Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Hook Ups

Stoned_CatzStoned_Catz Posts: 34,915 jayfacer
what lines have you used on bitchz and the outcomes. 

[-(

blue turbins

From Those Fishes - I Fingered An Old Bitch (i got Aids on my finger)

Comments

• Stoned_CatzStoned_Catz Posts: 34,915 jayfacer
    man one time i fukkin this chick she was a bar maid i met at the bar ... id go the bar when i got off work at 7pm and leave about 9 when the crowds started rollin in... anyways she was fukkin different guys i was fukkin different chickz about after the third time we fukt... she asked me if i liked her i mean right after we fukkt layin there in bed... so like i grabbed her legs up and licked her ass and said :"i wouldnt lick just any chicks ass youre special im really into you."

it didnt work... she thought it was creepy... so we never really hooked up in a relationship 

[-(

blue turbins

• Me_Me_ Posts: 13,701 salt miner
     psycho whack job
  • WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Best pickup line.... live an interesting life and then talk to women as you talk to your guy friends. 
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,483 spicy boy
    We must not be interesting enough
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
  • Stoned_CatzStoned_Catz Posts: 34,915 jayfacer
    top responses from chix out of my league 

1. i have a boyfriend
    2. i dont eat dinner
    3. im a lesbian
    4. thanx but no
    5. no
    6. get lost
    7. drop dead
    8. im busy that night
    9. with you? :snubz:
    10. :snubz:
    11. if u dont leave me alone im callin the cops
    12. lolz walks away

now man i was a bold dude it didnt matter where i was at id hit on every chick in the place. ive heard them all...

[-(

blue turbins

• WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
    this is all I'll say... I don't use lines. I just chill, be myself, and try and get to know them without any bs. I don't really have any trouble picking up women by being myself. I don't get friendzoned, and majority of time over the last year I'm breaking up with them or friend zoning them. Hardest part about dating is finding someone who you are really compatible with. 
  • DimeDime Posts: 10,239 destroyer of motherfuckers
    edited January 2017
    I've only had one really awesome line. Me and my buddies were throwing a party and a co worker of theirs showed up. She walks in and goes "Hey Rob, hey Christy!" And from the corner I was like "Damn you say hi to them but you don't say shit to me?" And she goes "I'm sorry I don't remember you" and I said "That's because we've never met. Hey, my name's Moe nice to meet you." =)) she laughed and said if she wasn't engaged that might have worked. Still got rejected but that wasn't a half bad line. 
  • FLATFLAT Posts: 60,558 spicy boy
    What that mouf do
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,405 spicy boy
    Wait your names moe? 
    Wait your names moe? 
    Mohamad 
  • DimeDime Posts: 10,239 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Mahmoud. But everyone has called me Moe forever and I prefer that because I don't really like my actual name. 
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,405 spicy boy
    Ah word.  Was it your grandparents that came to america?  Or parents? 
  • Number1RamsFanNumber1RamsFan Posts: 9,355 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Or are you here on a secret mission?
  • ...... Posts: 31,548 master of ceremonies
    Dime said:
    Wake That's fucking terrible advice. I've gotten friend zoned doing that at least five times 
    "friend zone" is just a bullshit excuse, just sayin'
    inb4lists
    edited January 2017
    ... said:
    Dime said:
    Wake That's fucking terrible advice. I've gotten friend zoned doing that at least five times 
    "friend zone" is just a bullshit excuse, just sayin'
    Nah, the friend zone is a real thing. Its isn't "I want to fuck her, but she doesnt want to - Man I'm friendzoned", like critics think it is. Its more of "hey this girl knows I have feelings for her, and is stringing me along, getting me attatched, but whenever I ask her out, she turns me down, but keeps acting flirty towards me because she knows she'll get stuff out of me".

Usually if a girls is friends with you before dating you, she will never want to date you because it will hurt the friendship. 
  • Me_Me_ Posts: 13,701 salt miner
    I'm gonna throw up
    In my case she broke up with me, only to turn around and pull the "best friend string along" bit.