Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

hey jakefagz

SATANSATAN Posts: 25,793 spicy boy
@Jake_Trollhunter‌

I'm very seriously trying to move to Colorado and I kinda need guidance. Looking to avoid hood areas and maybe get a scoop on local jobs. Any help would be greatly appreciated

Comments

• NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    Open a dispensary or pussy
  • SATANSATAN Posts: 25,793 spicy boy
    if i had the capital, fuck yeah
    Yea you need some pretty serious money
    my girlfriend has a good friend in louisville that makes custom glass pipes. we've already talked to her about possibly opening a store
  • FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,393 spicy boy
    Location wise, the cities of Wheat Ridge and Golden are all around pretty clean. I'd check out Wheat Ridge before Golden though because Golden is at the base of the mountains so when it snows and shit they get it the worst. Boulder is good too but its a college town so you know how that goes.

As far as the Lakewood/Denver area goes, the general rule of thumb is stay east of Wadsworth Boulevard and the further you get from Colfax Avenue in either direction the better off you are.

Job wise, me and you are on pretty different wavelengths man. I'm still in broke-college-kid mode so I dont know if I can be any help there. Are you hoping to find something similar to what you're doing in Atlanta?
    i can if i need to, but i'm very open to doing something different. i've actually already contacted someone i used to work with that works at a u.s. trustee office (the gov't side of bankruptcy) in denver to see if they're looking for people. she's just annoying as fuck, so i'd rather not work with her again. i'll do just about anything to gtfo of atlanta now though. i had a pretty ridiculous argument with my office manager yestrerday at work, so i'm ready to dip out asap, but i can't get a job in the local bankruptcy community because everyone here knows about the lawsuit i have against my firm. kinda painted myself into a corner. i've been applying for a bunch of mlb positions that i'm not qualified for just to see if i can get a bite. i'll check the rockies front office next
    They'll probably announce you as GM next week :-j :-<

Wish I could help more with the job search man. I'd say that I'll keep my ear to the ground but that doesnt mean much haha. If things end up coming together and you have questions about anything just let me know.
    My former coworker in Denver says that firms out there always need somebody. She's already on the lookout for me \m/
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,400 spicy boy
    edited March 2014
    \m/

I was telling my dad my dad that if my grandma does die soon that we should move out there...he was open to it
    Colorado seems awesome
    But I need ocean
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    Colorado is awesome.
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
  • HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
    What's awesome about it?
    It's beautiful out there especially in the mountains. The way of thinking people have is better. Just about anything you can think of to do you can do there besides going to the beach. All the fitness stuff like snowboarding and mountain biking. Everything really.
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
    I haven't been to any shows out there and im not sure of locals but the front range (the cities in front of the first set of mountians) definitely seems to get all of the tours hitting it
    That's cool. Colorado was always one of the states I wanted to visit. Love the cold and mountains.
    MENACE said:

What's awesome about it?

Well it's not jersey for one
    NolaMetal said:

MENACE said:

What's awesome about it?

Well it's not jersey for one
    MENACE said:

Is there a good music scene? @mrAPE‌ @Jake_Trollhunter‌

Tour wise? Yeah bands always roll through. Local scene used to suck but its come a long way the past few years. Lots of grind and death/doom bands. Hardcore scene is huge here but thats not my thing so idk if the bands are any good.
    thats cool man. i feel blessed to be in one of the best areas for music scenes between ny, philly. balt, nj, and around. great music scene around here. i could go to a show every night and i used to, i think one year i went to almost 200 shows, but i cant now with my scedule. people always tell me they wish they got shows and fests like we do around here and i guess im spoiled cause im used to it. all i can do i guess is just go to as many as possible and have fun. the furthest out west i been is pitts and they had an awesome scene out there. its dope touring bands go thru colorado. and aint nothing wrong with death, grind, and doom.