Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

The McFuck Approach

Comments

• NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    Ya'll want women...and all yous is gettin is girls
    imageimage
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,483 spicy boy
    Ya'll want women...and all yous is gettin is girls
    Women who used to be slut ass girls
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
    You need to time travel back to the 50's, sir. More virgins n shit in that time
    imageimage
    People need to start respecting themselves and their bodies more, and start actually caring about people as opposed to what they can do for them or how much they can make them cum
    All bodies decay in the end. The shit chicks get compared to what guys get (say both slept with 7 people total), the societal response is completely different. The only time someone says "people needs to start respectin' their bodieeeesss", it's only aimed towards females. Juss sayin
    imageimage
  • xsynysterxxsynysterx Posts: 297 juggalo
  • ...... Posts: 31,548 master of ceremonies
    Seriously though FF. Stop giving a shit about girls. It'll only lead to more headache and heartbrea
    You're an idiot. 
    inb4lists
    All bodies decay in the end. The shit chicks get compared to what guys get (say both slept with 7 people total), the societal response is completely different. The only time someone says "people needs to start respectin' their bodieeeesss", it's only aimed towards females. Juss sayin
    I apply it to guys too. I dont give a shit what society accepts or condemns. 

Bobby. said:
    Seriously though FF. Stop giving a shit about girls. It'll only lead to more headache and heartbrea
    You're an idiot. 
    K. Stay heartbroken and alone. I'll be here to "tell you so" when you get rejected again in a few weeks. 
    Holy shit same thing just happened to another one of my friends, and he was with his gf for like 4 years. 
    He should lock himself in his room away from people and nasty, hateful females foreverrr
    imageimage
    If he was smart thats what he'd do. 
    I mean four different girls to four different guys. Has to mean something. 

Fuck Im bitter. But I dont care. Shits fucked up. I never want to hear a girl say "where are all the nice guys?" again. They're all around you, you just dont deem them worthy. 

You forgo long term happiness for short term pleasure. 
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,403 spicy boy
    how old were you when you were molested? 
    I was never fucking molested. Kill yourself. 
    Its time for nice dudes like me to stop giving selfish cunts the satisfaction of using us and friendzoning us when they are looking for cheap lays, and then crawling to us asking us to mop up their broken lives when they want to settle down. 

Its disgraceful. Maybe once all the nice guys are gone, and all they have left are douchebags and womanizers, then maybe nice guys won't seem so bad when they're young and innocent. 
    #EliotRodgerWasRight
    dude. it has nothing to do with them selfish cunts. If you weren't so constantly available and showing her you lack your own life/ will drop everything at the drop of a hat maybe you would have had a chance. Women want someone who is independent and does his own shit. They want a challenge. Not something that is handed to them on a silver platter.  

Sure there are some chicks that would rather just sleep around (especially around your age) but there are a lot of chicks out there that get with good dude. It has nothing to do with this whole idea you have of women just wanting to be sluts and you just being a crappy baby piss pants about it. Maybe if you didn't feel so sorry for yourself you would be desirable. 
    also uirate doe. 
    Nah. Fuck women and fuck dating. Itsa bunch of selfish bullshit. 
    Dude your experiences so far don't even count. Quit acting like you have any idea what dating is. You just turned 21 and have been stuck on one girl since what sophomore year? In reality you probably don't even like this girl. You just like being accepted by someone 1/2 way decent looking. You need to stop acting like you know everything about things you have zero experience with.