Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

The McFuck Approach

Comments

• MenAreTrashMenAreTrash Posts: 27,667 spicy boy
    Omg and you say I have a victim complex :joy:. Ignore all the history and all the ways white men continue to opress minorities and the poor because *youre* a white guy and are such an angel apparently. 
    I havent. I judge people based on who they are as individuals. You're the collectivist asshole. 

Im polish. The polish never owned slaves. And even if they did I am not my ancestors. Cut that shit out.
    You still benefit from white privelege tho. But keep ignoring history my guy
    So what do you want me to do? Nothing I do will ever be enough. I'll always be evil in your eyes. None of my own achievements matter cuz "muh privelege". 
    Lol all i want privileged people to do is to use their privileges to stick up and fight for marginalized groups. I'm not asking much, but you'd rather play victim :joy:
    Im not oppressing anybody. So suck my dick. I want freedom for everyone. You want a forced outcome society. 
    Lol you are so dense. Also unless you believe all drugs should be legal and that prisons and police should be abolished, you dont want freedom. You want to be free to benefit from the labor and opression of others. :joy:
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,483 spicy boy
    edited October 2017
    Omg and you say I have a victim complex :joy:. Ignore all the history and all the ways white men continue to opress minorities and the poor because *youre* a white guy and are such an angel apparently. 
    I havent. I judge people based on who they are as individuals. You're the collectivist asshole. 

Im polish. The polish never owned slaves. And even if they did I am not my ancestors. Cut that shit out.
    You still benefit from white privelege tho. But keep ignoring history my guy
    So what do you want me to do? Nothing I do will ever be enough. I'll always be evil in your eyes. None of my own achievements matter cuz "muh privelege". 
    Lol all i want privileged people to do is to use their privileges to stick up and fight for marginalized groups. I'm not asking much, but you'd rather play victim :joy:
    Im not oppressing anybody. So suck my dick. I want freedom for everyone. You want a forced outcome society. 
    Lol you are so dense. Also unless you believe all drugs should be legal and that prisons and police should be abolished, you dont want freedom. You want to be free to benefit from the labor and opression of others. :joy:
    I do think all drugs should be legal, or at least decriminalized, and ideally would like prisons used only for violent crimes. Unfortunately people cant be trusted so some form of government and control is needed, but Id like it as small and out of the way as possible. 

And I work dude. What free labor am I benefitting from? I dont own a business. I dont own slaves. Youre the retard commie who thinks peoples earnings should be forcefully taken from them and redistributed.
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
  • ...... Posts: 31,548 master of ceremonies
    ... said:
    Right because women cant rape. Women never mentally, physically, or verbally abuse men. Never. They're perfect. Can never do wrong.
    No bullshit, who the fuck has actually said this
    Slap believes women are perfect angels and all men are pieces of shit 
    Feminists don't believe women are perfect or incapable of doing wrong. If anyone actually thinks that, that's not being a feminist. 
    inb4lists
    edited October 2017
    ... said:
    ... said:
    Right because women cant rape. Women never mentally, physically, or verbally abuse men. Never. They're perfect. Can never do wrong.
    Feminists don't believe women are perfect or incapable of doing wrong. If anyone actually thinks that, that's not being a feminist. 
    Lol
    ... said:
    ... said:
    Lol
     Alright since no one will ask, I will. 

Where did she touch you?
    inb4lists
    ... said:
    ... said:
    ... said:
    Lol
     Alright since no one will ask, I will. 

Where did she touch you?
    Ky 

Maybe look into what theyre actually preaching and not the face they put on for the mainstream. 
    I mean, the literal definition for feminism is "the advocacy of women's rights on the basis of the equality of the sexes."
    inb4lists
  • MenAreTrashMenAreTrash Posts: 27,667 spicy boy
    Mc probably hasnt read a page of feminist theory. Also any feminist realizes not all women are perfect. There are women MRAs and 53% of white women who voted voted trump :joy:
    edited October 2017
    Ive taken sociology courses. Ive read and been taught plenty of feminist theory, especially intersectionality principles. Its all bullshit. I was told for an entire semester by a teacher I am evil for simply being a straight white male.

If it was really for equality theyd be ok when people call it equalism or egalitarianism. Theyd work alongside MRAs to consider mens AND womens issues instead of demonizing men and mens issues. But they dont, because its not really about that. There is no law or regulation in place the benefits men over women. And you cannot police behavior without authoritarian enforcement. So what is it feminists are really fighting for? Because all I see them doing is advocating for censorship, and demonizing men. When placed under scrutiny their arguments dont hold up. Thats why they shy away from debate, and rely on tactics of character assasination to silence opposition. 
  • Stoned_CatzStoned_Catz Posts: 34,915 jayfacer
    lol.. if ever there was a fairytale, sciencetology lol

[-(

blue turbins

From Those Fishes - I Fingered An Old Bitch (i got Aids on my finger)

fukk it um @textin my side pokonoes bitch

[-(

blue turbins

• That_Guy_ArloThat_Guy_Arlo Posts: 14,026 master of ceremonies
    > 76 new posts
    > Maybe MC killed himself
    > Me getting hopeful
    > Open thread
    > MC bitching about women who have been assaulted 
    > Nigguh ain't dead
    > feelsbadman.jpg
    Oh the other cuck master general arrived
    i wrship Satan

>:) 

[-(

blue turbins

MC's rants are making me reminisce back to when my buddy would rant about illuminati theories.
    inb4lists
  • Jobe_Wan_KenobiJobe_Wan_Kenobi Posts: 19,439 moneytalker
    slap said:
    And who the fuck is this "they" youre talking about? This is a grass roots movement. Jfc I hate you mc
    Mutual. I despise you. I literally think youre a piece of shit. I think I only hate Wake more on this forum. 

I thought we had something special MC.
    Pass the god damn butter.