Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

The McFuck Approach

Comments

• Stoned_CatzStoned_Catz Posts: 34,915 jayfacer
    points MC totally ignored me drooled on himself and posted a retort to slap

[-(

blue turbins

From Those Fishes - I Fingered An Old Bitch (i got Aids on my finger)

Slap has to be feeling the pressures, cuz MC knows what he thinks,,,  thinks he knows what he thinks,,, 

[-(

blue turbins

• MenAreTrashMenAreTrash Posts: 27,667 spicy boy
    Omg and you say I have a victim complex :joy:. Ignore all the history and all the ways white men continue to opress minorities and the poor because *youre* a white guy and are such an angel apparently. 
    I havent. I judge people based on who they are as individuals. You're the collectivist asshole. 

Im polish. The polish never owned slaves. And even if they did I am not my ancestors. Cut that shit out.
    You still benefit from white privelege tho. But keep ignoring history my guy
    ... said:
    Right because women cant rape. Women never mentally, physically, or verbally abuse men. Never. They're perfect. Can never do wrong.
    No bullshit, who the fuck has actually said this
    Slap believes women are perfect angels and all men are pieces of shit 
    Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha youre so fucking dumb. You want me to  believe that so i fit your narrative of what a feminist is and jot grow as a person. 
    who will pwn and rulz da intrawebz...

slap comes back with double posts... mc is khs by now

[-(

blue turbins

• MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,483 spicy boy
    ... said:
    Right because women cant rape. Women never mentally, physically, or verbally abuse men. Never. They're perfect. Can never do wrong.
    No bullshit, who the fuck has actually said this
    Slap believes women are perfect angels and all men are pieces of shit 
    Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha youre so fucking dumb. You want me to  believe that so i fit your narrative of what a feminist is and jot grow as a person. 
    You 100% fit my definition of what feminists are. Misandrist regressive marxists who hate white men for things Ive never done.
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
    Youre so fragile lol. 
    Omg and you say I have a victim complex :joy:. Ignore all the history and all the ways white men continue to opress minorities and the poor because *youre* a white guy and are such an angel apparently. 
    I havent. I judge people based on who they are as individuals. You're the collectivist asshole. 

Im polish. The polish never owned slaves. And even if they did I am not my ancestors. Cut that shit out.
    So what do you want me to do? Nothing I do will ever be enough. I'll always be evil in your eyes. None of my own achievements matter cuz "muh privelege". 
    edited October 2017
    women hate men because men have dikkz,,  they want a dikk too... if they had their own dikkz theyd fukk themselvez,, they wouldnt even deal with men...they put up withus cuz we has a dikk n they lov th Dee

[-(

blue turbins

Youre so fragile lol. 
    You're such a piece of shit.
    Youre so fragile lol. 
    You're such a piece of shit.
    oh so good it had to be quoted

[-(

blue turbins

Go fucking live in Venezuela where Marxism rules supreme and white men have no power, and shut the fuck up. 
  • FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,393 spicy boy
    MetalSynthades said:
    I havent. I judge people based on who they are as individuals. 
    I do fear women. They're liars and manipulative whores. 

So what do you want me to do? Nothing I do will ever be enough. I'll always be evil in your eyes. None of my own achievements matter cuz "muh privelege". 
    Lol all i want privileged people to do is to use their privileges to stick up and fight for marginalized groups. I'm not asking much, but you'd rather play victim :joy:
    edited October 2017
    i think he means Amazonian Dominance ya not marxism he is confused

[-(

blue turbins

Lol all i want privileged people to do is to use their privileges to stick up and fight for marginalized groups. I'm not asking much, but you'd rather play victim :joy:
    Im not oppressing anybody. So suck my dick. I want freedom for everyone. You want a forced outcome society. 
    MetalSynthades said:
    Yea. Women individually. 
    mc gonna get sum supreme pussy one day proly by accident shes gonna crack that whip, he is gonna fall hard from his pedestal

[-(

blue turbins

MetalSynthades said:
    Yea. Women individually. 
    :|
    This motherfucker =)) =)