Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

drunken escapades

FLATFLAT Posts: 60,558 spicy boy
lets hear some stories.

last night my buddy was just drunk as fuck looking for a fight and some dude said he'd end is life so they fought. knocked em out cold in one punch, the other dudes just grabbed their KO'd friend and drug em in the door i was fucking losing it =))

Comments

• MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,484 spicy boy
    Dragged*
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
  • FLATFLAT Posts: 60,558 spicy boy
    wish i had it on video =))
  • OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy
    sophomore year of college I got messed the fuck up... smoked a good amount and had a more drinks than I meant to... and forgot something in my room on the second level of the apartment (party was on the fourth). so I had my friend come with me , but I realized I left my room keys in my room. lame as hell... my roommate was out of town and I would have to call the RA to unlock it and theyd know I was drunk. but I noticed that I left my kitchen window cracked... so I pulled it down as much as I could... which wasnt a lot.. and spent the next five minutes squeezing in through it.

landed in the sink, smashed the faucet with my spine, and tumbled onto the floor. then a dish landed on my face.

but I got my keys \m/ \m/ \m/ \m/
    I love winning with women
  • ...... Posts: 31,548 master of ceremonies

Dragged*

iza drunk
    inb4lists
    edited October 2013
    how was your friday nights? you finally beat level 20 on some game and drank a whole 12 pack of dr. pepper. man you must have had such a sugar rush going. ky.
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,484 spicy boy
    Me? I got came home last night. Played a little Injustice, and watched Halloween H2O.

Tonight, Im seeing Machete Kills and chillin with friends.
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
    edited October 2013
    of course there are nights that will live on in infamy. the hole in the wall and the night of the fights =))
    oh yeah and then there was the one the semester before that (freshman year in my second dorm)

so my roommate and suitemates were from socal... all stoners and party folks... so we did a fair amount. then their other friend who moved from LA was right down the hall, so he chilled with us regularly, so that only brought more goods in. and the guy in the room next to his was down with all the stuff too. his name was matt, and he looked like a lot like McLovin :)) well I knew him somewhat, nothing big time or anything, but he was a mad chill guy from what I could tell, a little anxious but really nice. traded me two Gs for a double shot of jager once, that was awesome.

anyway one night in march something of 2010, we had this big party in my suitemates room with all the alcohol we could ask for. shit ton of glass beer bottles, wine bottles, jager bottles, vodka, all the stuff. well one of our friends who bought for us (we were all only 19 and 20 at the time) was headed back to the room and was on the bottom level walking in. he called my suitemate and said that there were a number of cops apparently on some mission to an upper floor. so my suitemate tells us whats up and our friend derek from down the hall peeks out the door, slams it shut, and starts losing his shit in the quietest way possible going "theres fucking eight cops out there next to fuckin matts room!!!" so a few people hide in the shared bathroom, and my roommate and suitemate and I start hiding the bottles... and like I said... there were a TON. so we're scrambling like hell, putting them in random places like in drawers, behind the bed, inside the covers of the bed, and pretty soon my top bunk looks like we fucking tucked in some jager bottle daycare for naptime. then we all sit as quietly as possible in the room and just wait. after a few minutes, one of the guys goes out like he was just passing through casually to see what was up.

matt was getting arrested for heroin possession and that was the last time we ever saw him.

total buzzkill
    the end of that story =))
  • ...... Posts: 31,548 master of ceremonies
    Dildozer said:

how was your friday nights? you finally beat level 20 on some game and drank a whole 12 pack of dr. pepper. man you must have had such a sugar rush going. ky.

Me, or MC?

Went to a movie with a couple friends and hung out most of the night.

And yes, i did have a dr pepper \m/
    inb4lists
    throw lazerfest and warped on the list
    who wants chowda?
    probably have a story for this thread tomorrow