Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Say Something Random (NSFW)

Comments

• SATANSATAN Posts: 25,793 spicy boy
    Yeah I tried Keto before and even though I lost a bunch of weight, it was giving me pretty severe headaches. I was told they would go away, but after a solid month I had to cut that shit out
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,400 spicy boy
    edited June 2018
    Its not a diet lol. Its a lifestyle change. Fueling your body off of fats instead of carbs is really what you should be doing.  There are a lot of health benefits. You shouldnt be putting tons of carbs into your body amyways. 
    Once you cut the weight down you can start to introduce more carbs backminto your diet, its just important to stay down to below 50 for the majority of the time after you have been doing it for a while.

we made this lasange iwth zuchinni instead of noodles...shit was fucking bomb. 
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    yeah I’m going to go with what I know and the success I had vs a fad diet that people want to call a lifestyle change lol. 
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
  • FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,393 spicy boy
    Yeah keto is a fad diet full of bro science. 
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,483 spicy boy
    Fuck dieting. Just work out and eat a little better. Swap the beef for chicken. Cut out pizza and burgers to like one day a week. Cut out the juice and soda and drink more water. Its not that complex. 
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
    Nah your diet is linked to more things than just your weight. A big part of the reason you are depressed all the time probably has a lot to do with what you eat.
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,483 spicy boy
    Bruh, all I eat is chicken, nuts, and veggies. With occasional pizza and beer on the weekends. 
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
  • That_Guy_ArloThat_Guy_Arlo Posts: 14,026 master of ceremonies
    I'm trying to start small. I originally vowed to stop drinking beer at home and just keep it as a going-out kinda thing. Then my grandpa passed and that plan went to shit so I'm starting over again this week lol

I swear I consume so many unnecessary calories from beer, I'd have some almost every day after work. 
    yeah thats the shitty part. I basically cant drink. If i do its gotta be straight liquor, which is fine, but that slows down fat burning. 
  • GnomezGnomez Posts: 17,550 master of ceremonies
    I'm fortunate I maintain the same weight (75kg) regardless of what I eat or drink 
  • Stoned_CatzStoned_Catz Posts: 34,915 jayfacer
    I can't even finish this burger.  Fucking full Yo!  Fuck a diet.  Just quit eating when you are full.  No need to finish, plus get dessert.  

Also,...breakfast is for chumps.

who da fukk eats off dirty newspaperz i mean gawd

[-(

blue turbins

From Those Fishes - I Fingered An Old Bitch (i got Aids on my finger)

• GnomezGnomez Posts: 17,550 master of ceremonies
    Fish and chips in nz usually come wrapped in white paper and then newspapers 
  • XenoXeno Posts: 21,003 master of ceremonies
    Its not a diet lol. Its a lifestyle change. Fueling your body off of fats instead of carbs is really what you should be doing.  There are a lot of health benefits. You shouldnt be putting tons of carbs into your body amyways. 
    Your body needs carbs to synthesize protein into muscle bruh
    Gnomez said:
    Fish and chips in nz usually come wrapped in white paper and then newspapers 
    not where ive had that ig hasnt

[-(

blue turbins

Your body needs carbs to synthesize protein into muscle bruh
    ya like when you need THC to kick start your LSD

[-(

blue turbins

dont fukkin patronize me

[-(

blue turbins

MU is pointless with Catz bro.
    I bust your chops cuz,...internet MU.

Someday we will drink a beer.
    You should have ponied up and went to NI.  Coulda tripped and went to a different fucking universe.
    if i went no one wud show up but u... cuz catz iz intimidating... lol

[-(

blue turbins

meerrawllllhhh hiss hizz

[-(

blue turbins

dude u jus wanna butt rape me when im passed out like u did to Todd

[-(

blue turbins