Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

The McFuck Approach

Comments

• Stoned_CatzStoned_Catz Posts: 34,915 jayfacer
    MetalSynthades said: I dont actually think hes a piece of shit, and I apologize to him. 
    lmao

[-(

blue turbins

From Those Fishes - I Fingered An Old Bitch (i got Aids on my finger)

I let one of my girl friends read pieces of this thread earlier and it made her cry
    tears of lolz, or tears of feelin bad?

[-(

blue turbins

• DimeDime Posts: 10,239 destroyer of motherfuckers
    ... said:
    ... said:
    ... said:
    Right because women cant rape. Women never mentally, physically, or verbally abuse men. Never. They're perfect. Can never do wrong.
    No bullshit, who the fuck has actually said this
    Slap believes women are perfect angels and all men are pieces of shit 
    Feminists don't believe women are perfect or incapable of doing wrong. If anyone actually thinks that, that's not being a feminist. 
    Lol
     Alright since no one will ask, I will. 

Where did she touch you?
    Ky 

Maybe look into what theyre actually preaching and not the face they put on for the mainstream. 
     But you're preaching about things they put on for the mainstream. You got it twisted, man. All the garbage your seeing about "feminists" wanting men to burn and die etc. Is what the mainstream is showing you because crazy sells. They're not going to show you the hard working and sane normal people who are fighting for this cause. They're gonna show you the crazy radicals like the media does with literally everything. 
    u better make her feel better cuddle a few minutes then stick it in her butt

buttsechz

[-(

blue turbins

show this to your girl, see if she lolz

[-(

blue turbins

• MenAreTrashMenAreTrash Posts: 27,667 spicy boy
    I let one of my girl friends read pieces of this thread earlier and it made her cry
    No it legit made her that sad that someone feels the way MC does about women. I showed her this because she didn't believe people actually feel this way. And it wasn't that she was crying because what he was posting hurt her feelings, she cried because she felt sorry for him
    Yeah man it's truly troubling 
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,483 spicy boy
    edited October 2017
    Dime said:
    ... said:
    ... said:
    ... said:
    Right because women cant rape. Women never mentally, physically, or verbally abuse men. Never. They're perfect. Can never do wrong.
    Feminists don't believe women are perfect or incapable of doing wrong. If anyone actually thinks that, that's not being a feminist. 
    Lol

Where did she touch you?
    Ky 

Maybe look into what theyre actually preaching and not the face they put on for the mainstream. 
     But you're preaching about things they put on for the mainstream. You got it twisted, man. All the garbage your seeing about "feminists" wanting men to burn and die etc. Is what the mainstream is showing you because crazy sells. They're not going to show you the hard working and sane normal people who are fighting for this cause. They're gonna show you the crazy radicals like the media does with literally everything. 
    Dude I experienced this in college. I see it at cons. I see it in video games and comic books. This isnt just shit I see on Youtube or the news. 

Everything I share is shit I see on FB or Twitter. Normal people who's content goes viral. If this isnt the norm or what they actually want, why arent these people being condemned? Theyre embraced by the movements. 
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
  • MenAreTrashMenAreTrash Posts: 27,667 spicy boy
    Yeah because those represent the real world lol. 
    Yeah because those represent the real world lol. 
    You still havent condemned them  
  • Jobe_Wan_KenobiJobe_Wan_Kenobi Posts: 19,439 moneytalker
    Dime said:
    ... said:
    ... said:
    ... said:
    Lol

Where did she touch you?
    Ky 

Dude I experienced this in college. I see it at cons. I see it in video games and comic books. This isnt just shit I see on Youtube or the news. 

Everything I share is shit I see on FB or Twitter. Normal people who's content goes viral. If this isnt the norm or what they actually want, why arent these people being condemned? Theyre embraced by the movements. 

If you want to gauge how accurate that is, post a link of this thread to reddit, see what they think. 
    Pass the god damn butter.
    edited October 2017
    No it legit made her that sad that someone feels the way MC does about women. I showed her this because she didn't believe people actually feel this way. And it wasn't that she was crying because what he was posting hurt her feelings, she cried because she felt sorry for him
    Yeah man it's truly troubling 
    I dont talk to women. I dont interact with them. I dont flirt with them. I dont hit in them. I dont touch them. I dont even check them out from across the room anymore. Ive never, ever sent a dick pick or asked for nudes. I agree with fems certain things, like blow jobs, are actually demeaning and misogynistic. I agree with fems you shouldnt try asking women out at places like concerts or cons, because they just want to enjoy these things and not have to deal with annoyong men. I agree my taste in women is problematic. So I reject that too, or try to. I make some sexist jokes to my guy friends, sure, but I always watch what I say around women. Bottom line, I am NOT the men these women fear and hate, and yet I am lumped in with them because of the penis between my legs. Women are afraid of me. I dont associate with rapists or abusers. I cant control other people's behavior. Yet I am viewed as a rapist and abuser by pretty much every woman Ive ever met. I dont want to be a part of that. I dont want to make women uncomfortable or angry at my existence, so I coexist. 

Ive been turned down by every girl Ive ever asked out. Girls dont even ackowledge my existence. And the two that did and asked me out, ended in terrible relationships - one in which I left feeling strung along and used. Both of them admitted thet were afraid of me. And yes, maybe its irrational for me to be so hesitant to talk to women again, but I dont want to be rejected or dumped again. And again. And again. And Im being left in the dust with every passing day as women continue to make experiences for themselves sleeping with random men and whatnot. It sucks. I dont fit in. Im confused. Im bitter. Im depressed. And Im angry. Nothing will ever change that. 

And I understand a lot of it is me. I cant get over my opinions and experiences. I know Im unappealing. I havent been interested in a girl in years. I dont even notice them much anymore, even. Yet shit like this lumps me in with the perverts and the real misogynists. I hate it.
    edited October 2017
    Jobe said:
    Dime said:
    ... said:
    ... said:
    ... said:
    Lol

Where did she touch you?
    Ky 

If you want to gauge how accurate that is, post a link of this thread to reddit, see what they think. 
    Reddit is an echo chamber. It depends where I put it. KotakuInAction or some Red Pill section might agree with me. Others wont. The general public seem to agree with and side with feminists, not antis though. Read through that Twitter post and you'll see the majority of responses agree with the man hating. 
    i want to find a bitch a live in bitch that likes to make dinner, bake cookies and cakes and stuff, and makes breakfast just wants to fead and care for a mayne, i want Rachel Ray 

[-(

blue turbins

seriously, i want Betty Crocker

[-(

blue turbins

edited October 2017
    jayface burys my posts he must want to pound my fat big ass bad, he does like us fattyz

#metoo
    Post edited by Stoned_Catz on

[-(

blue turbins