Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

YOU KNOW WHAT REALLY GRINDS MY GEARS? (NSFW)

Comments

• Number1RamsFanNumber1RamsFan Posts: 9,355 destroyer of motherfuckers
    They better do anniversary tours for all their albums
  • OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy
    theyd do nocturnal and peace before warborn
    I love winning with women
  • FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,393 spicy boy
    Boomhauer said:
    You could kill yourself
    Wahhh a cop was mean to me because i was doing something illegal =(( =((
  • FLATFLAT Posts: 60,558 spicy boy
    Unhallowed isn't even that good. Only thing this show has going for it is its at a hole in the wall. 
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,403 spicy boy
    Having to work all day when the division update is live :!! 

• FLATFLAT Posts: 60,558 spicy boy
    Champ said:
    Having to work all day 

• SATANSATAN Posts: 25,793 spicy boy
    Xenocide said:
    Satan I had a friend in high school who was paranoid schizophrenic as well. We didn't know until he had a full psychotic break senior year.

He would disappear for months at a time and not explain why, we realized after the fact he was being institutionalized but diagnosed with the wrong things. He was very addicted to World of Warcaft but also really into lifting and just aggressive in general, and would rant about aliens or the government whenever given the chance. It was weird, but not delusional weird. Then he started thinking the feds were following him. He posted a 20pg thing on facebook after we had "Rachel's Challenge" visit our school talking about how he was having premonitions about a school shooting. What ended it all was when he was wandering near his house and a Barrington cop started asking him what he was doing, and he attacked the cop.

Saw him last year with my friend. He's so doped up now he can barely string together a coherent sentence. Started talking at one point about how He-Man is real and he would sometimes see his father Falcon-Man out of the corner of his eye. If we went to the woods with him and sang the song they would appear. I thought he was joking so I laughed a bit and then he looked really uncomfortable.

Still funny as shit.
    Yeah. My friend would do a lot of the same shit. He's never really got into Warcraft, but he does veg out on military games for months on end. He used to get into mod groups online, but he got all paranoid of the people in the forums conniving against him and got booted off. He's been really aggressive and dive into bodybuilding for a while, too. 

Since he lost his shit, he's been paranoid of me too much for me to be much of a friend to him. He left a voicemail on my phone once. I hadn't seen him in 4-5 months. He called at 3am and leaves a message accusing me of calling him a paedo in front of a group of people at a party we were at more than a year before.

I had a really dramatic moment with him about 12 years ago. He took me to a party where there was a bunch of trust fund ravers. We both took 3 hits of acid anticipating some fun, but the douches at the party were lame as fuck just standing around bragging about their degrees. They turned on my friend really badly after someone accused him of stealing some blinky lights they were dancing with. It was obv we didn't take them, but they really just wanted us to leave so they could sniff each other's farts in peace. I got the message and went to bail. He took offense and tried to fight the guy that was accusing him. I knew they would just call the cops if that happened, so I took him outside to my car to calm him down. When we were in the car though, he turned on me and accused me of being part of some conspiracy. He thought he was on Truman Show or some shit...that people were watching him. He said that the music I was playing in the car was too perfect, that it was staged. I couldn't convince him otherwise, so he went back in to the party while I left. He got arrested that night because he was trying to fuck some fat girl and couldn't get his dick up. She left him in the bedroom and told people at the party about his inadequacy. It turned into a big fight and he started getting too weird so the fagz called police on him. By the time the cops got there, he was in a full breakdown, crying and not making any sense. He's had like 10 incidents like that now
  • GazorpazorpfieldGazorpazorpfield Posts: 22,293 master of ceremonies
    LOOT said:
    Champ said:
    Nah I'm mad cause Randy had the show cancers and gojira has never came back. I had one chance to see them in Chicago but I didn't realize at the time how cheap a greyhound there was. Couldn't get anyone to go. 

That was fhe best possible case scanario. Fuck LOG, because that show got canceled Jay and I got to see Gojira headline in this tiny as venue in Pontiac with a maybe foot high stage 
    Kill. Yourself. Should have went

This is the stage. There isn't even a back stage or so side entry so everybody has to walk through the crowd to get up there. It sets up some of the most intimate shows. 
    image Photobucket
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,403 spicy boy
    today on meat wars

chuck accidentally cuts his dick off

[-O<
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,483 spicy boy
    what happened to freedom from religion, and separation of church and state? Oh yea, the left is down with islam now, so its a nonissue

http://www.pbs.org/newshour/rundown/how-one-minnesota-school-district-handles-a-rising-immigrant-population/
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
    Seperation of church and state has never existed
  • MenAreTrashMenAreTrash Posts: 27,667 spicy boy
    that's exactly what he does
    Wine said:
    what happened to freedom from religion, and separation of church and state? Oh yea, the left is down with islam now, so its a nonissue

http://www.pbs.org/newshour/rundown/how-one-minnesota-school-district-handles-a-rising-immigrant-population/
    Do you just spend all day scouring the Internet for things to get angry about?
    I don't have to scour. I follow people on Facebook, Twitter, and Youtube who share these articles for me. 

God forbid I'm aware of the dumbassery going on in our world every day. 
    LEGEND said:
    no shit. but the left is constantly bitching about Christianity in schools and shit, but are pushing for the same thing Christians wanted for Islam. Its hypocrisy. 
    LEGEND said:
    no shit. but the left is constantly bitching about Christianity in schools and shit, but are pushing for the same thing Christians wanted for Islam. Its hypocrisy. 
    Where the fuck are you pulling all of this bullshit from? What "things" are they pushing for?

And who is "the left" you act like its one entity instead of millions of people with varying thoughts and opinions.
    LEGEND said:
    LEGEND said:
    Where the fuck are you pulling all of this bullshit from? What "things" are they pushing for?

And who is "the left" you act like its one entity instead of millions of people with varying thoughts and opinions.
    prayer in schools. special treatment. 

And I understand "the left" is a vast pool of people with differing opinions. To specify the regressive left and the mainstream left. Happy? I just think its funny the same people who harp on Christianity all the time for being close minded and unexcepting are the same people championing Islam in Europe and other parts of the world. Going out of their way to accommodate them, because its an "oppressed" religion. Even the fucking Satanic community is protecting them, when their entire movement is based on the rejection of religion. 
    http://www.ibtimes.com/satanic-temple-offers-protect-muslims-fearing-backlash-minneapolis-san-jose-2192641

Walmart denied someone a Confederate flag cake because its racist, yet made the same person an Isis cake when he asked for one. 
    http://abcnews.go.com/Business/walmart-apologizes-making-isis-cake-man-denied-confederate/story?id=32103721

How is that not hypocritical? 
    also fuck outta here, like you don't generalize "the right" as one entity when you critique a group of people. Fuck the left and the right. 
    You realize prayer in school is allowed for any religion, right?
    And again, these things are not connected AT ALL. 

Unless you're trying to tell me that the wal mart baker is a member of the satanist church and also a member of that Minneapolis school board.