Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

YOU KNOW WHAT REALLY GRINDS MY GEARS? (NSFW)

Comments

• MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,483 spicy boy
    Yea thats illegal. Id take action. That was your property, he'd need a warrant. 
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
  • ...... Posts: 31,548 master of ceremonies
    I hate this fucking social climate. I feel like everything I say to a female coworker that’s not business related can be considered sexual harassment. It’s unnecessarily stressful 
    I've not had that issue with anyone in a year or so, and it was the only time. You can generally tell which ones will be like that. 
    inb4lists
    You never have to worry about getting accused of sexual harassment if you never talk to girls
    Eddiemurphy.jpg
  • WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Ayo nick or any law heads in here, can a cop just have a car towed out of driveway without even knocking at the house or questioning anyone? My and my gf were just watching tv and heard a tow truck outside, when I looked outside they were taking my gf's trailblazer. She was in an accident a couple months ago and there was no bumper, and some guy who got hit recently apparently called the cops claiming it was the one that hit him. The cop instantly started backpedaling being like "yeah I didn't think it was it because it was registered and has CT plates" and shit but if I hadn't peeked outside it would have been impounded for no reason
    sounds highly illegal to me too. The sort of things cops do and doesnt really matter cause most people dont get a lawyer to handle it right. But if your gf was responsible for the accident, then if they tried to charge her with H&R then the lawyer would get it easily tossed because the evidence was illegally taken without warrant.

That's what I'd guess anyways, but I am no lawyer.
  • SATANSATAN Posts: 25,793 spicy boy
    I’m not sure, honestly. It’s not really my field. I just know that in my experience, judges don’t give a flying fuck what you have to say unless you have an attorney. Get one that does phone consults or free face to face consults, just be wary of time. Some attorneys will give you a free 15 minutes, but talk to you for an hour and charge you $100
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,400 spicy boy
    Yeah always always always get a lawyer.
  • XenoXeno Posts: 21,003 master of ceremonies
    2 random dudes came to our door today at different times and tried the door/knocked. When i answered they looked confused said they had the wrong place and scurried away.

I can't wait to get away from south providence
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,400 spicy boy
  • XenoXeno Posts: 21,003 master of ceremonies
    Actually might
  • OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy
    highly encouraged. 
    I love winning with women
    Its so cold it snowed yesterday 
  • ...... Posts: 31,548 master of ceremonies
    Wow! That never happens!
    inb4lists
    Its April. That isnt normal, even for Chicago :| 
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    I love seeing everyone bitch and moan about the cold. 
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
  • DimeDime Posts: 10,239 destroyer of motherfuckers
     It snowed in April last year. We were in freezing or negative the first week, then we got tsunamis for the next two lmao April is always unpredictable as fuck here. 
  • Stoned_CatzStoned_Catz Posts: 34,915 jayfacer
    Dime said:
     It snowed in April last year. We were in freezing or negative the first week, then we got tsunamis for the next two lmao April is always unpredictable as fuck here. 
    it snows in Pakistan?

[-(

blue turbins

From Those Fishes - I Fingered An Old Bitch (i got Aids on my finger)

• mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    Dime said:
    I’m not sure you understand what a tsunami is.
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
  • Stoned_CatzStoned_Catz Posts: 34,915 jayfacer
    there are tsunamis in Pakistan?

[-(

blue turbins

From Those Fishes - I Fingered An Old Bitch (i got Aids on my finger)

Dime said:
    News said it hasnt been this cold in April in like 70 years or some shit, I saw.