Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

This one goes out to my nigga Rex. One Love..

13»

Comments

• Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,400 spicy boy

Getting jumped sucks...3 of the times I was talking about was cause people tried to rob me. I ain't having that..if you don't have a gun you can fuck off..and odds are you gotta shoot me to take what iv earned on my own. The other times were my dumbass friends running their mouths to  the wrong group of people and in not gonna just let my friends get jumped. 

• Number1RamsFanNumber1RamsFan Posts: 9,355 destroyer of motherfuckers

I'm kicking Penile's ass at Gwar-B-Q
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    edited June 2014

I love the male ego " never back down" bullshit

Shit makes me laugh pride ego are all invented bullshit .. Just laugh and walk away

I mean I'd defend myself if attacked but that's pretty much it.. Think I'm a bitch? That's fine don't really care I'm not getting hit in the stomach..

Guess I'm a big fluffy marshmallow then

I don't understand how he bullied you, did he take your lunch money? 

So he puffed his chest out , let him wgaf let him be a walking dickhead not you

If he touched you without provocation tho you gotta defend yourself I get that .. But if that's the case how's the dude not fired? Pretty crazy

I just find it crazy how I lived 26 years and nobody has ever once gotten up in face ever.. Guess were just all a bunch of pussies out here

The best way to deal with a bully is ignore them.. Didn't anyone teach ya that in first grade?

• SATANSATAN Posts: 25,793 spicy boy

I can't relate either, but it's more because I'm to big for anyone to bully

I've found that the wealth of fights I got into when I was younger that I usually chalked up to bad luck or wrong place/wrong time were actually just me drawing action on myself

• MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,483 spicy boy

Ive never been in a real fight, and I think Im pretty well respected.

Do You Like Hurting Other People?

mc you don't need anyone's respect, it's a waste of time

When your dead respect means zilch, live however the fuck you want.. Fighting is for retards.. The smarter you are the less you fight like literally

The only people you should really somewhat care what they think of you is your family or significant other 

let's get one thing right. Fighting is fun as hell. But to do it on the street where someone could fall and get hurt is pointless. In a controlled environment there isn't anything that gets adrenaline flowing like it. It's most certainly not for retards. Although retards partake a lot lol. 

I mean I've boxed before for sport with actual regulation gloves. It was fun I'd do it again

yup my dad was a golden glove boxer.. Fought against champs like marlon sterling however u spell it.. So obv I was interested.. Never actually got in a ring but have backyard boxed countless times

And for the record every single person I've ever met in my entire life who looks for a fight constantly is a fucking retard period.. Batting 1000 percent so far

yeah iv never looked for a fight. Mostly just defending friends. But in a controlled environment I fucking love it. 

• SATANSATAN Posts: 25,793 spicy boy

Only time I consciously was looking for a fight was freshman year of high school cuz I wanted to make this dude look bad so I could fuck his girlfriend. She thought he was some hard ass and I knew I could take him. I showed up at a block party talking shit and he ran to a senior to stand up for him, but that dude just ran his mouth a bunch at me. I didn't end up fighting the guy for almost a week. It kinda sucked a couple years later on because he ended up having a hot cousin come to live with him and when I went to take her on a date, I had to have a sit down with his parents and try to explain why I kicked his ass