Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Hi everyone

12346»

Comments

• Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,405 spicy boy
    yeah i am getting to the point where i fucking hate facebook. If i didn't use the messenger to have group chats with a couple groups of friends i have i would have probably done the same. every time im scrolling through and i see a post from will about his "radio" show or some political post that irritates me i just think "man this is such a waste of time. I should do something productive".

I pretty much just use twitter now for all the news/sports stuff i want to see. 
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,484 spicy boy
    Will is the same exact teen angsty emo kid that he was years ago. Its kinda sad really.
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
  • EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    So glad to see you been acquainted wit kettle!
  • sarspidsarspid Posts: 1,643 just the tip
    dranyam said:
    yeah i am getting to the point where i fucking hate facebook. If i didn't use the messenger to have group chats with a couple groups of friends i have i would have probably done the same. every time im scrolling through and i see a post from will about his "radio" show or some political post that irritates me i just think "man this is such a waste of time. I should do something productive".

I pretty much just use twitter now for all the news/sports stuff i want to see. 
    Yea I've been like that for a while. Or when people post shit about how they're so in love or they got this going on and it's like no you cheated or you're broke as fuck. Quit lying! So will is the same... How old is he now? 

So glad to see you been acquainted wit kettle!
    Who's that?
  • Jobe_Wan_KenobiJobe_Wan_Kenobi Posts: 19,439 moneytalker
    My facebook still brings in such amazing things.

A dude from my high school was apparently just in a shootout with the police. He was rigging up trail cams to be stolen, and when a battery was put in them they would explode. Somebody lost some fingers. Of course he was from the one Muslim family in town. His dad was a doctor who would chain the mom up to the snowmobile in the garage and make her eat dog food. Seemed like a nice enough guy on the outside lol.
    Pass the god damn butter.
    Jobe said:
    My facebook still brings in such amazing things.

A dude from my high school was apparently just in a shootout with the police. He was rigging up trail cams to be stolen, and when a battery was put in them they would explode. Somebody lost some fingers. Of course he was from the one Muslim family in town. His dad was a doctor who would chain the mom up to the snowmobile in the garage and make her eat dog food. Seemed like a nice enough guy on the outside lol.
    Oh man... And the doctor really did that? That's horrible!
  • Stoned_CatzStoned_Catz Posts: 34,915 jayfacer
    ya muslims r evil people... saw a tv show where a muslim killed his daughters because they fled and refused a fixed marriage so dude murder his own children over it

[-(

blue turbins

From Those Fishes - I Fingered An Old Bitch (i got Aids on my finger)

• ...... Posts: 31,548 master of ceremonies
  • Stoned_CatzStoned_Catz Posts: 34,915 jayfacer
    muslims should be purged and all korans be destroyed 

[-(

blue turbins

From Those Fishes - I Fingered An Old Bitch (i got Aids on my finger)

Wow! Both dudes in the family are fucked up