Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

The McFuck Approach

Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,400 spicy boy
It was a good suggestion by Fried wrice that we start a thread for this. I figured we might as well move all further mcfuck conversations to its own thread. 

Comments

• MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,483 spicy boy
    lol
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
  • Number1RamsFanNumber1RamsFan Posts: 9,355 destroyer of motherfuckers
    About goddamn time
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,400 spicy boy
    =))

seriously doe fake it till you make it 
    I just called a counselor. Going to schedule an appointment. My depression has been getting way to out of hand. My St. John's Wort isn't working. Nothing is working. And the conversation last night escalated it to extreme levels - possible suicidal levels. Hopefully counseling will help. 
  • FLATFLAT Posts: 60,558 spicy boy
    Go buy a bottle
  • ...... Posts: 31,548 master of ceremonies

Until and unless I find another girl who I can be friends with first, who I already like and want to spend time with just to hangout. Who likes metal/punk/rock, and enjoys watching stupid movies and playing videogames, and likes the same kind of TV. Who isn't superficial and fake, and isn't a cunty bitch, and isn't some slut who wants sex more than a deep and complex relationship, and who is on par with my intelligence and creative outlook. And who hasn't had sex yet. Then I'm not willing or wanting to try another girl. 
    you gotta lower those standards =)) that's gonna be a difficult one. And even if you find another person like that, notice your approach will keep you in the same position you are already in 

As I said, i'm not in the business of settling. I know they're high standards. But I've already found a girl that fits the bill. Any other girl will feel lacking and insignificant in comparison. 
  • WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
    I just called a counselor. Going to schedule an appointment. My depression has been getting way to out of hand. My St. John's Wort isn't working. Nothing is working. And the conversation last night escalated it to extreme levels - possible suicidal levels. Hopefully counseling will help. 
    I support this. talking about this sort of shit with someone will probably be helpful.
    I don't connect with girls in the way most other people do. I dont see a girl and think "oh she's attractive. I should flirt a bit, see if I can get her number, take her out for drinks, and see where it goes". I connect on emotional levels prominently. What makes me interested in a girl is that I already like hanging out with and talking to her, and share interests. 

By that time comes around, I'm friendzoned. Its a vicious cycle that I will never break. You're absolutely right, my approach keeps me in the same position. But its who I am. 
    :| most everyone who finds someone to be BF/GF material will do that because they have an emotional connection.

Thats what those flirting/going out for drinks dates are for, so you can see if this person is someone you could connect with. 
    JamesBong said:
    :| most everyone who finds someone to be BF/GF material will do that because they have an emotional connection.

Thats what those flirting/going out for drinks dates are for, so you can see if this person is someone you could connect with. 
    Thats what I'm saying though. I have 0 romantic interest in a girl until I am ALREADY good friends with them. Then its too late. I don't look at a girl and say "huh, we should go on a date and get to know eachother". Its "oh, we're good friends. We share all the same interests. We should become bf/gf and spend the rest of our lives together". 

Most of the time I don't even give a shit enough to do that. 
  • Number1RamsFanNumber1RamsFan Posts: 9,355 destroyer of motherfuckers
    JamesBong said:
    You should go to backpage and get yourself a hooker. 
    I'll bet you that Rex is being 100% serious, and I mostly agree. The things you are saying MC about wanting a deep emotional connection first is 100% the same thing every single guy thought before they actually did hook up with a girl.

Remember how like 2 weeks ago you had said you would never drink because that's not who you are? This is the same exact thing as that, except instead of alcohol we are talking women. And Im not saying you need to be causual and treat women as you would trying alcohol. Not at all....

Im saying that your position is a result of inexperience and idealism... And when you finally get around to fucking for the first time, your position will 100% change just like how it has changed with Alcohol. So yeah, what rex said... get laid asap.
    I'm waiting until I want kids. 
    You forget I'm partially asexual and don't have a strong sex drive or sexual attraction towards girls. 
    Yeah, i mean im not saying he needs to get a hooker. Just that he needs to get his dick wet before ever deciding what he thinks he wants out of life. 

I too want to find someone i have a connection with, but doing so with a full ball sack just clouds your brain. 
    I'm surprised you gave one at all
    JamesBong said:
    Yeah, i mean im not saying he needs to get a hooker. Just that he needs to get his dick wet before ever deciding what he thinks he wants out of life. 

I too want to find someone i have a connection with, but doing so with a full ball sack just clouds your brain. 
    exactly. I dont care that he claims to not have a strong sex drive or even care if he ends up being single for the majority of his life. He should really be looking for "Mrs. Good enough for getting my dick wet" just so he can try that aspect of life. Getting his dick wet once will change his whole perspective of life and relationships. In a much more profound way then trying alcohol or weed would. It should be his top priority just to really experience life.