Ape and his crew. Why not? 2 is more likely though, I don't think I'll be able to get pit for both Cincy and Indy.
  • Me_Me_ Posts: 13,701 salt miner
    Dime said:
    Excited and a little nervous today. I head out for a five week long course in Indianapolis with no home time allowed. Been studying hard last month or so and recieved my CDL permit, then got accepted for an apprentice paid training program. Five weeks from now I'll have my CDL and a job waiting for me that I can start almost immediately. Benefits, pay and all is great. Mostly excited but like I said a little nervous. Though that's how I was before the written test and I passed that pretty easily. Be nice to have a real job for once lol 
    When you go for your road test MAKE SURE on your pre-trip you touch everything. By that I mean Shake the back handle to make sure it's secure Right down to the steps you step on. Also make sure when you are going under an overpass if it's unmarked to let them know it's an unmarked overpass so it's at least 14 ft high. Just make sure everything is secure on the truck. That shit cost points if you don't. Most people fail their test the first time because of the pre-trip. Thanks..Your welcome..See ya in another 2 months
  • ...... Posts: 31,548 master of ceremonies
    Your anus must've been burning. 
    inb4lists
  • ...... Posts: 31,548 master of ceremonies
    Joined a local post rock/post metal band.
    inb4lists
  • XenoXeno Posts: 21,007 master of ceremonies
    Bohemian Rhapsody was good