Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

fuck the police

Comments

• SATANSATAN Posts: 25,793 spicy boy
    MC is a manchild. These are adult issues. He wants to play games for the rest of his life. These issues are too complicated for someone not willing to do their homework. It's just an annoyance to him
  • ...... Posts: 31,548 master of ceremonies
    ... said:
    I'd like an answer, Facefuck. What other profession gives you the training and equipment to kill or hurt other human beings with no reprucussions? 
    Nothing I've said is as asinine as "all cops are bastards". People make it sound like "cops" aren't even people, they're some completely separate breed or some shit. Yes, there are some fucking shitty *people* who become police, but that doesn't mean there aren't any decent people who do their job the way they're supposed too. But then again, the media doesn't ever cover that stuff/those police. Why would they? No one cares if you do your job properly, they only care about you if you're an asshole. 
    The media doesnt cover it because cops doing their job correctly doesnt kill innocent people.
    Of course not! So why should anyone care or talk about them? Because people don't want to talk about or hear about good stuff, they only care to hear about/see the fucked up shit that the media knows they will eat up.

People are so fucking stupid whenever something fucked up or controversial starts happening/happens. They love to pretend like they actually know anything about or even give half a shit about when it happens, because they think it makes them look/sound/seem "good". Even something as fucking small as when the movie American Sniper came out. Every fucking 20 year old and his/her mother kept going on and on about how much they support the army and the "heroics" of Kyle. This one girl kept saying that the movie was 100% factual and that alone deserved awards and bs. She absolutely refused to accept it when i told her that the movie was not 100% word-for-word with his book. lol

But yeah, there are good "cops" out there. Only no one talks about them. 
    inb4lists
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,483 spicy boy
    Dude for literally every topic you just have this shitty dissenting opinion that doesnt actually hold any value. 

Fuck people who hate cops. Offers no acknowledgement or solution to the vast police brutality or institutional racism that exists. 

Fuck people who do drugs. Offers no acknowledgement of possible medical benefits of said drugs or the violation of our consitutional rights by making them illegal or the failure that is the war on drugs.

fuck politics. Fuck people who are feminists of any kind. Fuck people who like sex. Fuck anyone who likes anything or stands for something. Yet you dont actually stand for anything yourself. You just like to shit on other people's opinions.
    No. I just think differently than all of you. Thus conversation of differing opinions develop. 
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
    Admit it or not, you are all extremely text book liberal. 

I am incredibly moderate. That comes off as disinterested, I get that. But I'm not a liberal. Nor am I a conservative. So I dont have passion behind many agendas. I just care about my own values. 
    SATAN said:
    MC is a manchild. These are adult issues. He wants to play games for the rest of his life. These issues are too complicated for someone not willing to do their homework. It's just an annoyance to him
    it is a fucking annoyance. its all pathetic fucking people bitching about things that will never change, and offering no constructive idea as to how to fix problems. Its all selfish individuals who want to do what they want when they want to do it with no consequence. 
    Jesus fucking Christ

Liberals want more police, dumbass. The people that want to be left to their own devices are usually tea partiers. Lrn2politics
    SATAN said:
    Jesus fucking Christ

Liberals want more police, dumbass. The people that want to be left to their own devices are usually tea partiers. Lrn2politics
    :-|
    SATAN said:
    Jesus fucking Christ

Why do you think they call libs "bed wetters"? They want more government protection

SATAN said:
    it is a fucking annoyance. its all pathetic fucking people bitching about things that will never change, and offering no constructive idea as to how to fix problems. Its all selfish individuals who want to do what they want when they want to do it with no consequence. 
    See
    SATAN said:
    SATAN said:
    Jesus fucking Christ

Why do you think they call libs "bed wetters"? They want more government protection
    The vast majority of the anticop movement are liberals. 

SATAN said:

SATAN said:
    See
    Because it is a fucking annoyance. A society of victims constantly offended and blaming others. 
    MC you need to can it with this "I think differently" shit cuz you share the same point of view of like 99% of every republican housewife in America 
    fuck republicans. they're scum too
  • FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,393 spicy boy
    ... said:
    Who gives a fuck what people talk about? You're missing the point here. Close to 1000 people will be killed by police this year alone. Is that ok with you? There is a problem that needs to be solved. It gets solved by people raising awareness and trying to get momentum for legislation to be passed. 

The reason good cops dont get news stories is because they dont fucking deserve it. Its not news. They are just doing there job. 

Thats like if a bunch of mcdonalds in florida killed people with infected food and got away with it and the news kept covering it. And you said "why are all the bad mcdonalds getting coverage? There are thousands of mcdonalds that serve clean food every day. Where is that news story"
    ... said:
    Who gives a fuck what people talk about? You're missing the point here. Close to 1000 people will be killed by police this year alone. Is that ok with you? There is a problem that needs to be solved. It gets solved by people raising awareness and trying to get momentum for legislation to be passed. 

The reason good cops dont get news stories is because they dont fucking deserve it. Its not news. They are just doing there job. 

Thats like if a bunch of mcdonalds in florida killed people with infected food and got away with it and the news kept covering it. And you said "why are all the bad mcdonalds getting coverage? There are thousands of mcdonalds that serve clean food every day. Where is that news story"
    its an issue when everyone starts to turn against the organization as a whole, instead of just bad cops. Instead of "Bad Cops are Bastards" its "All Cops Are Bastards". That's the difference. And that's the point FF is trying to make. 
  • FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,393 spicy boy
    Dude for literally every topic you just have this shitty dissenting opinion that doesnt actually hold any value. 

Fuck people who hate cops. Offers no acknowledgement or solution to the vast police brutality or institutional racism that exists. 

Fuck people who do drugs. Offers no acknowledgement of possible medical benefits of said drugs or the violation of our consitutional rights by making them illegal or the failure that is the war on drugs.

fuck politics. Fuck people who are feminists of any kind. Fuck people who like sex. Fuck anyone who likes anything or stands for something. Yet you dont actually stand for anything yourself. You just like to shit on other people's opinions.
    No. I just think differently than all of you. Thus conversation of differing opinions develop. 
    You dont even have opinions though. You just like to bitch about other peoples. You are content with the childish and mundance lifestyle that is generously given to you and supported by your parents so you expect everyone else to be content with theirs. You lack empathy for others as well as an unwillingness to learn. You're the definition of a waste of space.