Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

YOU KNOW WHAT REALLY GRINDS MY GEARS? (NSFW)

Comments

• FLATFLAT Posts: 60,558 spicy boy
    Ky I've fixed that myself before. 
  • Jobe_Wan_KenobiJobe_Wan_Kenobi Posts: 19,439 moneytalker
    Works in a pinch. I'm not crawling under it that way way though. I'd  still rather use jack stands anyway. My luck a rim would get fucked up.
    Pass the god damn butter.
  • MenAreTrashMenAreTrash Posts: 27,667 spicy boy
    yall my car is in a damn sub terranean garage and i dont even know what's wrong w it. Maybe next time but for now I'm just taking it in to the shop. At least to get looked at 
  • Stoned_CatzStoned_Catz Posts: 34,915 jayfacer
    fukk busted knuckles workin on cars , they so many custom shops now fukk do it yourself

[-(

blue turbins

From Those Fishes - I Fingered An Old Bitch (i got Aids on my finger)

Bro i'm not gonna uber around place to place buying whatever tools I need for a part Im not even sure I can fix and i'm not even sure is the problem lol. I want to get it to a shop asap where professionals know what theyre doing, so i can get back to work and make my money, instead of wasting my tome trying to fix it. I'm auto illiterate it would take me hours. 
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    I used to do the basic shit myself but then I realized especially with coupons I was hardly paying anything over the cost of the simple things like an oil change. I just take it in now for that I’m okay with paying an extra 5 bucks to not have to crawl my ass under a car 
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
    Oil changes are so cheap to get done now that it really doesn't save you much to do it yourself. But you should still know how to do it.
    Bro i'm not gonna uber around place to place buying whatever tools I need for a part Im not even sure I can fix and i'm not even sure is the problem lol. I want to get it to a shop asap where professionals know what theyre doing, so i can get back to work and make my money, instead of wasting my tome trying to fix it. I'm auto illiterate it would take me hours. 

Get a friend to drive you? You need the part and a basic socket set. You can get both at the same spot. You can even get then delivered. Your gonna pay a couple hundo so you don't have to take out 2 bolts. How long to earn that? 

https://youtu.be/Ym9bgqbH-_4

Today is your day.
  • FLATFLAT Posts: 60,558 spicy boy
    Dude what? It's a lot cheaper changing your own oil. About 12 bucks for supplies. 
    they have cars in Zzzzland? i thought Zzzland was a bunch of abbberigany pigmeys with sagging tits

[-(

blue turbins

Jobe said:

Get a friend to drive you? You need the part and a basic socket set. You can get both at the same spot. You can even get then delivered. Your gonna pay a couple hundo so you don't have to take out 2 bolts. How long to earn that? 

https://youtu.be/Ym9bgqbH-_4

Today is your day.
    All my friends work or don't have cars. either way, car just got towed.  and again, I don't even know that it's the fucking starter. And if it is, both my co-worker who is car savvy and the tow truck dude, who is definitely car savvy couldn't even find the starter on my engine. So yeah if they were having a hard time I don't trust I'll get it done. So in the time I could take to fix it myself and get the parts and all that, I could just work while somebody else does it. That way I'm at least getting paid. 
  • GnomezGnomez Posts: 17,550 master of ceremonies
    they have cars in Zzzzland? i thought Zzzland was a bunch of abbberigany pigmeys with sagging tits
    Aboriginal = Australia 
    Catz = Dumbfuck 
    Gnomez said:
    Aboriginal = Australia 
    Catz = Dumbfuck 
    oh ya n sheepz my bad

[-(

blue turbins

dranyam said:
    Dude what? It's a lot cheaper changing your own oil. About 12 bucks for supplies. 
    On our carolla it cost $20 for them to do it with topping everything off. For whatever reason the Corolla we have has a dumbass cap that breaks easy and has been broke a few times so it’s just easier to let Toyota deal with it. I hate that fucking car.

my van, fusion, and suv I had all used synthetic. It was only a $5-$10 difference to have them done at the dealer instead of myself. Like I said I’ll pay the little bit extra to not have to deal with the mess and getting my fatass under the car. 
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
    mrAPE said:
    dranyam said:
    On our carolla it cost $20 for them to do it with topping everything off. For whatever reason the Corolla we have has a dumbass cap that breaks easy and has been broke a few times so it’s just easier to let Toyota deal with it. I hate that fucking car.

my van, fusion, and suv I had all used synthetic. It was only a $5-$10 difference to have them done at the dealer instead of myself. Like I said I’ll pay the little bit extra to not have to deal with the mess and getting my fatass under the car. 
    u r a fatass doe really

lol

[-(

blue turbins

car just got towed. 
    How much did that cost?
    not a cent out of my pocket, insurance got that covered 
  • DimeDime Posts: 10,239 destroyer of motherfuckers
     car just got towed. 
    How much did that cost?
    not a cent out of my pocket, insurance got that covered 
    Who do you have?
    They are on your side