Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Family Scumbag Stories

Comments

• Jobe_Wan_KenobiJobe_Wan_Kenobi Posts: 19,439 moneytalker
    I've known he's a bit of a snake in the grass for years. Always had a habit of hooking up with people's old girlfriends and shit. After breeding with my sister, he married the ex wife of another guy he had been friends with for 20 years (she is also family related on the wife's side) His other 2 kids and the one with my sister get together all the time with their cousins. 

It's never that easy lol.
    Pass the god damn butter.
    This isn't on you dude. I didn't want to drop this in your lap, but this place is where we bitch about these things. I tried bushing it of yesterday,  it kept playing on my mind. Woke up even more angry. 

I stay out of their custody shit. I don't care if he calls the police on her. She probably deserves it half the time. That's on her. He called the police while he knew she was at MY SPOT. He sent the police to MY house.

One should always put there kids best interests first. His kid was being well taken care of, everybody was having a blast, family time etc. He knew that, he fucking called me right before he called the police. How is it better for a kid to watch the cops come and arrest his mom and hauled away? WTF? My wife also has major anxiety issues, this sent her into a panic attack, she hates any conflict or drama. He knows that too, his wife has helped her work on it (she is a nurse) 
    Just because things turned out OK doesn't mean that they couldn't have gone worse. If I hadn't just pulled up from a side by side ride with the kids, the wife would have had to talk to them. Not good for her anxiety. I was smoking a joint at the time they pulled up. I'm lucky they just left instead of wanting to poke around looking to see if she was here. I am 100% off the police's radar here and that's the way I like it. Many things could be avoided if my sister wasn't an idiot, but they both play games with visit times etc, whatever.  That's their bullshit. But in the end, only person called the police to my house. 
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    Nah I'd say don't be a piece of shit and sell a friend out for no god damn reason. 
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
  • Me_Me_ Posts: 13,701 salt miner
    Jobe said:
    >summer is almost over 
    >mom and sister come up to visit, get all the cousins together one last time before school starts
    >swim in the pool, BBQ etc
    >sister had a kid a a 20+ year friend of mine
    >he has full time custody
    >she gets weekends etc 
    >she called him to say kid would become late 
    >he throws a fit, says no way 
    >knows everybody is at my house 
    >he called me to ask if she was getting ready yet 
    >said indent know what she is doing, I've been giving the kids side by side rides
    >he says alright bye 
    >10 minutes later, cops show up 
    >put the joint out real quick 
    >someone called in a wellness checkup on my sister (she has a warrant)
    >she was at the store at the time 
    >ask officer who called in the complaint 
    >it was the dad, aka my "friend" who called the cops to MY house in the middle of a family BBQ 
    >I'm fucking irate about it 
    >supposed to see him next week at a party 
    >don't want to start shit there 
    >can't see not saying something to him 
    >don't trust myself not to hit him 
    >don't want to not go to party 
    >awkward

your best bet is tell him how you feel about him now and stay away from him to avoid trouble...court and all that shit isn't worth it for hitting someone...
    I am less certain of that today than I was yesterday.
    I'll come to the party, why not 
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
    Sounds like a good first time to get high doesn't it 
    So you're saying you wouldn't want to get a newcomer high that you have not liked for 10 years and then just completely fuck with him? 
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,404 spicy boy
  • MenAreTrashMenAreTrash Posts: 27,667 spicy boy
    mrAPE said:
    htf y'all pull this shit off? your post has no body. 
    Ginger magic 
  • MenAreTrashMenAreTrash Posts: 27,667 spicy boy
    Notorious said:

you just hit enter a couple times, that ain't shit. this fool ape is literally posting nothing.