Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Slayer Farewell Tour

Comments

• ...... Posts: 31,548 master of ceremonies
    What's the likelihood that Lombardo will be invited to at least the final show?
    inb4lists
  • XenoXeno Posts: 21,003 master of ceremonies
    On this tour? Pretty low. I'm gleaning from interviews that they're ending because Tom is sick of it all and I don't see Kerry signing off on anything that might cost him more money.
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    Whoever gets to do the backstage thing snag me a Gary holt pick that has a demon cat on one side and “kill the Kardashian’s” on the other 
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
  • Jobe_Wan_KenobiJobe_Wan_Kenobi Posts: 19,439 moneytalker
    Not sure how much access we really get. I heard its not much more than a quick meet and greet. I'll be on that same mission myself though Ape. Anything they don't nail down is coming with me. I'll be on the lookout.
    Pass the god damn butter.
    Not sure how much access we really get. I heard its not much more than a quick meet and greet. I'll be on that same mission myself though Ape. Anything they don't nail down is coming with me. I'll be on the lookout.
    Each member has 2 different picks on this tour. The rarest are toms. He has 3 that he hand writes on the other is one that says “Later” instead of slayer I have only seen one of these show up so far. 
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
    I know more than I probably should lol 
    Damn you're deep into it lol. I will do what I can for ya assuming I'm given the chance.
    Anthrax and LoG photo passes for tomorrow have been cut without explanation. Literally only have Behemoth now, and i'm just waiting for it to get cut as well.
    inb4lists
    That sucks sir. 

Mat our show there was so many of them. I don’t understand why there needs to be so many. 2-3 tops. There was like 15 in cincy. And these tickets were in my way the first three songs every band 
    It depends on the size of the venue/photo pit. For this size of a show, i would generally expect to see 10-12 total, maybe 5-6 for the headliner. 
    inb4lists
  • JLRedWing13JLRedWing13 Posts: 48,695 mod
    There were quite a few photographers for Slayer in Chicago. At least a dozen. That pit is pretty big though.
    JLRedWing13's Profile PagePhotobucketimage
    The friends I was originally going with have floor tickets. I'll offer them a reward for pics and suggest they should try to line up with Tom (probably where they will end up anyway)

Now it's a challenge. Game on.
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,483 spicy boy
    You know 
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
  • FLATFLAT Posts: 60,558 spicy boy
    Been there done that.