Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Black Sabbath's "13"-Good or Bad?

DimeDime Posts: 10,239 destroyer of motherfuckers
edited April 2014 in Debate & Discourse

Black Sabbath's "13"-Good or Bad? 20 votes

Fuck yeah-Awesome Comeback Album
50%
UPfreebirdMetalCoresadesMenAreTrashChicken_FuckerTiradesOfTruthBlindGuardian93TyrantGregTheShowerDemonDimeroadie417 10 votes
No-Old band just trying to re-live their Glory Days
15%
NOCAPNolaFree810Travis 3 votes
Neutral-Didn't like it, didn't hate it. Wouldn't mater to me if they made it or not
35%
OPPAdambalanced_void91FIRENATHANIELHACKETTTiger...damnyankee07 7 votes

Comments

• MenAreTrashMenAreTrash Posts: 27,667 spicy boy

Not "awesome" but definitely good. 

• Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,365 spicy boy

Seriously no polls without a ky option 

• Number1RamsFanNumber1RamsFan Posts: 9,349 destroyer of motherfuckers

Are we talking about a "Kill Yourself" option or a "Kill Myself" option? Either way, that's my vote.
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker

album blows

Solely cuz of ozzys putrid lyrics doe, iommi is still god

• Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,365 spicy boy

My vote is that it's better the U2

• FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,389 spicy boy
    Neutral-Didn't like it, didn't hate it. Wouldn't mater to me if they made it or not

> implying ozzy still writes lyrics =)) dude cant even finish a sentence.

Tbh i havent even listened to the album because I know i'll be disappointed.

Did Ozzy ever write the lyrics? I thought it was mostly Geezer

• AdamAdam Posts: 11,533 balls deep

Decent album. the new songs sounded way better live doe. also most of the songs are too long and boring.

• Chicken_FuckerChicken_Fucker Posts: 15,691 destroyer of motherfuckers

first two songs were great. after that it was just ok 

the albums blows sorry I'm not taking it back.. I bet all the people who said it was good will never bump this shit ever in five years.. Metal heads are literally so funny, all you have to do is get a following and people will just drop to their knees and suck till their little hearts content over garbage.. Music is about finding a connection and experiencing things you couldn't otherwise... This album has literally absolutely zero of that.. And not every album has to be like this super serious thing with a message and the everything some can just be fun, which most metal is cuz face it what does any metal band really have to say? But Ben if it's just a fun album it should at least be original or fresh in some small remote way.. This album couldn't be any less fresh at all, a complete dude.. I honestly have no idea who wrote the lyrics but they are borderline laughable..god is dead, age of reason etc literally had me cringing at the stupidity.. If a7x put this shit out not a single one of you woulda gave a flying fuck it's only cuz it's sabbath.. Iommi isn't in his prime but the man still has it.. That being said his decent riffing (nothing legendary this album sorry) can't carry this dud of an album..nothing against any of the members for doing their best I feel like they tried and just fell short

Tldr I'm mad obv just hit dislike and throw me your fav smiley 

• FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,389 spicy boy

:|

• FLATFLAT Posts: 60,548 spicy boy

uirate

• MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,464 spicy boy

"And not every album has to be like this super serious thing with a message and the everything some can just be fun, which most metal is cuz face it what does any metal band really have to say? "

Wtf?

Do You Like Hurting Other People?

We already had this convo

When you're older maybe you'll understand

Until then pop in some tmnt and throw me a generally displeasing smily

• MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,464 spicy boy

i literally have no idea what you were trying to say there. 

Do You Like Hurting Other People?

I was saying that metal in general as a music genre doesn' t say things that are really important like other genres do

For ex bob Marley has more important shit to say then cannibal corpse or sleep.. Even the metal bands (there are exceptions obv) that have something to say usuallydont put it in words as good as other genres .. There not wordsmiths for sure lol

Most of you connect more to the music tho than the words or message so you're gonna disagree but that's def how I see it