Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

The McFuck Approach

Comments

• MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,483 spicy boy
    I dont even want to be that picky. Like I said: has some common interests, somewhat physically attracted to, isnt a ho. Thats really it. Deep down, thats all I want.

I just lack any experience, and would prefer to be with someone on my level. I havent been on a date in over 6 years. I need to ease into this. I cant jump into the deep end and try dating a girl who's been with a bunch of dudes and knows exactly how she likes sex, I'll drown. 
    You define “ho” as any girl who has had sex once :|

thats picky man. And you really are making a big deal over your lack of experience for nothing 

When I lost my virginity at 19, I too was so fearful over my lack of experience that I told my first gf (who was also my first kiss, first sex, first a lot of things) that I had been with 5 girls before her. Ridiculous huh? I honestly felt that if she knew I was a virgin she’d reject me. This sounds so stupid to me now... and I told her many years later that she was my first. She didn’t believe me initially and thought my reason for lying was silly.

anyways take it from me... you’re making a mountain out of a mole hole and honestly you’d probably find most girls are happy they are your first 
    Yea, I want to be somebody's first too. Its important to me. 
    Shoulda had sex 6 years ago then faggot
    It was already too late back then tbh. 
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
  • ...... Posts: 31,548 master of ceremonies
    MC speaking about women with sex like it's a singular statistic. Not everyone likes the same things. I've known someone who wanted nothing but head, ever. And someone else who never wanted it even once. Sex is definitely not as black and white with women as it is with most men. 
    inb4lists
    edited June 2018
    I'm not saying I'm a fucking expert on people, but I dont have to be to know you cant generalize people on shit like this. And yeah, I may have been a little off back when, but at least I'm able to fucking grow up and not worry about unnecessary things. 
    inb4lists
  • Stoned_CatzStoned_Catz Posts: 34,915 jayfacer
    ... said:
    I'm not saying I'm a fucking expert on people, but I dont have to be to know you cant generalize people on shit like this. And yeah, I may have been a little off back when, but at least I'm able to fucking grow up and not worry about unnecessary things. 
    you generalize on every post u fukkin moron, your so vagueness its generalizations

[-(

blue turbins

From Those Fishes - I Fingered An Old Bitch (i got Aids on my finger)

did i mentioned ure ah fhag

[-(

blue turbins

... said:
    Unnecessary things like your significant other took it from other dudes and enjoyed it? 
    edited June 2018
    I literally don't care about anything that happened before we started hanging out,  anyone who does is just self conscious about stupid shit.
    inb4lists
    Or maybe I dont want the lingering thoughts of experiences, pleasure, and positive memories of another dude clouding our relationship. 

[-(

blue turbins

Catz one to talk, fucking furry with downs
    inb4lists
    Or maybe I dont want the lingering thoughts of experiences, pleasure, and positive memories of another dude clouding our relationship. 
    Why would you even care or want to think about that, in the hypothetical scenario?
    inb4lists
    ... said:
    Catz one to talk, fucking furry with downs
    nah dude besides downs people still smarter than u

[-(

blue turbins

edited June 2018
    ... said:
    Why would you even care or want to think about that, in the hypothetical scenario?
    I dont know how many times I need to type this out. 

I dont like that my potential significant other was in her most vulnerable and intimate condition with someone other than me, something that should be special between us, where she was pleasuring and getting pleasured by another man and enjoying it. His cock thrusting in her. Something she may reflect in from time to time like "oh man that night with Chad Thundercock was great", that would remove our intimacy as something special and exclusive we share. 

Why is that so hard to grasp? 
    edited June 2018
    Why is it so hard to grasp that sex literally isn't a big deal? You're just fucking delusional. You're the Male version of the younger girls in movies that are told to "wait for love/wait for your prince charming ". Its nothing more than insecurity. 
    inb4lists
    ... said:
    Why is it so hard to grasp that sex literally isn't a big deal? You're just fucking delusional. You're the Male version of the younger girls in movies that are told to "wait for love/wait for your prince charming ". Its nothing more than insecurity. 
    And you are the problem with modern dating. It SHOULD be a big deal and something special and intimate between two people. Not just something to do cuz you're bored. Fuck you faggot. 
    ... said:
    And you are the problem with modern dating. It SHOULD be a big deal and something special and intimate between two people. Not just something to do cuz you're bored. 
    The problem with modern dating is that people,  especially 18-25 or so, dont know what the fuck they want. And so they end up playing g Ames instead of being straight up. 

It *can* be something special,  but it *can* also just be for mutual pleasure. Nothing wrong with either.

inb4lists
    edited June 2018
    You're literally generalizing people to fit an unrealistic standard that you've built up in your head because you're insecure, self conscious,  or whatever other word you'd prefer. You can want something all you want, but that doesn't make it how things are. It just makes you selfish and delusional. 
    inb4lists