Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

YOU KNOW WHAT REALLY FLOATS MY BOAT

Comments

• ...... Posts: 31,548 master of ceremonies
    Apparently your taste in music defines your taste in shoes/clothing.

Neat. 
    inb4lists
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,483 spicy boy
    I mean, it kinda does. Metal doesn't have the black, denim, and leather rep for no reason
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,400 spicy boy
    That used to be the gay guys thing 
  • SATANSATAN Posts: 25,793 spicy boy
    Erik do you have a car?
  • ...... Posts: 31,548 master of ceremonies
    I mean, it kinda does. Metal doesn't have the black, denim, and leather rep for no reason
    I don't consider myself a "metalhead", so idk. I have several band shirts i'll wear to shows, but other than that, i don't really dress in that way. /shrugs
    inb4lists
  • LiveFreeDieLiveFreeDie Posts: 8,050 destroyer of motherfuckers
    edited January 2016

I thought I was the power ranger collecter around these parts?
    Death is not the worst of evils. You can't be down, when you're always high.
  • MenAreTrashMenAreTrash Posts: 27,667 spicy boy
    edited January 2016
    ... said:
    I don't consider myself a "metalhead", so idk. I have several band shirts i'll wear to shows, but other than that, i don't really dress in that way. /shrugs
    Cool arent you a special little snow flake 
  • GazorpazorpfieldGazorpazorpfield Posts: 22,293 master of ceremonies
    My music tastes changed a lot after I lost a ton of weight and started buying just large shirts. Now I'm fat again and stuck wearing only all my old metal shirts until I lose the weight. Don't get me wrong I still wore them, I just had a lot more variety. I used to think it was cool in high school that my wardrobe was all black but yeah not nearly as cool anymore. 
    image Photobucket
  • DimeDime Posts: 10,239 destroyer of motherfuckers
    But yall thought these ugly pieces of shit were the coolest thing ever. Case closed. :joy: 
    was going to keep my mouth shit until you posted this. These look 10x cooler than what you bought. And even if they're the lamest shoes on the planet, at least it wouldnt cost my ass $700. 
  • EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    They look fuckin terrible lmfao. But yea that about sums up the Metalhead's fashion sense.
  • OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy
    I wouldnt buy em. but there were some cool motorhead ones I saw for sale a number of years ago I almost got.
    I love winning with women
    Truthfully though, 0 for you spending $700. Not my money, not my concern. Out of curiosity, what else do you do for work? You said Chili's isn't your only source of income. 
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,483 spicy boy
    Always hilarious when Cheeze dishes it out =))
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    There was a few times I wanted band themed vans or w/e. I either couldn't get them in my hobbit size or I preferred to spend the money on something more practical that I needed. I think they were Black Sabbah themed and there was multiple styles to choose from
    imageimage
  • OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy
    cheeze outta nowhere
    I love winning with women
    I'm mainly blindly shit talking, I don't have a fashion sense lol I've honestly never spent more than $40 on shoes (excluding work boots, I've spent $70-100). I have a decent pair of Nike's I found on sale for $40. Before I bought those I just went with the same $20 Starters from Wal-Mart for years lol I just give absolute 0 about whats on my feet. My cousins go out and spend like $200 on fucking one pair of shoes. I bust my ass for my money, fuck that. I'm saving for a car and a trip to Vegas next year, I can't be dropping that much on fucking shoes. 
  • FLATFLAT Posts: 60,558 spicy boy
    You ain't going to Vegas