Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Watchmen TV Show (spoilers)

2»

Comments

• GnomezGnomez Posts: 17,550 master of ceremonies
    edited December 2019
    It'll be ironic if something angela did made him die 
    Like...Will only knew about Judd having a kkk outfit because she told him from the future..but she only.knew about the kkk outfit because will found it 10 years later in his closest. What comes first the chicken  or the egg.
    So.what if Blue Man dies because something Angela does in the future causes that to happen or he has to die to create a set result for something to do with Angela in the future ( I.e he dies for the greater good because it sets in motion a chain of events to reach a desired outcome) 
  • XenoXeno Posts: 21,007 master of ceremonies
    Yeah that's the only plausible reason I can see for him willingly letting them teleport him. For a split second when the whole Judd/Angela/Will time boggle thing happened I thought to myself that maybe it was just a family heirloom and maybe he got killed for nothing, but then remembered the fact that his wife admitted to them being part of Cyclops and kidnapping Laurie the previous episode lmao
    edited December 2019
    Where was blue man teleported to anyway ?
    7K's warehouse. The field thingy where they took Laurie and had the senator talk to her.
    Oh...so he could still escape then or be saved ?
  • Jobe_Wan_KenobiJobe_Wan_Kenobi Posts: 19,440 moneytalker
    Could go either way, but between him talking about transferring his powers and that his relationship with Angela was going to end after 10 years, the outlook for him is not so good. Adrian (the smartest man in the world) tried to kill him back in the 80’s, but it didn’t work. 

https://youtu.be/TmVgEdBVWOQ

Can the 7k do what the worlds smartest man couldn’t? Don’t know. Dr M is pretty op. Where did 7k get the tech from? Is Lady Trieu and the clock somehow involved? (Payback for Vietnam?) Don’t know yet. Looking Glass to the rescue? Maybe Lube Man? 

This show is so fucking good!
    Pass the god damn butter.
    Will there be another series ?
    Nothing announced for a second season yet. It might be just the one season. There were some interviews that kinda hinted that way, they wanted it to tell a whole story with a beginning, middle and and end to it so they plan to wrap up most of the central story lines in the finale. They didn’t hold any ideas back for later. If we get another season it’s a long way down the road still. 
    Gnomez said:
    Oh...so he could still escape then or be saved ?
    Nah, he says pretty specifically that they'll transport him, then destroy him. Sure some shit will happen in between but Jon ain't making it out. He'll def probably transfer his powers to someone, maybe Angela. He does randomly say "you need to see me on the water for later" to her which isn't explained.
    I'm sure season 1 will work as a contained story, but I'm sure enough threads will be left open. HBO is desperate in a post-Game of Thrones landscape, and the reception to the show has been great.
  • FLATFLAT Posts: 60,558 spicy boy
    I gotta stop watching this shit drunk. 
    Watching the finale tonight
    Just finished. What a ride that was. 

Lol at locking up Adrian though. Fucker just escaped a moon, good luck with that. 
    Looks like they're angling for a second season 
    No sign of lube man at all!? 
    Check the peteypedia link for info on what happened to lube man. 
    Just finished. What a ride that was. 

Lol at locking up Adrian though. Fucker just escaped a moon, good luck with that. 
    I mean, that all rode on him already knowing his daughter had a drone going there.
    Gnomez said:
    Looks like they're angling for a second season 
    No sign of lube man at all!? 
    Some are saying that it's the one season only but I don't buy it. Plus it lists the last episode on HBO GO as the season finale, not series finale.
  • FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,393 spicy boy
    No season 2 i guess it's official 
    Sad but not surprised.